Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

No Deepu I was asking why just show Kuki in mishbir song sequence why can’t they show mishbir in kuku sequence.

and u are expecting tip tip on mishbir πŸ˜†it’ll be tennis 

Yaar I so so so wish your dream comes true πŸ˜Š

Muhje pata hain re...

@ bold Definitely yes, if not now atleast after THE BREAK🀣

After showing humma humma, they will not play tennis because they know the THE POWER OF MISHBIRIANS...

@Red Thathaasthu😊

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

No Deepu I was asking why just show Kuki in mishbir song sequence why can’t they show mishbir in kuku sequence 

and u are expecting tip tip on mishbir πŸ˜†it’ll be tennis 

Yaar I so so so wish your dream comes true πŸ˜Š

Hi! 

Sorry to barge in but I just wanted to say they can't show MishBir in KuKu sequence because there are no KuKu sequence πŸ˜‹

Ok bye!

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Oh haan now I remember this πŸ˜† use pata tha but she didn't say anything ...because she thought mishti already knows about it , as in she helped abir in solving the matter in 5 mins πŸ‘πŸΌ

im not bothered about kuhu not saying to mish yar... MAH ke saamne she didnt defend... kuhu said to abir because of u mishti has to listen so much from everyone in the family... 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Haan bohot farak padta hai πŸ™ˆ 

Yes I saw those posts but today I feel you are extremely convinced with your views πŸ‘πŸΌ

Pali I don't disagree with your views but I have some thoughts and facts to share  Actually I have a different view on abir's reaction,  my next set of lines may not be appreciated but I will still write them cuz it gives a better explanation of abir's reaction , please read it once , its going to be long but I had to let it out 

It's very clear that abir doesn't see kuhu the way the audience and mishti sees because there is major shift in the ways kuhu was presented in front of abir and in fornt of mishti,  no wonder abir and mishti are at huge difference of opinion over here , I am explaining mishti's side cuz that you are very much aware , I will explain abir's side here 

Abir was never aware about the differences between sisters , infact if you look from abir's eyes , kuhu has been a victim in meenu's plans not once but twice ( first by deliberately exchanging rishta and secondly by making kuhu a pawn to meenu's and kunal's plans ) in haldi fiasco , there were two people who suffered,  first was mishti who was manipulated to say those things and second was kuhu who had to go down on her knees to make kunal accept , for abir she was a girl who faced her worst on the first night and was simply used in the process   which is why you don't see his harsh reaction on kuhu for the email fiasco too , in abir's eyes she was a victim,  not an accuser , a victim because kunal forced her to send the mail ,that's why he said that why did you do so much for kunal,  start respecting yourself ...abir wasn't aware that kuhu was also actively wished to do that  ,  for abir it was only kunal who tried to separate mishbir and not kuhu...

Spending 8 - 9 months with a person in the same house gives an idea about how the person is , what abir saw that inspite of being a victim , kuhu still agreed to stay and give herself and kunal another chance , they did file for divorce but she also followed abir's advice and started her own business , instead of being bitter towards anyone else , she started behaving sane and mature ... if you see kuhu never really tried to harm any RV family member because of kunal  ( expect mishti , but that is something that mostly mishti and the audience knows and mishti remained quite  )  unlike meenu who has deliberately tried to harm the entire family in different ways...not only that,  after break up when abir asked her that is she upset , kuhu says she is, but she also understands that there might be a big reason for abir to take such a step , she wasn't her usual chirpy self with abir anymore , what abir saw was she follows his advice and also trusts and understands his decisions,  in the MishNish track,  kuhu actively supported abir by giving him an access to RV house ,  of course kuhu had a double motivation because she didn't want nanchak to marry mishti , something that she had openly told abir also and so she helped till sangeet day when mishbir were supposed to have the final talk ...not only that,  when kunal's birth truth came out , instead of taking sadistic pleasures about it that see kunal you hurt me so life hurt you , she actually supported kunal and made him accept his new identity , she became a support system to kunal and abir saw that ... he also saw that when time comes , kuhu takes a stand for mishti too , like she took in market fiasco .... what abir saw was that there were differences between sisters but they do support each other at times , just like kuhu helped abir in nishmish thing , mishti also helped abir in kuku thing , also when in need , kuhu helps kunal and abir in her own ways,  abir clearly hasn't seen kuhu separating mishbir ( infact he has seen opposite in nishmish thing )  or going against mishti without a reason ...he has no idea that kuhu dosent want mishti to be a rv family member because she was clearly happy for their first GD  and now she is upset because of divorce thing only,  he has seen the struggles that a happy ending without involving family would have been possible without those papers coming out ... clearly he has seen the best side of kuhu and he has seen kuhu supporting abinal when needed so for him to instantly believe that coffee thing was galti se was very much natural ...because he had no idea that mishti was the target and secondly he hasn't seen kuhu getting involved in such things on purpose...

