Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashi3

I understand the concern of daily wage workers. But this would only increase their problems. Health is of paramount importance. They should find some way to help them out. 

I agree they need to find out some other alternative .. anyways final decision will given by PM na..he may not agree..

Kendrix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Meera 🤗

haha ye gift sirf tumare liya nahi mere liye bhi i just love taking caps aur its also a chance for me to enjoy n drool on them while posting for you 😆 why only i have to suffer its a sweet suffering too seeing them all dreamy  

Haan so true i love it when he handles her with so much care as if she will break if he holds little more tight... remember the KC night, whem mish faints he was so soft in handling her n making her drink water, that was really cute.... she too looks like a doll n small baby,,, ..

totally agreed mishbir are so natural but haan parents ki saamne we cant watch it... 😉and parallel is lke extra package for us add on hai we cant do anything 😆

omg really you will write thats so sweet meera haha i got another wish granter  vaishu, nandu n now you.... you guyz aret he sweetest... ok mera pehla wish i'll say if you can write ok meera 🤗❤️ Haa i wanted to see them going on cycling, or jogging together after their shaadi teasing each other, or abir gifting her cycle something like that 😳

awww lotzzz of jhappis to you too ye lo with extra gheeli gheeli jhummi 😉😆🤗🤗

oh Diya❤️❤️❤️

MILK-MOCHA s my personal favoritekitni cute hai na😳

i love MISHBIR -- milk-mocha parallels too😳❤️

@bold; so yeh tha asli maajra😈aur yahan mein soch rahi thi ki voh mere liye tera pyaar hai😒..😆

@italics; haan yaarhe s so soft to her❤️aur uske bade bade baho mei she luks nothing but a pretty doll😳 ...

@brown txt:  wow..dis s a nice suggestion yaara⭐️..let me try if i cud come up vid something enjoyable👍🏼

Firstly Meera congratulations you are a groupbie finally smiley40smiley41smiley36 you can post how many every post you want but i love your bulk reply thats a different thing smiley36

coming to this cute story yaar this is really awesome, smiley32smiley20 the flow of dialogues, their cute antics, monologue awww finally cute princess scene i so loved how abir described their little princess ofcourse there is still time for this but this is really cute... And i so wish they plan n take this slow too like every phase of their life from friendship to lover to rishta n finally shaadi they took time n even if shaadi happened in hurry they did plan everything before they took time n discussed everything n were so mature in handling it so i hope we get to see them discussing on their baby too... smiley42

thank you yaara🤗

bulk replying has its own advantages & disadvantages u see😆..it can b missed out by some re

par ab yeh quoting in 1 post i have tried for u..(for i dont know how s actually done😳)...let's c how it turns out when i post😆

i am so haappieee u liked it dear😊..it s just a random thot dat popped as there were multiple posts on SNS vid MISHBIR as parents☺️!!!

even i am hopeful dat they take this phase slowly & steadily....but definitely not anywhere in near future...bas yahi dhua hai ab labon pe😆..

i vil try makin it more presentable  to reading with Pali's & Ashi's suggestions👍🏼..

edit: attempt successful yaara

Edited by Kendrix - 4 years ago
piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

nandu, i thought u know about it, atleast my case...

u know i will call my banda as abir and dev combo...

for sure i will inform u all, when dates get fixed...🤗

From where did u learn this word😃😆 

I thght Generally we North people or Delhiites call our BF and GF as Banda and Bandi.. 😛

Like BF call his GF as Bandi.. and i hate this word..😆😆

Han han ruhi do share with us once everything gets fixed.😳

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

hayee that was my favourite moment They both just silently confessed that they love each other..both of them are expressing through their eyes but both of them are shy😆😳 

uff I love that entire mandap decorating sequence, and this room scene was lovely Look at them just glowing like the bright moon and sparkling starts in the night sky❤️

Here is bold abir and awestruck mishti She's so lost in his jheel si aankein😳

Aww you described it so well nandu the eye conversation is one of my favorite.. 

