Bollywood CC # 39- Page 74

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

53.6k

Users

41

Likes

1.4k

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

His beefed up body scene was totally unnecessary. I don't understand why the producers let him waste their money for faltu ke training like here and for his tap dance in Dhoom 3. Tingu ke film Ayushman ke films ke budget mein bhi banaya ja sakta hai.


https://www.instagram.com/p/B-uaX6ngGNI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1123190 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Is she the Bade achche lagte hai lady? 3rd time is the charm I guess. For someone who has been divorced twice,she ended up with someone like Mika. She must have a very shitty taste.



Originally posted by: zoinks

Eww... Isn't he married?

And last year someone posted a blind on Chahat Khanna... yaad nahin Mika bhi uss blind ka hissa tha ya nahin


https://www.instagram.com/p/B-xXXs6gOMe/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

GumGum thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn

Is she the Bade achche lagte hai lady? 3rd time is the charm I guess. For someone who has been divorced twice,she ended up with someone like Mika. She must have a very shitty taste.




Naam se toh wahin lag rahi hai. I didn't know she was married before the last one.

Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
www.twitter.com/WIONews/status/1248321027219873793 Humanity during pandemic crisis time haha 😂
GumGum thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Pajame mein chhed hai... ab dhyaan baar baar wahi jayega


https://twitter.com/HimeshMankad/status/1248300413079650307?s=20

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

How good is Panchayat?


Idk but everyone around me is praising. I was grossed out with asur. Will restart on schitts Creek soon....

Didu watch spcl ops ?

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 16 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".