Poll

Who is better actor? Salman Khan or Barun Sobit?

Login To Vote
EPC6CHSCAAYCYFMA thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#1
**Edited: Advertisement**
We just had a long disscussion whenther Barun can act or not. Folks here in BS has always maintained that Sallu too miya cant act. That brings a quesetion, who is the better actor ? Barun or Salman? PLease vote and discuss.
Edited by souro - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

454

Views

34.9k

Users

83

Likes

814

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
#2
Well initially Salman would have been my choice. Because Salman was a phenomenal actor during the 90s and even the early 2000s. However, now he has lost his charm and his acting abilities. Now its more of an entertainment thing for him.

I also don't think it's quite fair to compare a Bollywood star to a Tellywood star.

I didn't like Baran when I first started watching the show. But as I watched it more, he kind of grew on me! I think he's a great actor!!! His role in IPKKND is challenging...or well it was challenging when he had to act all arrogant, angry, mean etc. His acting tends to grow on you after a while.

Still I don't find it fair comparing Salman and Barun. Right now Salman can not act and Barun can, in my opinion.
LLBLEKVSC5T5JG6W thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#3
LMAO, Unsolved. 😆


Barun's acting - 🤢 🤢
Salman's acting - 🤢🤢 X infinity.

but, I still voted for Salman. 🤪



DheeJattanDi thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
#4
Barun is improving whereas Salman used to be alright but now doesn't really need to act anymore in his movies. So I'll go with Barun, but yes I would any day prefer Sallu fans over BS fans 🥱
ISano thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
#5
nanav/arnav yani barun apni jegha par acha hai and salman khan apni jagha par
.. when salman khan smile hayee i faint lol
3F4BVUXM7Q5AGZTU thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#6
Barun Sobti.



Now I await my 150 likes. 😎
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
#7
^ Salman Khan...now I await my 150 likes too Dexy! :P 😆

Let the war of the fan groups begin! 😆
anku- thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
#8
Can we have a KSG v. SRK too since he's considered the "King Khan" of Tellywood 😆😆
3F4BVUXM7Q5AGZTU thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: BheegiBasanti

^ Salman Khan...now I await my 150 likes too Dexy! :P 😆

Let the war of the fan groups begin! 😆




My post is gonna end up more colorful than your's. Barun fans are very dedicated to the cause, ya know?

😆😆
D2RVHXB7SCX7FPPR thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: -aakanksha-

Can we have a KSG v. SRK too since he's considered the "King Khan" of Tellywood 😆😆

😲 r u serious 🤔

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: GIFwati02 · 7 days ago

https://www.movietalkies.com/news/mushtaq-khan-no-more-12572415

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: elaichichai · 6 months ago

My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2082343883426726120

https://x.com/i/status/2082343883426726120
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 7 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DVQpvQviqbF/?igsh=MTdqMTNwZjl1Ymczcg==

https://www.instagram.com/p/DVQpvQviqbF/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 1 months ago

https://english.ratopati.com/story/73113/indian-actor-pradeep-rawat-passes-away

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".