Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AnOptimist

Thank you so much dear 🤗

How I wish we could get atleast some meaningful conversations between them if not romance...

Hehe you're right. I will try 😳

I know! One conversation per episode is all we ask for.. 😒

AnOptimist thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -farzana

Gunjan!!🤗 
This was so freaaaaaking cute and hashtag I’m blushing 😳 we deserve to see Kuhu being jealous of Uima Patel😭🤧

Look who's here!!! Farzanaaa 🤗

Ayee thank you so much dear ❤️ And yes, I totally agree with you. Imagine what fun it would be to see a jealous Kuhu & that too of Uima Patel 😉 btw I don't mind a jealous Kunal as well but it can happen only if makers decide to... 😆

AnOptimist thumbnail

Originally posted by: PureDrivenSnow

Lovely piece! ❤

Uima deserves an AT if her own.

Thank youuu 🤗

@bold 😆

AnOptimist thumbnail

Originally posted by: nami2811

I know! One conversation per episode is all we ask for.. 😒

It's better not to expect anything. No expectations, no disappointment but I also know we can't resist so 😆

shelzee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hey there! I am Gunjan & this is my first piece on KuKu. Their story has so much potential and Kaveri-Ritvik share such an amazing chemistry on screen but there's a serious dearth of KuKu scenes these days. So here's something I've written. Lemme know what you think :)

LUCKY TO HAVE YOU - KUKU OS

It was just a few minutes after 11 pm when he walked into his room. Her face instantly lit up the moment she saw him but he failed to notice it. Reason - he was engrossed in conversation with his secretary Uma Patel. 

Loosening his tie, he sat on the couch. He gave instructions to his secretary regarding some deal with an Australian client and hung up the phone. 10 days...it had been 10 days he was working to get this deal done. The most important deal for Red Pear Travels. Late nights & very early mornings had become a part of his routine but he never complained. Everybody around him knew how passionate he was when it comes to work. He was just going to sprawl out on the couch when his eyes met hers. His wife! His newlywed wife! As soon as their eyes met, she just turned her face away. He knew something is wrong. 

"Kya hua Kuhu?" She didn't respond. He reached near her and saw her face was now adorned with a frown & a pout. She can be such a baby sometimes he thought. 

"Kuch bologi bhi?" He could not help but chuckle at her cute antics. Well he realized it was a bad timing as he earned a fierce glare from her. 

He was about to say sorry but his jaw dropped when he heard what she said. 

"Tum uss Uma Patel se shaadi kyun nahi kar lete Kunal?" This! He could hardly speak when his wife was in tigress mode & now this weird question...why would she say that? 

"Kuch bologe bhi?" irritation was clearly visible on her face.

"Yeh k... k.. kya bol rahi ho Kuhu? Woh toh pehle se hi m... married hai" He managed to reply.

"You hashtag Gadhedo" She literally attacked him.

"Iska matlab agar tumhe chance milta toh tum Uma Patel se sachme shaadi karte? How dare you Kunal?" Grabbing the collar of his shirt, she trapped him between her & the wall. Her close proximity sent his heart racing.

"Tum possessive ho rahi ho biwi?" He slowly whispered into Kuhu's ear, stressing on the word BIWI.

Stunned by his response, she looked up at him. His eyes were dark, his lips parted and that alone sent tingles down her spine. He leaned closer to her, inhaling her scent but she quickly moved away. 

"Tum samajh nahi rahe ho Kunal" She said, closing her eyes. 

"Tum samjhaogi to samjh jaunga Kuhu" She smiled as she remembered his hashtag worst proposal ever.

"Main sirf possesive nahi hu Kunal, worried bhi hu... tumhare liye. In fact ghar me sab worried hai" She took a deep breath & continued.

"Pichle kuch dino se tum non-stop work kar rahe ho Kunal. Look at you. Tumhare eyes ke neeche dark circles aagaye hai, tum kitne weak lag rahe ho. Tumhara khaana, peena, sona sab schedule disturb hogaya hai. I understand this deal is very important for you but for me nothing is more important than you, Kunal. Your health should be your top priority" The concern in her voice warmed his heart. 

"Ek to tum itne busy hogaye the ki hum theek se baat bhi nahi kar paaye. Ghar pe bhi tum files me ghuse rehte the. Main two times tumhare office aayi thi Kunal during lunch time. Par tum kisi meeting me busy the." He was really surprized. How come nodbody told him about his wife's visit?

"Aur main ye bhi chahti hu ki tum mujhse baate karo. I don't mind even if you talk about your annoying clients & boring meetings but you need to talk more. I really really missed you Kunal" All the while he was just carefully listening to her...feeling overwhelmed by her love & concern for him.

He was going to say something when his phone rang. He saw the name flashing on the screen - Uma Patel.

"Listen Uma Patel, meri kal ki saari meetings postpone kardo. I need a break" He cut off the call & looked at Kuhu. A smile erupted on her face & her eyes conveyed she was relieved.

But it felt like she still wanted to say something. He raised his eyebrows at her & she shook her head.

"Bolo Kuhu" 

"Agar Uma Patel ki jagah tumhari secretary koi young, hot & single ladki hoti toh?" She asked lowering her gaze. Oh how much he was loving this possesive side of her.

"Toh main usse fire kar deta aur tumhe meri secretary ki post pe appoint kar deta. Tum bhi young & hot ho" Kunal was very surprised by himself. Did he just compliment his wife saying she is HOT? He always thought he is not very expressive and he doesn't know anything about romance but today he couldn't believe it. Something has changed for sure. He looked at Kuhu. Oh how exquisite she looks when she blushes.

He took a step forward & wrapped his arms around her waist. 

"I am so lucky to have you in my life Kuhu" he said, kissing the top of her head. And she buried herself into his chest, murmuring "I love you"

This is too cute! I can totally imagine itvik & Kaveri enacting this to perfection. KuKu that we want to see but may never get to see. Thanks for writing this.
-farzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Look who's here!!! Farzanaaa 🤗

Ayee thank you so much dear ❤️ And yes, I totally agree with you. Imagine what fun it would be to see a jealous Kuhu & that too of Uima Patel 😉 btw I don't mind a jealous Kunal as well but it can happen only if makers decide to... 😆

Your OS brought me here 😆
That’d be too much. Ah! I wouldn’t mind a jealous Kunal too. We’ve seen few glimpses already of how protective and possessive he can be 😳 

Maybe when their done with mel-milap, will get something 🤣

AnOptimist thumbnail

Originally posted by: shelzee

This is too cute! I can totally imagine itvik & Kaveri enacting this to perfection. KuKu that we want to see but may never get to see. Thanks for writing this.

Thank you 🤗

No doubt if given the opportunity, Ritvik & Kaveri will kill it.

@bold... *sigh*

peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

That’d be too much. Ah! I wouldn’t mind a jealous Kunal too. We’ve seen few glimpses already of how protective and possessive he can be 😳 

@bold: aah would be a dream come true for me❤️

seeing a jealous kunal is on top of my wishlist since kuku story began

AnOptimist thumbnail

Oh so credit goes to me 😉

Ikr! Those glimpses are everything ❤️ And Ritvik can bring the intensity so well. Please @makers show some mercy on KuKu fans 😭

mel-milap se yaad aaya. They ruined the whole concept of this show. The tagline was kyon zatpat shaadi & promoting 'learn to say No'. Aur dekho MishBir & KuKu ki hi zatpat shaadi karwa di within 10 minutes 👎🏼 Also Kuhu so easily trusted Kunal again. She could have said NO. Makers & their love for drama. Uff 

AnOptimist thumbnail

Originally posted by: peacenfun

@bold: aah would be a dream come true for me❤️

seeing a jealous kunal is on top of my wishlist since kuku story began

Filhaal toh dream come true ke chances kaafi low hai 😔

Hashtag you will get only DRAMA !!!