Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SheThought

Sorry to be a party pooper, but rules follow karna padega na, even though aisa kuch khaas discuss bhi nahin ho raha hai, but why take a chance, right?

Let’s just be mindful. Praise is still okay, but still let’s avoid it unless it’s a passing mention 🤗🤗

Good night Titaliya! Hello Hi Bye Bye 👋 😆

Arey itss okk..no sorry wory..🤗

Tumne apne dharam and karam ka paalan kiya hai devi.😆

(Mahabharat dialogues, was watching old MB)😆

Me to aeweyi masti ke mood me thi.. Ab me finally going..neend nahi aayi to beech me aagyi..

Ab serious wala..gdnt..😴😴

Ye lo bhaii jate jate..this is for u.. Jab tum khana bano kitchen me ise yaad kerna😛😉 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-TUUM4D-CA/?igshid=994d4l5xtwur

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

yes more coming nandu join in mishbir parallel are something irresistible 

haina arey its mishbir/rhesha magic that they age backward everyday 😆

here rhesha mishbir parallel 😆

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4Br3xIhTQK/ 

😆aww that's such cute parallel

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

I don't know nandu how to explain it in words yaar..it is kinda weird...well ajeeb Rajvansh aur Shaheer ajeeb sheikh ne milke mujhe bhi ajeeb bana diya..😭😭im very bad at explaining things..🤣🤣

For me also this is my first forum...I have been a silent stalker in IB forum,siya keram forum when they aired on tv..this is my first virtual family..and as u said I  couldn't have asked for more..🤗🤗

hahah aww no that's super cute🤗 Whatever you say and however you explain, you're always so adorable yaar ammu😆😳

yes hifi! oh this is my first forum ever, never followed any other show so vigorously😆🤗 Exactly, this virtual family is so wonderful, we've all become such strong behnas without ever meeting one another.😊 The magic of mishbir that brought us altogether❤️

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

And I also will be there for u nandu...🤗🤗

If at all they comes to forum,we can show him the pic..ohkkk??😆😆

🤗aww so sweet (naanu n abir style😉)

okay👍🏼 good idea.

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

True that was so sweet of him like is still in learning phase... nice yaar nandu sure sure go ahead i'm also making a note post of your wishes so that this time we dont forget 😆

Nandu was it discussion on chashma n lambe baal i suddenly remembered this.. 😆

Yes indeed, he is still in the learning phase, and does have a long way to go, but these small gestures are making such a positive impact, it's heartwarming to watch🤗

haha great, thankyou for keeping track (I too had a small list of ideas, but forgot to update them when we chatted in the AT). Now I'm reminding myself to make note of them

ooh yes, perhaps it could've been the return of chashma and mishti asking Abir about him cutting his hair...hmmm idk, I'll see if I can come up with a story. I'll try but can't guarantee yet👍🏼😃The list is getting longer indeed😆

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

ohh me too finding it nandu whoever finds will post here ok and haan i remember it was made by dewa she posted in twitter i dont know if she posted in her insta page too... 

wow wow ek story likho yaar we too need to get along with your wild imagination 

oooh ok you remember the uploader! great, that will help. Let me search now

haan I'm noting down small things of scenes and moments, I'll try and create a short snippet or story around them. I'm not very good at writing n describing romantic moments yaar. But I'll try my best😊

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Guys the official FC in twitter is doing bingo of the show .can we also do it here.???what is ur opinion

ohh really? that's a cool idea. 

Sure I wouldn't mind trying👍🏼 But how will we do it here? It will be hard to annotate the bingo pic😳

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashi3

1. Ketu asks something during MishBir's GD time.

Awbir: "Ketu wahi toh joke haina?" 😛

2. When Maasi asks about Kunal during Shivratri preparation.

"Apne Uima Patel ke saath Valentine's day mana raha hoga." 😆

3. When Meenakshi questions Abir about uttering Mishti's name in his sleep during MishNal courtship time.

"World cup ke time par main poori raat Dhoni Dhoni karta rehta tha. Iska matlab yeh toh nahin hain ki Dhoni aur mere beech mein kuch aisi vaisi..."🤣

awesome job Aashi👏👍🏼 His adorable head shakes 😆 and I love #sarcasticAbir

Here I found all three clips😊 Enjoy My fav i think is the dhoni world cup one🤣 what a save!

https://twitter.com/ChandanaS19/status/1193004304249978883

https://twitter.com/Shweta3005/status/1233988617468510211

https://twitter.com/EsratJahanKeya/status/1123995201922531328

Edited by yrhpk_aus - 4 years ago
yrhpk_aus thumbnail

wow this is my favorite of rhea the dheere dheere will always be special..❤️

she looks extremely gorgeous even in emotional scene tbh i love her more in such scenes she is just amazing in these scenes.. ❤️ #sadisticme

haan dheere dheere is just iconic now. She looked gorgeous, those bouncy silky curls look so good😳

haha I'm sadistic too then😆 She's just an adorable child when she cries😒 Especially during that shaadi sequence, both mishbir were just glowing

Those red puffy eyes😭 Rhea literally emotes her inner emotions👏

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasingh

Bold red: nandu i only and only want stripping scene bass... 😆😳 These kind of scenes can look sensuous or vulgar.. But we all r sure when mishbir will act, it wont be vulgar. I want to see that raww passion in their eyes.. 

Their husky voices. 😳

Mishti is stripping her clothes one by one and while doing this, she is holding her gaze with abir..

She is seducing abir with the passion in her eyess and abir is not able to remove his eyes off her..☺️

I m sorry i m not good with the words so nandu i want u to write this yaar. U were saying na u want to write.. write this part..Plss😳

uff Piya, you're imagination is superb😳☺️ Yes, rhesha and mishbir know exactly how to balance that fine line of intimacy and passion without making seem vulgar. The makers do an awesome job of always presenting mishbir in this beautiful dreamy romantic vibe..but haan I too want to see more desire, passion and lust in their scenes now☺️

aww Piya you requested it so sweetly, I can't deny it now. But sach mein, I never really written romantic or intimate scenes before. I'm not very good at describing romance, but for you I will definitely try and share it with you allsmiley20smiley31

haha indeed my list of topics to write for mishbir are increasing day by day😆

gotta get to work then... *nandu gets ready for a day of creative writing*