Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
I have a better let’s just wait for CC to get permanently closed . People will automatically find new places to discuss like we did when this gets closed . I will permanently move to Asian shows forum or Twitter and you can also find another place to your liking .
Aur main kidhar jaaungi phir? I don’t have anywhere else to go. Apne nahi toh mere baare mein toh socho! Selfish log.
Bohot ache karr raheho tum log, Mehel se dubara dakke mar ke bahar nikalne ki taiyari ho rahi hai.😭
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Aur main kidhar jaaungi phir? I don’t have anywhere else to go. Apne nahi toh mere baare mein toh socho! Selfish log.
You can open a new chat club in a new section of the forum after we have disappeared 😆 .
Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
You can open a new chat club in a new section of the forum after we have disappeared 😆 .
😔
The only thing that would make me sad is that I am not funny enough to be a legend like Sana 😭 .
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0