there was a sense of comfort that developed between the three when mishti wasn't around or wasn't a part of that group ...  so much so that they dont mind joking on elders,  during nishmish track,  abinal were joking that BP has become old movie ka villain and kuhu gives them back saying that your mom is no less , its not that kuhu isn't aware about meenu  , but her being the captain of the house , kuhu wishes to be in her good books but in reality she doesn't trust meenu,  that's why she was comfortable enough to tell abinal that meenu won't let this matter go as she is not kunal's mom ( something which meenu only told her the other day ) ...today mishti tried to stop her saying those things because she doesn't really have the idea of comfort that these 3 share on discussing meenu and mishti isn't comfortable enough to do such talks because mishti has her own set of people where she freely addresses meenu as DS  ( with BP and nishant)  , mishti will take her own sweet time to become part of this group ... 

That's why abir's reaction is very much justified on many levels that they have seen these sisters indirectly helping each other at times then what is the fight all about...

Also abir being over compassionate at times is not something that's a today thing , this is how his character his , I mean he chose to be an NGo owner and let go a hot career as an app developer,  of course he has a tracking app and he earns from it but working like a full time business man like kunal would have been different 

Sometimes i believe that the same is the reason for giving a free pass to nishant , nishant did inform abir that how lifeless was mishti in London , somewhere with  a stupid attack only , but nishant did gave a platform to mishbir to start  the interaction after break up ,  nishant made mishti come back to rajkot that's why on the climax day , there was a sense of mutual understanding for nishbir , nishant very well knew he had terribly gone wrong in judging abir and putting up a fight against him thats why he himself stepped back and abir just knew that nishant realised his blunder and that's why abir didn't reveal much details and let him go , he also saw that once mishti was broken because of him,  does she have the strength to handle another jhatka from her best friend too who claimed to love her just like abir ? 

Even in the future,  abir is not going to react impulsively and that's for sure ,  layer by layer kuhu's insecurities are coming out , but abir will still be subtle ( kunal will be giving a harsh reaction)  here , abir won't react impulsively because he has already seen what his impulsive reaction did in the past  ( a break up )  his mom is very much capable of putting him into a catch 22 situation and that's why I believe he kind a tried his best to give parul the recognition so that this matter gets a closure forever 

He very well knows that he has challenged meenu and all her further actions are an answer to his challenge only ... that's why he sees both mishti and kuhu as pawns over here ...and meenu as the ultimate master mind , infact he sees mishti as a bigger pawn here ...and today's incident just confirms it for him.... 

Him not agreeing to mishti's perspective on kuhu immediately is because he has seen a different side of kuhu for months but mishti not understanding his point of view on meenu is shocking to him cuz mishti herself had a first hand experience with meenu but if you look from mishti's side , she isn't wrong because according to mishti,  its meenu who has whole heartedly accepted her and kuhu is going against her yet again 

I am happy that mishti is not waiting for abir to take a stand for herself and she will  try to show him her perspective again and again till he agrees .... 

Hope I made some sense smiley44πŸ˜†

Ohhkkk this is a total different thing.. i mean what to say yaar this is so good... pehle i was little messed up after reading n saw today episode again n then read again n got many things yaar.. thank you uru.. πŸ€—

mainly the attachment of all three with being 8-9 months together n i agree it will take time for mish to mingle with them n get adjusted... 

so this is the reason for boys to not react when mish said kuhu was talking bad about meenu... but mish saying this to abinal was bcoz of the respect naa Mmm... mish thoda out of overage lag rahi hai yaar in this, like all other 3 are in sync as they are habituate to it... uff so feeling little bad for her.. 

