Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago
magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

I requested you, if you can't understand that, it's not my problem. 

We talk about other shows - true. But we don't bombard each thread with that irrespective of the relevance.

If N2 fans can be heartbroken and discuss, than certain original fans too can be happy about the same and share their views. They have their choice too. It's not necessary we have to agree on everything.

I just said about Jinn 2 lines whats big deal in that i had said nothing wrong and yes its not necessary we agree on everything.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

After quite sometime found something on Saavi. 😎

I still can't get over that S in Saavi stands for Single meme. 🤣

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Thik hain, hum dono ka! 😆

That's better... 😆

Yeh bhi sahi hain! 😆

Hain na?? 

Khair, I was watching one episode of CID...as usual of course 😆 and I was really impressed with one dialogue...

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Thik hain, hum dono ka! 😆

That's better... 😆

Yeh bhi sahi hain! 😆

Hain na?? 

Khair, I was watching one episode of CID...as usual of course 😆 and I was really impressed with one dialogue...

Eirshaad! 😉

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

After quite sometime found something on Saavi. 😎

I still can't get over that S in Saavi stands for Single meme. 🤣

Yup... It's been quite some time we found something on Saavi. 

Ab S in Saavi will stand for single only na... After all, she remained single till the end. 🤣

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Write about it in jinn forum then. You flip side faster than an egg omlette. First you will say, I had told you Nazar will be axed, then you will say had told N2 will be axed, jinn will be axed, then when different news is there, you will say, knew it will get extension. Choose a side, and have consistency. 

Also we are sharing what is actual, we are not blaming fans and actors, but them turning a blind eye is nonsense. It's like you are on a cruise, and drowning and coast guards save you by getting you on the shore, but you blame saying, my cruise is ruined, like Really?! 

So let fans discusss na, participate in their Discussions. You have your views, we have ours, fans have theirs. Don't try to force their views on us. 

You don't do normal Discussions Megha, or are open. You try to force your views, you behave as a know it all, and all are going to have their choices, period. 

Sorry but i feel u r over reacting. I never want to discuss Jinn here as i know u all hate it so much i just said 2 lines about it . And i am expressing views not forcing my opinions on u.

PEACE.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Okay... So, basically it was an undercover sequence. Abhijeet was disguised as a bus conductor.

A girl had climbed onto it and two guys were teasing her and passing comments. The girl was helplessly looking around and the other passengers were just sitting, doing nothing.

So, Abhijeet urged the girl to retaliate and said: Yahan koi hero nahi aane wala bachane ke liye... Apna hero khud banna padega.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Okay... So, basically it was an undercover sequence. Abhijeet was disguised as a bus conductor.

A girl had climbed onto it and two guys were teasing her and passing comments. The girl was helplessly looking around and the other passengers were just sitting, doing nothing.

So, Abhijeet urged the girl to retaliate and said: Yahan koi hero nahi aane wala bachane ke liye... Apna hero khud banna padega.

That's really nice. 👍🏼

I think, my goodnewsaria has done a number on me. Out of the blue, I kind of remembered a favorite song of mine and suddenly it felt like, it suits PiyAnsh to some extent. 🙈🙈🙈

It was like - 

Shada-kalo jibone amar rong j enecho tumi!

You brought colors in my colorless life!

Nirobe, gopone, valobashar pal j tulecho tumi!

You came secretly and brought love!

Tai to Jai na, jeteo chai na, kokhono tomay chere!

That's why neither have I nor do I intend to leave you alone, ever!

Jeete jeete jao tumi, Ami tomar hoe, jabo here!

Even if it means I'll have to lose, I'll do that to make you victorious!

My translation may seem a bit weird but you get the point, right?

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago