Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: The_incredible

U r ryt...since there is another couple , I highly doubt that yaar. Especially if that's a couple like kuku..it's highly impossible.i don't think mota uncle can bless us with a grand mishbir wedding..kya pata ahaa khud rahega iss show mein ya nahi😆😆

ammu chodo yar...what ever we think for mishbir its not happening... so i expect nothing from RS and makers...

i just love mishbir character traits and rhesha kept their souls in them, just for them i will watch but i cant FF as i want to see every character thoughts and their actions for that...

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

ammu chodo yar...what ever we think for mishbir its not happening... so i expect nothing from RS and makers...

i just love mishbir character traits and rhesha kept their souls in them, just for them i will watch but i cant FF as i want to see every character thoughts and their actions for that...

I had left my 1 percent belief in RS turning evrything ryt also went away with that one post..I'm feeling so lost now .and  I am just down yaar..my mood is off ...😭😭

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Kya baat hai .itna kuch socha🤣🤣so nice of u to think in such a beautiful manner..I'm sitting and losing out all hope on the show yaar ...RS destroyed it for me..

ha bas soch liya🤣🤣 experience of watching itv shows made me think...bcz as far as I know one wedding of leads will be simple or forced or accidental...another wedding will be grand one🤣 forget RS ..think of MishBir 😍

ruhi19 thumbnail

I had left my 1 percent belief in RS turning evrything ryt also went away with that one post..I'm feeling so lost now .and  I am just down yaar..my mood is off ...😭😭

go to ur aha's IG and see what ever u like, forget the thing what RS done... dont be lost yar... everything will be alright...

Just_Smile thumbnail

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

Kind off. Not the most active fan but the the one who tops the list.

I have few names but I don't want to name them here 😂 

Just_Smile thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kendrix

even i thought so dear😆..par mujhe ussme se negative vibes aana laga remebering PS🤣

par i thought of incorporating such a plot in my vignette series with positive vibes😆

kyun kya hua PS mein😆

You ppl write so many stories ..I want to read them but whatever free time I get it's not even sufficient to read all the posts and comments, and also check twitter ht and insta....meera you write it in your story...if I get time to read I will read it for sure😊

Melodic_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

go to ur aha's IG and see what ever u like, forget the thing what RS done... dont be lost yar... everything will be alright...

I had watched mb yaar..it was cheerharan today...that is making me more depressed..I had always avoided that scene for my own sanity..today seeing the commotion in twitter and insta for that,I being the evr curious cat,watched it again..

Melodic_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

ha bas soch liya🤣🤣 experience of watching itv shows made me think...bcz as far as I know one wedding of leads will be simple or forced or accidental...another wedding will be grand one🤣 forget RS ..think of MishBir 😍

Aapke dua puri ho jaaye..I can say that only chandu..👍🏼👍🏼

Just_Smile thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Chandu If they wanted to extend the show, then they wud had dragged mishbir wedding na just the way they dragged kairas marriage functions for almost 3 months 

I also think that mishbir can get married again again like kaira but looking at the way rs is treating mishbir I don't think he'll let them marry again but ha kuku can get married again when kuhu will have a change of heart n she'll tell kunal last tym when we got  married I didn't concentrate on u rather I was busy with mishti so let's get married again 😆

MishBir wedding was dragged  till 250 episodes and fans got fed up with misht's three broken godhana's ...so they can't drag it further ...so they got them married I guess...am just hoping to see a grand wedding bcz that was the only thing I expected from this show 😆

ruhi19 thumbnail

I had watched mb yaar..it was cheerharan today...that is making me more depressed..I had always avoided that scene for my own sanity..today seeing the commotion in twitter and insta for that,I being the evr curious cat,watched it again..

i still skip that epi...i cant handle it... even i will be depressed if i see that...