Now i get why abir or even kunal thinks mishku have normal sister fight.. yaar you are so right considering everything that happened in past where both sisters worked together, helped each other n also fought it will look normal... he has seen more of the good side of kuhu n by all this definitely she is not that dangerous than meenu... 

nishbir bhi clear yes 

@bold - very much true.. actually its a fact too meenu is making mish as her pawn indirectly n using kuhu as a pawn to reach mish... 

acutally i agree abirs reaction will be subtle to kuhu even after knowing truth but todays Enough was like a starter when she goes overboard we can expect something from him.. taking into consideration she is his brothers wife too he can only to to an extend he has a limit too.. 

@italic - true this is actually good yaar she is again n again trying to say her pov, i thought she will start backing out keeping everything inside but thank god... 

and i read about the kuhu not saying anything to mah fam during nish mish the thing is even if she knows anything she doesnt share with either family whats happening in other house, not only from rjv to mah but vice versa also...

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes I saw those posts but today I feel you are extremely convinced with your views πŸ‘πŸΌ

Pali I don't disagree with your views but I have some thoughts and facts to share  Actually I have a different view on abir's reaction,  my next set of lines may not be appreciated but I will still write them cuz it gives a better explanation of abir's reaction , please read it once , its going to be long but I had to let it out 

It's very clear that abir doesn't see kuhu the way the audience and mishti sees because there is major shift in the ways kuhu was presented in front of abir and in fornt of mishti,  no wonder abir and mishti are at huge difference of opinion over here , I am explaining mishti's side cuz that you are very much aware , I will explain abir's side here 

Abir was never aware about the differences between sisters , infact if you look from abir's eyes , kuhu has been a victim in meenu's plans not once but twice ( first by deliberately exchanging rishta and secondly by making kuhu a pawn to meenu's and kunal's plans ) in haldi fiasco , there were two people who suffered,  first was mishti who was manipulated to say those things and second was kuhu who had to go down on her knees to make kunal accept , for abir she was a girl who faced her worst on the first night and was simply used in the process   which is why you don't see his harsh reaction on kuhu for the email fiasco too , in abir's eyes she was a victim,  not an accuser , a victim because kunal forced her to send the mail ,that's why he said that why did you do so much for kunal,  start respecting yourself ...abir wasn't aware that kuhu was also actively wished to do that  ,  for abir it was only kunal who tried to separate mishbir and not kuhu...

Spending 8 - 9 months with a person in the same house gives an idea about how the person is , what abir saw that inspite of being a victim , kuhu still agreed to stay and give herself and kunal another chance , they did file for divorce but she also followed abir's advice and started her own business , instead of being bitter towards anyone else , she started behaving sane and mature ... if you see kuhu never really tried to harm any RV family member because of kunal  ( expect mishti , but that is something that mostly mishti and the audience knows and mishti remained quite  )  unlike meenu who has deliberately tried to harm the entire family in different ways...not only that,  after break up when abir asked her that is she upset , kuhu says she is, but she also understands that there might be a big reason for abir to take such a step , she wasn't her usual chirpy self with abir anymore , what abir saw was she follows his advice and also trusts and understands his decisions,  in the MishNish track,  kuhu actively supported abir by giving him an access to RV house ,  of course kuhu had a double motivation because she didn't want nanchak to marry mishti , something that she had openly told abir also and so she helped till sangeet day when mishbir were supposed to have the final talk ...not only that,  when kunal's birth truth came out , instead of taking sadistic pleasures about it that see kunal you hurt me so life hurt you , she actually supported kunal and made him accept his new identity , she became a support system to kunal and abir saw that ... he also saw that when time comes , kuhu takes a stand for mishti too , like she took in market fiasco .... what abir saw was that there were differences between sisters but they do support each other at times , just like kuhu helped abir in nishmish thing , mishti also helped abir in kuku thing , also when in need , kuhu helps kunal and abir in her own ways,  abir clearly hasn't seen kuhu separating mishbir ( infact he has seen opposite in nishmish thing )  or going against mishti without a reason ...he has no idea that kuhu dosent want mishti to be a rv family member because she was clearly happy for their first GD  and now she is upset because of divorce thing only,  he has seen the struggles that a happy ending without involving family would have been possible without those papers coming out ... clearly he has seen the best side of kuhu and he has seen kuhu supporting abinal when needed so for him to instantly believe that coffee thing was galti se was very much natural ...because he had no idea that mishti was the target and secondly he hasn't seen kuhu getting involved in such things on purpose...

