
I wanted to say something, but let it be....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

I wanted to say something, but let it be....
If cc is getting reported get ready for another closure🥳
Huh!! Not saying it to you.
"But mera interest nuisance, tera interest discussion"
barun 80%🤣howOriginally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
Old CC topic:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/bollywood/3114392/better-actor-between-two
Bhai v/s Barun Sobti poll 😆😆 .
Huh!! Not saying it to you.
"But mera interest nuisance, tera interest discussion"

Originally posted by: rkisnothot
Aww, how cute. You should have just stayed out of it.
1. Not an MID. This is my only account.
2. I posted something political because I thought it was funny that some trolls deactivated and ran away.
3. Zandu gave his point of view, which is fine. ("true picture" I think not. Your biased bhaktness is showing.)
4. PVK jumped into to write logic-less garbage and felt proud of himself. Comparing someone calling out hate to a psycho who wants genocide and wanted to relate to Nazis. (I guess that's not "fckery" to you.)
Anyway, peace out.
Your narrative is based on the assumption that what you wrote / your opinions are the ones that can be counted as "right" or "valid" when in fact you are no less than any other xenophobic bst@rd that we meet online day in and day out ..
Your very first post in this regard was condescending and xenophobic , the tone of your very first post explained your intention behind that post .. cockroaches , bhakths etc etc .. perhaps using an MID gives the cowardly xenophobic bst@rds that extra push to come out in the open .. <--- and that is the "fckery" we are talking about ..
This is a free world , this is a free country .. By all means , if you want to criticize the government , you shouldn't let anyone hold you back even if it is based on your "assumptions and conclusions " , go for it .. In fact it is absolutely prudent that the government be criticized , ultimately it benefits the common public .. But there is a difference between criticism and being downright nasty in your hatred .. The former deserves a polite argument , the latter , however deserves a good kick on the butt .. 😆
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
barun 80%🤣how
Uss 80% vote pe mera 1% vote mera bhi hai.😳
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0