Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: cricketfan1
Good to know that there are others who focus on the food too...
Everyone else: focussing on the kids and Karan’s singing skills(or lack there of) and his mom’s sense of humor...
Me: Anxiously trying to catch as many glimpses of the Sev puri ka plate as possible....😆
Ha ha. My Reasons.
1. Chaat lover. Bhel and Sev Puri is weakness.
2. Karan’s kids are cute but I also have tons of similar videos of my daughter doing exact same reactions and more. So these interactions are pretty common for me. 😆
Is sev Puri and Papdi chaat the same thing? I used to order papdi chaat and dahi vada all the time. 😭😭 Woh din koi vapas laa do.
Kaunsi angle se attractive hai? Ewww
https://twitter.com/QuietVolcano22/status/1248202391918436352?s=20
Tell me about it. Trying to figure this out since dhoom 2. 🤷♀️
Looks like Sunaina is back in Roshan camp. In the video chat celebrating Hrithik's sons bday. Extorted money from her parents n brother I guess.
How good is Panchayat?
Eww... Isn't he married?
And last year someone posted a blind on Chahat Khanna... yaad nahin Mika bhi uss blind ka hissa tha ya nahin
https://www.instagram.com/p/B-xXXs6gOMe/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0