Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Jiss555

yep sweety who r we to worry let's us celebrate. Finally we r out of this stupid jinn show.are u watching nazar 2 still

Exactly hun and frankly Atif wants us to drink the same cool aid that he is on which is making him do weird things - no thanks lol 😂 

No I am not watching Nazar 2 - I never watched it hun it’s another Gul show which she will ruin it give it some time. I have zero hope with these makers - useless the entire lot.

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

By the way, WITNESS is rocking so far!!! That mother is such a cold b******

🤗

I am so glad you are liking it - I am almost done with the one I am reading as well. The mother is nasty f**k but I am glad daughter isn’t putting up with that.

vibha28 thumbnail

ya after todays debacle I wont twit asif ever again .why waste my time

No point hun he is on his high horse and let him be - stupid man when he can’t think why should we? When TRP tanks and he asks for feedback tell him we don’t see the need to revisit that again lol 😂 

vibha28 thumbnail

Alia’s truth is already out.. roshni knows it... whole family knows it. why do we need to re explain it ? Why can’t aliya be aman’s gf ?? Whats the problem in that... they both were adult and dating... i don’t find any reason to revisit that part and explain again.

BY ATIF ....... ha ha ha ha ..should i laugh or should i scold or should i pat him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????

Did he really say that? So in a fantasy show that Aman was going to call the police because roshni killed Alia and is he that dumb that we don’t care about past relationships? Aman can have many gf the point is trust- he trusted Alia and not roshni!!!!

Let him ask again for feedback we can say - pass!!!

vibha28 thumbnail

they still think that fans are dumb idiots who can take any crap..... and one post made by him, fans will again with that hope continue to watch!!! I kind of know their mentality and how they pull fans to watch even crap

Correct!!!! The fact is sadly some fans have proven that too that when any dumb track is shown they love it. Which is fine to each their own but it gives the makers this sense of entitlement that they can do whatever and their yes people love it. In reality when TRP tanks they all including the hardcore fans wonder what’s happening? Rather than listening to wider audiences who obviously won’t watch anything they pander to the ones who do.

Also regardless of fantasy or whatever genre humans look for some level of logic- it’s natural and inherent in our psyche. That’s why for a while all these shows run well but eventually they lose their traction. I have not watched HP, LOTR, or Twilight but I have read and heard that they were made brilliantly and that a level of consistency was maintained.

Here it dropped the ball and a show which used to be number one in the country is struggling to make 2 TRP. 

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibha28

No point hun he is on his high horse and let him be - stupid man when he can’t think why should we? When TRP tanks and he asks for feedback tell him we don’t see the need to revisit that again lol 😂 

This is nothing did u read his tweet it's on other post

vibha28 thumbnail

This is nothing did u read his tweet it's on other post

He wrote more? The f**k is wrong with him? Can’t direct a decent story and is tweeting like Donald trump on sugar high 🙄🙄🙄

Will check it out.

minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

He sees no need for redemption .. has absolutely no idea redemption for what..  

I am sure trps will tank.. how can he correct things when he doesnt even know the problem.

I really hope this surabhi 's track trps go down they should know no star can being trps.story is the real hero 

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

He wrote more? The f**k is wrong with him? Can’t direct a decent story and is tweeting like Donald trump on sugar high 🙄🙄🙄

Will check it out.

I am laughing like crazy.its 22.24 ist and my husband think I am mad

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Correct!!!! The fact is sadly some fans have proven that too that when any dumb track is shown they love it. Which is fine to each their own but it gives the makers this sense of entitlement that they can do whatever and their yes people love it. In reality when TRP tanks they all including the hardcore fans wonder what’s happening? Rather than listening to wider audiences who obviously won’t watch anything they pander to the ones who do.

Also regardless of fantasy or whatever genre humans look for some level of logic- it’s natural and inherent in our psyche. That’s why for a while all these shows run well but eventually they lose their traction. I have not watched HP, LOTR, or Twilight but I have read and heard that they were made brilliantly and that a level of consistency was maintained.

Here it dropped the ball and a show which used to be number one in the country is struggling to make 2 TRP. 

I guess they did not think through the storyline bef they asked for extension. And this implies that the writers cannot think impromptu. They should have just continued with their original plots and just extended more plots after that. But NO  they had to mess it up