there was a sense of comfort that developed between the three when mishti wasn't around or wasn't a part of that group ...  so much so that they dont mind joking on elders,  during nishmish track,  abinal were joking that BP has become old movie ka villain and kuhu gives them back saying that your mom is no less , its not that kuhu isn't aware about meenu  , but her being the captain of the house , kuhu wishes to be in her good books but in reality she doesn't trust meenu,  that's why she was comfortable enough to tell abinal that meenu won't let this matter go as she is not kunal's mom ( something which meenu only told her the other day ) ...today mishti tried to stop her saying those things because she doesn't really have the idea of comfort that these 3 share on discussing meenu and mishti isn't comfortable enough to do such talks because mishti has her own set of people where she freely addresses meenu as DS  ( with BP and nishant)  , mishti will take her own sweet time to become part of this group ... 

That's why abir's reaction is very much justified on many levels that they have seen these sisters indirectly helping each other at times then what is the fight all about...

Also abir being over compassionate at times is not something that's a today thing , this is how his character his , I mean he chose to be an NGo owner and let go a hot career as an app developer,  of course he has a tracking app and he earns from it but working like a full time business man like kunal would have been different 

Sometimes i believe that the same is the reason for giving a free pass to nishant , nishant did inform abir that how lifeless was mishti in London , somewhere with  a stupid attack only , but nishant did gave a platform to mishbir to start  the interaction after break up ,  nishant made mishti come back to rajkot that's why on the climax day , there was a sense of mutual understanding for nishbir , nishant very well knew he had terribly gone wrong in judging abir and putting up a fight against him thats why he himself stepped back and abir just knew that nishant realised his blunder and that's why abir didn't reveal much details and let him go , he also saw that once mishti was broken because of him,  does she have the strength to handle another jhatka from her best friend too who claimed to love her just like abir ? 

Even in the future,  abir is not going to react impulsively and that's for sure ,  layer by layer kuhu's insecurities are coming out , but abir will still be subtle ( kunal will be giving a harsh reaction)  here , abir won't react impulsively because he has already seen what his impulsive reaction did in the past  ( a break up )  his mom is very much capable of putting him into a catch 22 situation and that's why I believe he kind a tried his best to give parul the recognition so that this matter gets a closure forever 

He very well knows that he has challenged meenu and all her further actions are an answer to his challenge only ... that's why he sees both mishti and kuhu as pawns over here ...and meenu as the ultimate master mind , infact he sees mishti as a bigger pawn here ...and today's incident just confirms it for him.... 

Him not agreeing to mishti's perspective on kuhu immediately is because he has seen a different side of kuhu for months but mishti not understanding his point of view on meenu is shocking to him cuz mishti herself had a first hand experience with meenu but if you look from mishti's side , she isn't wrong because according to mishti,  its meenu who has whole heartedly accepted her and kuhu is going against her yet again 

I am happy that mishti is not waiting for abir to take a stand for herself and she will  try to show him her perspective again and again till he agrees .... 

Hope I made some sense smiley44πŸ˜†

after reading your long post, I will say only one thing: impressions and judgements are always very hard to form; when concrete, very hard to break. 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Ohhkkk this is a total different thing.. i mean what to say yaar this is so good... pehle i was little messed up after reading n saw today episode again n then read again n got many things yaar.. thank you uru.. πŸ€—

mainly the attachment of all three with being 8-9 months together n i agree it will take time for mish to mingle with them n get adjusted... 

so this is the reason for boys to not react when mish said kuhu was talking bad about meenu... but mish saying this to abinal was bcoz of the respect naa Mmm... mish thoda out of overage lag rahi hai yaar in this, like all other 3 are in sync as they are habituate to it... uff so feeling little bad for her.. 

Now i get why abir or even kunal thinks mishku have normal sister fight.. yaar you are so right considering everything that happened in past where both sisters worked together, helped each other n also fought it will look normal... he has seen more of the good side of kuhu n by all this definitely she is not that dangerous than meenu... 

nishbir bhi clear yes 

@bold - very much true.. actually its a fact too meenu is making mish as her pawn indirectly n using kuhu as a pawn to reach mish... 

acutally i agree abirs reaction will be subtle to kuhu even after knowing truth but todays Enough was like a starter when she goes overboard we can expect something from him.. taking into consideration she is his brothers wife too he can only to to an extend he has a limit too.. 

