Eat sleep poop repeat. Happy Quarantine.
Zyada gobhi-mooli mat khao. Pura family lockdown pe hain.

Eat sleep poop repeat. Happy Quarantine.
Zyada gobhi-mooli mat khao. Pura family lockdown pe hain.

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
WTH opening post 😆🤦🏻♂️
I dislike paani puri/golgappa/puchka
Originally posted by: DSX6LITFT4NMZAUH
I dislike paani puri/golgappa/puchka
Maybe you will like Puffed semolina balls?
Lol at the gif 🤣
Originally posted by: D4KN3VFWHXDV7PHU
I dislike paani puri/golgappa/puchka
Am a phuchka 'Bhakt' so to you, I will say, ' You're an anti-local! Get out of Bengal. Go to Italy for your Pizzas and pastas!' 😡
My hands have become dry and itchy and I got scratches because of itching.
Originally posted by: S4X4QICU6KHSRPCM
I dislike paani puri/golgappa/puchka
How is this even possible.
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Mummy ne Holi pe Panipuri banaayi thi. Tab kha nahi paaye the saari toh ab kuchh khaayi. Ab bache hue ki papdi chaat khayenge.
Mish, have you ever eaten Dal fara?
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0