nice

updt soon di

Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: harshiidiv

Part 25

Hello friends finally updating this..

Ishita wiped his tears “ hey now don't cry I can't see you crying more if u don't want to tell then its OK but please stop crying “

Raman - no I will tell you as it's your right to know & I don't want hide this big truth of my life from you..

Ishita looking at him with anxiously while calmed himself 

Raman : you know jhalli I'm not maa papa's real son..he anyhow completed his sentence & tears again start flowing while ishita was shocked to react anything but his hiccups bring her back & she cupped his face “ I think u have any misunderstanding Mr lrll I mean ye kaise hi sakta hai, you & jiju are twins na so”

Raman - no jhalli we are not twins..

Ishita(shocked)- what?

Raman - hmm it's true ..

Ishita - but how can u be so sure I mean do u have any proof?..he nodded

Flashback

Raman was searching for album of their childhood pics in his father's room to surprise mihir when a file fell & paper spreads all over there 

Raman : oops raman tune ye kya kar diya if Mugambo(Mr Bhalla) has come he will eat you..saying he starts collecting all pages & about to keep it in file when his eyes fell on the page where written "Adaption Formalities" he immidiately starts reading it & got to know that on the same date of his birth Bhallas adopated a boy ..he sat on floor while tears flowing from his eyes his body suddenly became weak as he is not able to move but for confirming he gathered himself & thought to ask his parents & headed towards living room where mr & mrs bualla were having evening tea & snacks , he was about to call them but stopped hearing their talk

Mr bhalla- toshiji he should never know that we are not his biological parents..

T - ha Bhalla ji, aap fikar na karo, mere raman aur Mihir dono meri jaan hai. I know he will be broken knowing the truth I won't ever let that happen but you have to treat them equally as  kbhi -2 jyada strict ya polite hone se bhi children starts thinking.

Mr bhalla nodded while raman stepped back from there

Flashback ends

He was just crying uncontrollably hugging ishita while she was too shocked knowing it

Ishita : sshhh stop baba this much crying is not good for health please & lets go we will talk to your parents may be there is some missunderstanding

Raman : nope there is no chance of it & now everything is clear that why papa used to scold me everytime or daante bhi kyu na mujh anaath ko unhone apne ghr mein jagah di & given me all they provide mihir bhai even more than him , they had send me London for higher studies , they did everything for me but I'm not worth of it  , i m just a useless fellow, you too stay from me as you deserve better person than me not like me who don't know whose his real parents & surname..

Ishita : stop it Mr Lrll now i will slap you ,how   can you say that han now you will tell me whom should i love or not ? I loved you as person not bcoz of your surname..

Raman : you won't leave me na..he asked with much difficulty bcoz of hiccups

Ishita : never & ever..both hugged each other tightly & remains like this for sometime when he said

Raman : jhalli ..

Ishita : hmm..

Raman : i had decided something..

She broke the hug & asked him 

Raman : i will find a job for me & will leave somewhere else as now i don't want be burden on them..

Ishita : no mr lrll you will not do this..

Raman : after knowing the truth still you wants this..

Ishita : yes bcoz may be u starts staying away from them but you will always miss them & so as they & just think about them they never wanted to let you know this as they can't see you hurt & by taking this step you will hurt them & disrespect their decision..

Raman : you are right jhalli & now i don't want to become a reason of their sadness, now i will do everything which make them proud of their decision of adopting me  specially papa main unka layak beta banke dikhaunga.. He said Determination while ishita hugged him "that's like my Mr Lrll"

Raman  : thank you jhalli if u were not there for me i don't know what i would have done..

Ishita : i know i know main hu hi best any doubt...she said lightened the atmosphere

Raman :  nahi ji..both laughs & headed ftom there Raman ask her to not tell this truth to anyone not even mihika as if mihir come to know he will be broken like him & he don't want to see his brother like this

Ishita : i know Mr lrll you don't need to worry as it will be between us only..

Raman : i love you jhalli..

Ishita : i love you more mr lrll..

Raman : come i will drop you ..saying he tried to stand but she holds his hand

Ishita : sit..he obeyed her & sat besides her while she take out a tiffin box from his bag

Raman : what's this?

Ishita : pasta for you made by your jhalli as i know tumne kuch khaya nahi hoga haina…

He nodded with teary eyes while she fed him "now no more cry" she wiped his tears while both feed each other & soon droved from there

He dropped her & promised her that he will take care of him as she was not letting him go 

Ishita reached inside her room & found mihika was pacing in fro

Mihika : ishu u came , what happened ? Raman is fine na ? Did he told you anything? ..

Ishita : arey nothing to worry akka u know na uncle always scolds him bas wahi ..

Mihika : pakka na bas wahi ..

Ishita : han akka why would i lie?..

Mihika : hmm ik chalo glad he is fine..saying she hugged her 

Ishita(st) : I'm sorry akka bcoz it's first time I'm hiding anything from you as its your happy time & i don't want that your & jiju's happiness spoil bcoz of this & i can't break my promise sorry..

