Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM
aree aise kaise ..IF main to kafi sare James Bond hai bole to bond ke bhi papa 😆
Accha.😲 Unko hire karna padhta hai ke free ki service dete hai woh log ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM
aree aise kaise ..IF main to kafi sare James Bond hai bole to bond ke bhi papa 😆
Accha.😲 Unko hire karna padhta hai ke free ki service dete hai woh log ?
I hope none reported 😆
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~
Woh toh main waise bhi karti hoon. The last thing I will get into is a never ending discussion of whataboutery online. Its just pure time waste and I have enough experience to know when to get out of it to save my time and energy here 😆
I can take my responsibility but dusro ka pata nahin. CC bandh hone ke chances toh rahenge with that.
That's what i am saying we all should personally be responsible for this CC to continue. But at the same time shouldn't be" Ban talking about this, ban talking about that"... it will be good for no one.
That is something beyond my control.
What's in my control, being reasonable, not be part of any groupism, don't make jibes on others. That's how i survived on forum from 2011.
I have a better let’s just wait for CC to get permanently closed . People will automatically find new places to discuss like we did when this gets closed . I will permanently move to Asian shows forum or Twitter and you can also find another place to your liking .
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~
Accha.😲 Unko hire karna padhta hai ke free ki service dete hai woh log ?
In the past, there is a competition of pollkholl of MID's and everyone is like tu jaanta nahi apne bhai ko, bond hai tera bhai bond
uske baad na jane kitne bhai behan ko sirf iss baat ki warning mili ki kisi ko MID bol diya 😆
Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
I have a better let’s just wait for CC to get permanently closed . People will automatically find new places to discuss like we did when this gets closed . I will permanently move to Asian shows forum or Twitter and you can also find another place to your liking .
Wow. Instead of finding a middle ground you would prefer a permanent non-solution. Na tum khush na mein Khush. I don't work like that. I am a proponent of finding a win-win solution.
Old CC topic:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/bollywood/3114392/better-actor-between-two
Bhai v/s Barun Sobti poll 😆😆 .
Wow. Instead of finding a middle ground you would prefer a permanent non-solution. Na tum khush na mein Khush. I don't work like that. I am a proponent of finding a win-win solution.
You don't have any leverage 😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0