Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

MishBir wedding was dragged  till 250 episodes and fans got fed up with misht's three broken godhana's ...so they can't drag it further ...so they got them married I guess...am just hoping to see a grand wedding bcz that was the only thing I expected from this show 😆

i agree yar... we are fed up with mishti's GD breaking and her jhatpat shaadi but my problem is it divided into 2 epi and we couldnt enjoy it...

iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Girls why do I feel we will get one grand MishBir wedding later on 😂😂 may be once Meenakshi accepts mishti and kuhu accepting her mistakes ...kuhu may plan a grand wedding for MishBir as she spoiled their special day out of jealousy

Am not over expecting but it can happen after some 100 episodes or so ... before bringing some new characters and story or even baba🤔😜

They forever can't show meenu hating mishti and kuhu crying over mishti taking away all her limelight na..in order to run the show for 500-700 episodes thry have to move the story forward with new plots and characters...so they need to make the current characters positive ..

And in RS shows side characters get grand wedding with all grandeur and here MishBir got rushed wedding....in order to move the story they might have purposefully done this rushed wedding so that later on they can bring wedding track of MishBir again for trp...

P.S ..don't come after me with virtual stick for this post🤣🤣 I think it is very much possible 😂😂

Tumhare muh mein dher saare chocolates/ whatever you like. 🤗 😆 

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

MishBir wedding was dragged  till 250 episodes and fans got fed up with misht's three broken godhana's ...so they can't drag it further ...so they got them married I guess...am just hoping to see a grand wedding bcz that was the only thing I expected from this show 😆

That's what we waited for a year n thought that our wait will be gifted with a grand  mishbir wedding but they wrapped it for a mere track 🤬

But even I want a grand mishbir wedding, I'll also be happy if mishbir marry in a traditional Muslim style like a nikkah wud be best❤️

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asp99

Ammu don't  give  up as long as Sitara (🌟) is for Sha  n Rhea  koi  kuch  nahi  Karega. Rs wants that 1prestigious One  hour  so umeed pe  duniya  kayam. Let's  hold  on till show returns.  We may have  surprise. Trying  to be positive. You people  have built  this 🏡  with love why give  up.  Let's think only n only  of Mishbir.

Sitara ka pata nahi aarti..now they r promoting ahaa's mb in a very efficient manner..but tommorow when shoot restarts will they promote yrhpk.. sorry yaar.im in a complete bad mood now😭😭

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asp99

Ammu don't  give  up as long as Sitara (🌟) is for Sha  n Rhea  koi  kuch  nahi  Karega. Rs wants that 1prestigious One  hour  so umeed pe  duniya  kayam. Let's  hold  on till show returns.  We may have  surprise. Trying  to be positive. You people  have built  this 🏡  with love why give  up.  Let's think only n only  of Mishbir.

hello aarti🤗 

ya lets think only about MishBir😳

Just_Smile thumbnail

Originally posted by: journalgirl321

I don't mean to butt in here, but I actually think the theory of MishBir getting a grand wedding in the future is very plausible. RS shows are known for their grandeur and festivities. For all you know, they could've held off giving MishBir a traditional, ordinary wedding just so that they could blow everyone away with an extremely grand wedding in the future. It seems very possible to me. At least, that's how it usually ends up working out in ITV serials. 

ya its very much possible given how couple's get married two times in almost all shows 😂

Just_Smile thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

U r ryt...since there is another couple , I highly doubt that yaar. Especially if that's a couple like kuku..it's highly impossible.i don't think mota uncle can bless us with a grand mishbir wedding..kya pata ahaa khud rahega iss show mein ya nahi😆😆

if ahaa is not there... then true MishBir fans will not watch the show ...

Just_Smile thumbnail

I had left my 1 percent belief in RS turning evrything ryt also went away with that one post..I'm feeling so lost now .and  I am just down yaar..my mood is off ...😭😭

ammu kyun apna mood off karna ...chill maro ammu😳 you must be happiest as ahaa going to post episode 2 of #downthememorylane

asp99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sitara ka pata nahi aarti..now they r promoting ahaa's mb in a very efficient manner..but tommorow when shoot restarts will they promote yrhpk.. sorry yaar.im in a complete bad mood now😭😭

Thoda relax. Mishbir  love confession  WalaPart Dekho may be you will  get happiness. I've  seen  many  shows  but yesa  confession  na kabhi  dekha  na kabhi hoga. Starne  wo movie ke  time  pe Mishbir  ko  layana  I don't  remember  the name  of the  movie. So I think  they  will  definitely  promote  our show . I will pm you just want  to share  my thoughts.  No ranting. OK now  relax.