Other side raman reached there & found mihir was waiting for him

Mihir : raman where were you han? & i had called you so many times but you were not taking it, do u have any idea, how much i was worried for you..

Raman didn't replied anything just hugged him tightly

Raman : i m sorry bhai aaj se apko sikayat ka koi mauka nahi dunga..mihir felt his voice lil different 

Mihir : Raman tu thik hai na?..  Said rubbing his back while raman just wiped his tears & broke the hug

Raman : mujhe kya hona hai I'm fit n fine..

Mihir : great & listen don't take anything on heart you know how papa is.. Raman just nodded & went towared his room leaving a confused mihir behind 

Mihir : don't know why but i have a feeling that there is something behind his smile, please matarani keep my raman always happy..

Next morning everyone was having their breakfast when raman comes there wushing them good morning

Toshi ji : come puttar  see i had made your favorite aloo ke parathe..

He just smiles & thanked her then said "papa i m sorry for everything i did it in past, you people had done so much for me & I'm always be thankul for it " Mr bhalla looked on him so as toshi ji & mihir

Toshi ji : why are you saying this puttar? You are our son hum nahi karenge toh kon karega..

Mr bhalla : toshi ji is right & i know yesterday i was lil more harsh but i didnt mean to hurt you &..he was saying but raman interrupted " no papa whatever u had said it was totally right"

Mihir : raman papa is saying na he didn't mean it so please forget it..

Raman : i too want same bhai & for that i have to prove myself a good son..Mr bhalla smiles hearing this

Mr bhalla : I'm happy to hear it raman that finally you are realizing ur responsibilities..

Raman : thank you..

Mr bhalla : so what had you decided?

Raman : today i will go to some companies for jobs interviews..

Mr bhalla : why don't you join us kyu mihir?

Mihir : ofcourse papa..

Raman : but..

Mr bhalla : no but you are joining our business from today only ..saying he opened his arms & raman hugged  him tightly while mihir & toshi smiled seeing this..

That's all for now hope you all liked it ..

Love

Harshita

good

ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5

Emotional update dear....Mihir and Raman bond is nice.....Loved how Ishita consoled and supported him.... waiting for next update.

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful update😳Loved it❤️Continue soon

harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Part 26

Mr bhalla : I'm happy to hear it raman that finally you are realizing ur responsibilities..

Mr bhalla : so what had you decided?

Raman : today i will go to some companies for jobs interviews..

Mr bhalla : why don't you join us kyu mihir?

Mihir : ofcourse papa..

Raman : but..

Mr bhalla : no but you are joining our business from today only ..saying he opened his arms & raman hugged  him tightly while mihir & toshi ji smiles seeing this & side hugged each other

Mihir : chal  raman first we will buy formals for you then wahi se hum office jayenge..

Raman : but bhai it's not needed  i have already so many clothes so why to waste money over it.. 

Mr bhalla : no raman it's ur new beginging so everything must be new & moreover in office there is dress code for staff so we have follow it na.. raman nodded 

Toshi : wait a minutes..saying she went from there & came holding a small bowl in her hand

Mihir : kya layi ho maa..

Toshi ji : today is first day of office for raman so for good luck dahi shakkar (Curd Sugar) .. Saying she fed him while he touched her feet for taking blessing & soon both headed toward mall where ishmi were already waiting for them

Raman : bhabhi you guys here..

Mihika hugged raman for wishing him goodluck "actually mihir has called us btw all the best for ur new innings" Raman smiles & thanked her 

Mihir : so u go with ishu & buy whatever u want till then i do some romance with my mihku..ishra laughs hearing this while mihika slightly pushed him

Soon Mimi went from there leaving ishra alone & the first thing they did hugged each other tightly while tears again starts flowing from raman's eyes which made ishita broke the hug & she takes him a  corner & wiped his tears

Ishita : u had promised me na something..

Raman : i know yaar but i was suppressing it from long as i can't cry infront of anyone except you & i m trying hard not to became weak but nahi ho rha jhalli..

Ishita took him a tight hug & starts carressing his back "i can understand Mr lrll that it's not a easy thing to accept & from coming out of this will take time but remember one thing crying never be a solution it will make you more weak & then one day everyone will come to know & then they feel bad do u want it?" he nodded in no & then she told him try to be like before as nothing happened 

Raman : hmm i will but thoda time lagega par tum ho na mere sath..he asked looking into her eyes

Ishita : main to humesa hu & u can share your pain with me anytime remember anytime now smile my baby...said cupping her face making him smile & both stepped inside shops to buy clothes for him soon they done with shopping & went to food court where mimi were waiting for them

Mihir : so shopping done?

Ishita : yes jiju 

Mihir  : i didn't get msg from credit card..

Ishita : as i cleared the bill ..

Mihir : but why i had given u my credit card na?..

Ishita : it's a gift from my side to my mr irll, actually isme mera hi benefit chipa hai..mimi looked with questioning eyes 

Mihika : how?