haina there was actually a ntural glow in both mishbir in haldi sequence  wow nandu see the conncetion in that scene n also this one you posted they are infront of mirror... 

and this is one of my favorite scene the first time abir complimented her n the way he took a step ahead in their relationship to show his feeling for her... ❤️

Ahem another time when mish was awestruck n temperature coffee hawt tha.. 😉❤️☺️

haan dheere dheere is just iconic now. She looked gorgeous, those bouncy silky curls look so good😳

haha I'm sadistic too then😆 She's just an adorable child when she cries😒 Especially during that shaadi sequence, both mishbir were just glowing

Those red puffy eyes😭 Rhea literally emotes her inner emotions👏

Haan you are making me emotional nandu this scene was something... the way she fell as she was hurrying up n let her tears fall n her controlled yet uncontrollable emotions uff rhea as so so good in this... 👏👏

Actually nish mish whole time her controlled emotions were just on point... this mehndi one just made me cry even without her tearing up n the room scene where she broke down... uff this girl.. 👏😭

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasingh

From where did u learn this word😃😆 

I thght Generally we North people or Delhiites call our BF and GF as Banda and Bandi.. 😛

Like BF call his GF as Bandi.. and i hate this word..😆😆

Han han ruhi do share with us once everything gets fixed.😳

ya sure piya...

i watch shows and i know hindi yar, banda tho muje pata hain...for ur convience i use this word and i know delhi ppl use more...

piyasingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

hein na...why don't actors or producers or channel bhelp those daily wage workers for one or two months ...or may be they are helping but it isn't sufficient....dunno it's such a critical situationbut it's risky to begin shooting

Ashi they r doing. 

Salman khan's foundation is already helping 25000+ daily wage workers from day 1 who were in urgent need of money..

And all actors/directors have come forward to help these people. They r promoting this cause via their video.. didnt u see.. They r asking people to donate for this cause.. I have seen on their insta handles..So its not like no one is helping.. 

Agree PM and CM shdnt give them permission at all. I m not happy with this news..  even if they give transport facility or any other facility, if one person gets infected it will direct infect many people yaar.. its like 1 ki wajah se direct 200+ quarantine ho jayenge including cast director and everyone..

Edited by piyasingh - 4 years ago
yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Haan that noodles scene was my favorite too cool, it just made me want to go in and hug her every scene is like that only, she is so natural even i love her in emotional scenes yaar she looks like a 5 yr old kid crying 😆

😭😒😭

just flawless n natural..straight from the heart to break our hearts❤️👏💔

Even without the sets, costume, make-up or director...Rhea lives through Mishti❤️🤗

crying even in the bytes😒😭

https://twitter.com/gowri_Piyu/status/1248659287317958658

piyasingh thumbnail

haan i read arshi ff even now but love reading other stories too n mg is one of my favorite but never found anything interesting... wow come on share it soon ok i will try it 😃🤗

Good pm her soon yaar ask her to come once really hope she is fine.. 😒

Sure but lemme first go thru themm.. they r soo many na..uper se dont even remember kisme kyaa tha..😆 Wait i will share with u one by one..😃

Oyee u found some na yesterday u said.. Share with me yaar..😃

Acha i have pmed @Mini yesterday lets see when she comes back..

oooh ok you remember the uploader! great, that will help. Let me search now

haan I'm noting down small things of scenes and moments, I'll try and create a short snippet or story around them. I'm not very good at writing n describing romantic moments yaar. But I'll try my best😊

Yes indeed, he is still in the learning phase, and does have a long way to go, but these small gestures are making such a positive impact, it's heartwarming to watchsmiley31

haha great, thankyou for keeping track (I too had a small list of ideas, but forgot to update them when we chatted in the AT). Now I'm reminding myself to make note of themsmiley14

ooh yes, perhaps it could've been the return of chashma and mishti asking Abir about him cutting his hair...hmmm idk, I'll see if I can come up with a story. I'll try but can't guarantee yetsmiley20smiley4The list is getting longer indeedsmiley36

haa even i'm searching yaar its not in insta so its in twitter only 

take your time nandu n even snipper is better 🤗