Kriti was way better in Panipat than Alia in Kalank

vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I just watched Panipat and Kriti was so good. she's super underrated. In terms of period films, she is way ahead of alia in period films, way more attractive too

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kriti was the best thing about Paanipat⭐️

Arjun brought the whole film down, any other mainstream hero and the film would have been a superhit

vsbarry thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Kriti was the best thing about Paanipat⭐️

Arjun brought the whole film down, any other mainstream hero and the film would have been a superhit

She overshadowed him.

I was almost surpised how good she was as ive only seen her in 1 film or so. She's got potential. She's going to be strong compeitition in the future.

Shailesh_Rathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I would actually agree. Kriti was good in her expressions and did believable sword fighting in that scene as well.  Under guidance of a good director, she can improve her skills even more.

Alia was wooden comparatively in Kalank and Raazi.  I felt Raazi scenes and character actors were carefully crafted to hide her emoting weaknesses, and only had one emoting scene at the end, that felt so bad to watch.  I enjoyed Raazi as a film, and a lot of directors do this to hide their weak actors.  Was actually surprised that Kriti could act better than Arjun or Alia...had no expectations either way.  

vsbarry thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shailesh_Rathi

I would actually agree. Kriti was good in her expressions and did believable sword fighting in that scene as well.  Under guidance of a good director, she can improve her skills even more.

Alia was wooden comparatively in Kalank and Raazi.  I felt Raazi scenes and character actors were carefully crafted to hide her emoting weaknesses, and only had one emoting scene at the end, that felt so bad to watch.  I enjoyed Raazi as a film, and a lot of directors do this to hide their weak actors.  Was actually surprised that Kriti could act better than Arjun or Alia...had no expectations either way.  

yes, well I guess a well made film can hide an actors weaknesses. I do notice that to be with alias acting/roles. She repeatedly has a breakout scene in each film, for example leading to the climax. Etc. 

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

First, Kriti was literally THE best thing about that movie. She was strong, her expressions clear and her eyes incredibly expressive. She has improved quite well from her debut til now. 

Second, because she was so good she made you feel for her character, which tbh Alia could not do with her character in Kalank. I felt no empathy for her character's trajectory whereas Kriti was so easy to root for!

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Not enough camel toe 🤣

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I usually dislike Kriti , but agreed she was pretty good in panipat 

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Kirti was the only good thing in the movie besides the history and story about Panipat... being a non Marathi her accent and speech was amazing and Ofcourse her acting was really good... 

kyapa thumbnail

Kalank movie itself was bad everybody was bad in it.