@italic - true this is actually good yaar she is again n again trying to say her pov, i thought she will start backing out keeping everything inside but thank god... 

and i read about the kuhu not saying anything to mah fam during nish mish the thing is even if she knows anything she doesnt share with either family whats happening in other house, not only from rjv to mah but vice versa also...

Diya πŸ€—πŸ€— Thanks for reading yaar , was a bit sceptical before writing it but m glad you appreciated it πŸ˜Žβ€οΈ

Yes I can sense why mishti feels like an outsider here πŸ€” ....  but she will get along after some time 

Exactly it wasn't surprising for the boys to see kuhu speaking against meenu , because they are already used to it , something that they also actively do , even kunal said to mishti the other day ke maa is baat ko aasani se nahi jaane degi 

Haan me and my love for nishbir shipping πŸ€£

Bold  - yes that's her plan and abir has decoded it 

Italics - yes word word 

he has his own limitations and his thought process on kuhu is different 

Haa angry chroni in her full form,  today she was like haath hatao nahi toh haddi vaddi tod dungi πŸ€£

Exactly kuhu doesn't share any info vice versa too ... if jas provokes , then she shares , that too if its anything against mishti 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

after reading your long post, I will say only one thing: impressions and judgements are always very hard to form; when concrete, very hard to break. 

Thanks for reading abby πŸ€—

Bold  - word πŸ’― , that's so true , it sums up my post 

Btw I have a doubt πŸ˜† are you talking about mishbir's judgement or my judgement on them ? πŸ˜²

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hi, just wanted to say this is greatπŸ‘. Post on Abir's perspective is often missing and majority people in the forum see things from Mishti's POV. I had tried to explain this in my thread, Abir loves Mishti, but not so eloquently as you. πŸ˜Š..

Because of the love story, and the great boyfriend Abir had been, people forget he is a husband now and will act differently but does not mean he does not love Mishti. He is very aware of his responsibility to keep Mishti happy and unhurt after the trouble his mum put them through - think of the scenes after NishMish track - and this is now playing out. He knows Meenu and that she will be using everything to hurt Mishti.... He is trying to keep his family from cracking up....he has his eyes on the whole picture rather than on the petty things happening...hence getting Kunal to accept Parul...trying to get the Mishkul together...it is like a runner, determined to get to the end line within a set time and in his run he comes across many things, some he is able to help/act and others he had to brush aside as it is imperative he gets to the end line whole...but he cares about everything that is happening and we will see him soon reacting to it all.

From a viewer perspective though, I wish the director/writers would not shortchange his character though....or make it look as if it is...lot cannot see the causal link/understand tiny symbols... I am guessing the havoc of COVID-19 and the rush to complete meant editing was choppy, no-retakes and etc but the character of Abir must not be compromised so I hope when the house of cards fall down, and it will soon from all indication, his equation with Kuhu changes to acknowledge the grief caused to Mishti. 

@Lettherebelight - thanks for the LU, you are a β­οΈ...hope it ends on a good note.

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 4 years ago
abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for reading abby πŸ€—

Bold  - word πŸ’― , that's so true , it sums up my post 

Btw I have a doubt πŸ˜† are you talking about mishbir's judgement or my judgement on them ? πŸ˜²

in general dear.. hum bhi toh aise hi hai na

Waise both Mishti and Kuhu does tight things. Only difference is that - Mishti does right things, for the sake of right. Kuhu does right things only if it brings any favorable to her or her favorites. 

Edited by abhilashasharma - 4 years ago
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Diyu πŸ€—πŸ€—

Yeah Kuhu was being her usual mean self when Mishti is around and I was so glad that both the brothers got to see it today! I know Abir didn't stop her other than a couple of times, but the fact that he is aware of Kuhu's abuse to Mish gives me hope...

MishBir won't be going back, Kuhu will sulk big time, Meenu will get a chance to instigate Kuhu further and then some super kaand by Kuhu and hopefully it opens up Abir's eyes...

Abir is looking at the big picture and focusing ahead.

Mishti is just focusing on the current situation.

MishBir are on different timelines... they need to meet in the middle to sort out their differences!

@ bold i was hoping Abir to stay back, but Pali we got a TC spoiler where Abir goes home with kuku and BB blames mishti that she didn't ask anyone to come back from holiday and she's not sure why mishti asked just kuku to get back home.