Really what

Watch this funny

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9nt33nBPPu/?igshid=5iqkq9jy762o

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Jiss555

that Elizabeth Powell but way better that parveen jinn

Susan Flitch yaar is the mother;s name, Elizabeth Flitch is the daughter na. I just entered the chapter which introduces Brooks

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RainFire125

Susan Flitch yaar is the mother;s name, Elizabeth Flitch is the daughter na. I just entered the chapter which introduces Brooks

sorry I finished yesterday. And got confused with the names

RainFire125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiss555

sorry I finished yesterday. And got confused with the names

ha ha .. no worries girl, and no sorry ever needed!

TzPha thumbnail

Originally posted by: minu_8

First.. teh writers are highly incapable of building a credible backstory..I am 100% sure they will screw it up If they tried to show or take some fan suggestions and do a hodge podge .. So it's best they stay away..

According to current story aman is jinnbcos of kala jinn or bcos his mom is jinn is not known.. 

Also ayana is an ayana bvos of her ancestory is not necessary..  she could be a ayana bvos of her farishte ka dil.. that maybe the criteria to be ayana and not bloodline.. 

In any case..  the writers r morons and incapable.. 

Exactly. Why are Aman and Kabir Jinns in the 1st place? Is it because their mother is a Jinn or because their father had a deal with the Kala Jinn before they were even born?

Is Roshni Ayaana because she has a heart of an angel or because of a long lineage of Ayaanas?

Seriously there's so many loopholes that it feels like we are some self-discovered cryptologists solving all stupid codes the makers have thrown at us since the beginning. 

Honestly sometimes I feel once a show's plotline starts turning to crap.. the makers should just hold a tableread discussion with the fans to get much better, smarter and more interesting tracks.

RainFire125 thumbnail

Alia’s truth is already out.. roshni knows it... whole family knows it. why do we need to re explain it ? Why can’t aliya be aman’s gf ?? Whats the problem in that... they both were adult and dating... i don’t find any reason to revisit that part and explain again.

BY ATIF ....... ha ha ha ha ..should i laugh or should i scold or should i pat him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????

RainFire125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TzPha

Exactly. Why are Aman and Kabir Jinns in the 1st place? Is it because their mother is a Jinn or because their father had a deal with the Kala Jinn before they were even born?

Is Roshni Ayaana because she has a heart of an angel or because of a long lineage of Ayaanas?

Seriously there's so many loopholes that it feels like we are some self-discovered cryptologists solving all stupid codes the makers have thrown at us since the beginning. 

Honestly sometimes I feel once a show's plotline starts turning to crap.. the makers should just hold a tableread discussion with the fans to get much better, smarter and more interesting tracks.

they still think that fans are dumb idiots who can take any crap..... and one post made by him, fans will again with that hope continue to watch!!! I kind of know their mentality and how they pull fans to watch even crap

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

What I understood was, that the one who came first was Chandini but she claimed to be Laila as she felt that Aman, Roshini & family wouldn't believe her if she told them she is Chandini and here to help them.

Then Laila came in between all the confusion and locked Chandini out ( I am assuming during or before the fog).

Laila was the one who was sleeping as she was the trouble maker and wanted to be the princess of red moon.

But it just doesn't make any sense as the guard at the Minar-E-Ishq said that ringing the bell would wake up the princess of red moon, which woke up Laila, so she is the princess of the red moon.

Another thing was, Laila claimed that she is the princess and she doesn't carry out punishments, she just gives the decree, and others carry it out. She sends out her wolves to carry out the punishment.

So, for me it will all make sense only if Laila and Chandini are actually the wolves, and they are a team and carrying out whatever the princess ordered, and the actual princess hasn't made an appearance before the Khan family.

TzPha thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

Alia’s truth is already out.. roshni knows it... whole family knows it. why do we need to re explain it ? Why can’t aliya be aman’s gf ?? Whats the problem in that... they both were adult and dating... i don’t find any reason to revisit that part and explain again.

BY ATIF ....... ha ha ha ha ..should i laugh or should i scold or should i pat him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????

Exactly??!! What the hell is going on? Either they think the viewers have only eyes but no brains or he himself is just clueless.