Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Agrata23

just finish it yaar..hereafter dont write anything abt them..even we should not talk abt them just ignore..we should hype mishbir❤️

Okay 👍🏼

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_7DPwTDygZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Garima posted this video on her insta page 

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

I've also read that Ammu 

She's Sucha depressing soul 

She completely destroyed mishti life in that story n didn't even give a proper ending to her story n also the way she has written is also so poor, like how can abir do that. I know she's a shah fan, n is one of those who doesn't like mishti but at least before the end show that mishbir met n abir got to know about all the things which nishant did with mishti n then he'd decide whom he wants to choose, mishti or Pooja, I've also stopped reading that👎🏼

did that story cmpltd or running still?

even i removed it from my library...i couldnt tolerate...

Kendrix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

throwback to mein tumeh kho nahi sakthi Abir ❤️ 😳

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_6_z-EDdpK/

Edited by Kendrix - 4 years ago
piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Hii everyone 

Aaj news Mili mujhe that Humare exams cancel Ho gaye hai so meri ab Sirf placement ki training chalegi

I am free now so I will update fantastic four today and parso Tera hone laga hoon 

Just wanted to ask you all ki aap mein se kisi ko problem to nahi hone waali na kuku scenes padhkar In my story as mujhe us baare mein bahut dms aaye hai after RS's post 

Woww..vaishu🤗

So is it good news that exams has been cancelled ya fir tum padaku bacho ki tarah sad ho that tumhari hardwork waste ho gayi😛😆

U r the writer, u have that freedom in ur hand... u can write anything.. jo dhamki de use keh do ye mera Lookout hai me kyaa karu, nahi padna to mat pado.. Ye kyaa dadagiri hai bhaii.. 🙄😏 meri ff me jaise marzi likhu...haina..☺

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Yup 😒

😆😆aur fir is story ka kya Karu 

Wo mujhe nahi pata vaishu..😆😆do u remember a story that u put on hold.. complete that one..and in Mahabharat era add just mishbir😆😆

..I won't mind reading anything by u yaar..u don't be afraid..hum sab haina ..👍🏼👍🏼

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

I've also read that Ammu 

She's Sucha depressing soul 

She completely destroyed mishti life in that story n didn't even give a proper ending to her story n also the way she has written is also so poor, like how can abir do that. I know she's a shah fan, n is one of those who doesn't like mishti but at least before the end show that mishbir met n abir got to know about all the things which nishant did with mishti n then he'd decide whom he wants to choose, mishti or Pooja, I've also stopped reading that👎🏼

Better not read that🤗🤗🤗 I discontinued reading that story

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasingh

Woww..vaishu🤗

So is it good news that exams has been cancelled ya fir tum padaku bacho ki tarah sad ho that tumhari hardwork waste ho gayi😛😆

U r the writer, u have that freedom in ur hand... u can write anything.. jo dhamki de use keh do ye mera Lookout hai me kyaa karu, nahi padna to mat pado.. Ye kyaa dadagiri hai bhaii.. 🙄😏 meri ff me jaise marzi likhu...haina..☺

🤣🤣though I am padhaku but main idhar happy dance kar rahi, kal bday tha aaj bday gift mil gaya 🤣

Wow piya, can I copy this text, Main Yehi sabko bhejti 😆

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Wo mujhe nahi pata vaishu..😆😆do u remember a story that u put on hold.. complete that one..and in Mahabharat era add just mishbir😆😆

..I won't mind reading anything by u yaar..u don't be afraid..hum sab haina ..👍🏼👍🏼

Vo maine delete Kar di 🤣vo plot se ab kuch sujh nahi raha tha 😆

Thik hai main jitna Ho sake utna kuhu scene kam Kar deti 😅🙈🙈

Oh Yesss MishBir sena 😆

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Such a beautiful scene yaar..thanks for sharing❤️