Ishita : arey ab shaadi ke baad mere pass ye chance hoga kehne ko  that there is my share is more in ur job after all i bought uniform for his first ever job..

Raman : not more but all  shares is urs ..both shares a beautiful eyelock while mimi cleared their throats

Mihika : ohho kya pyar hai.. Ishita blushes hearing this & mihir laughs 

Mihir : now lets go i going to bring car from parking u guys wait out side come mihku..saying he & mihika went from there ishita too going behing them when raman held her hand

Ishita : kya hua..

Ishita : for what?

Raman : for understanding me i know why u cleared that bill..

Ishita : arey wo to..she trying to cover up when he put his finger on her lip

Raman : no excuses tujhe kaise smjh aa jata hai sb mere bina kuch kahe..

Ishita hold his hand " bcoz i love you & when we love someone we understand their silence too" both hugged each other

Raman : & please don't think that suddenly I'm trying to be independent but.. She cutted him 

Ishita : i don't need explaination as i know why you don't wanted spend jiju's money as right now your main motive to earn on your own & gave it to ur parents haina..he nodded happily that how easily she reads his mind & understands his real feeling soon they headed toward office actually mihir first dropped mihika at their place as ishita wants to company raman till office which mihir agreed whole journey was a silent affair mihir was on driving sit while ishra were on back seat holding hands soon they reached office 

Mihir : let's go raman ..

Ishita : jiju just 5 min please..mihir nodded went from there talking a called leaving ishra alone 

Ishita : darr lag rha hai?..she asked tighten the grip

Raman nodded in yes "jhalli i can't do it mujhse nahi hoga what if i didn't success on their expectations papa & bhai will be hate me for destroying their name in business world"

Ishita : do u remember ur first day of school?, he nodded while she continues "that day was also a new begining of life & then everything was new ,people ,atmosphere everything but still tried na then why not today & now u have uncle & jiju on ur side who will always there to guide you & motivate you so just be calm & cofindent dekhna everything will be best & i m sure you will take bhalla industry on new heights"

Raman : tujhe itna bharosha hai mujhpe..

Ishita : more than that now come jiju must be waiting outside..saying she unlock the car door ) both came out & found mihir talking on phone

Raman : jhalli can't u stay with me whole day..

Ishita : you are talking like a 4yr kid who ask his mother to sit whole day outside of school..said pulking his cheeks

Raman : wahi smjh le but when you stay around me i feel so confident ..she smiles hearing this meanwhile mihir comes & takes him inside bid bye to ishita

Mihir introduced everyone with raman, all welcomed him with bookey 

Mihir : come raman i sill show your cabin..saying he takes him inside a cabin which was designed according raman's choice

Raman : bhai ye toh..

Mihir : hmm i know according to ur choice actually papa had designed the day you came back..raman gets happy hearing this

Raman : really papa ne khud.. mihir nodded meanwhile mr bhalla comes their

Mr bhalla : welcome son finally my both sons will handles my whole business.he said happily maling RaMi happy when peon knocked the door

Mihir : come in.. He entered hold a small cake in hand

Mr bhalla ask him to keep on table 

Raman : cake..

Mr bhalla : yes to celebrate this day..

Mihir : when i had come first time papa did same..

Mr bhalla : bcoz first day always will be special & when we remembered it , it brings beautiful memories in our heart & mind , now raman cut it.. Soon he cut the cake feed first bite to mr bhalla then mihir & both feed him too & mihir clicked a picture of mr bhalla & raman then trio took few selfies

Mihir : ok now we are going , you read these files of our new projects & if any doubts come to me or papa without any hesitation..raman nodded & hugged both saying thank you while both smiles looking at each other 

Other side ishita was sitting on bed folding her legs & biting her nails when mihika comes there

Mihika : what happened ishu? Any tension..

Ishita : nahi to mujhe kyu tension hogi? She trying to be normal

Mihika : i know you from childhood whenever u worried about anything u bites ur nails like this so now tell me ..

Ishita : actually akka today is first day of his office mujhe bahut tension ho rhi i hope everything will be fine i mean usko koi problem na ho..

Mihika : ohho ishu there is no need to worry afterall it's his office & mihir & uncle to hai hi..

Ishita : hmm ik but..

Mihika : do one thing call him ..

Ishita : no akka what if he was busy in anything or bcoz of my call he got nervous then no no i won't call ek kaam krti hu,will go there & wait for him outside..

Mihika : are you mad ? It's 3pm & office will over around 6pm ..

Ishita : so what i will wait ..saying she take out her clothes & went to change ..

That's all for now , hope you all liked it..

Love

Harshita

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Absolutely amazing and beautiful  update  yaar 👍🏼 well written 👏

Really too good..

Raman very much worried because he thinking that he prove himself  well in office 

He share his pain to ishita...she try to make her understand...he can do anything..

They are hugs tightly. .....he was just crying...ishita couldn't  saw him like this....

Eagerly waiting  

Plzzz update sooon dr

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy 

Update soon 

Thanks for Pm 

Sorry for the late reply 

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail