Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshan_93 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Jiss555

that what I also thought.according to that imri jinn book bad one came in the moon first that is yesterday(laila) ,good one comes after that is today,chandni

The one who wake up from sleep is Chandni..and the one who sat on moon she is princess and talked with Kabir is Laila ! Both are different we thought both r one because laila claimed she woke up from sleep when she came JM..but today one said i wake up from sleep and other one Said Shehazadi !

Coming to yesterday she is Laila and came on moon to JM ..acc to tabizi book Also and she also told her name is Laila! She only made saima and phuppi frozen! Whatever Aman said about laila attacking them all when alone is correct!

And yesterday all are separated laila attacked easily and today all same place and still she is not attacked just because that is Chandni standing there not laila but family thought she is laila As she told name untill other person came and that stone also shinning so they thought she is attacking ..But in their convo Chandni told even stone gets shine when she is near but she is not causing harm! And Chandni told she slept for years and she came here today to JM!

That laila today told same to same as Chandni and lied so they thinking Laila as Chandni and Chandni as laila...but laila is attacked chandini first so thats enough to tell she is evil!

Roshan got confused just because tabizi told Chandni is evil and they thought who came house causing harm so they thought she is Chandni ! They identified Correct person And name as chandini but problem is chandini is not evil here and laila is evil! Laila and Kabir got succeeded in playing dirty game and made Chandni buried with the help of Roshan!

Until unless they give some identification marks for laila and Chandni its so difficult for viewers r Roshan to identify identical twins just by name 😂full of Confusion 😂

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: minu_8

I am.not clear on who came when.. but the one they buried is good and she is chandni and bad one is laila.

I think the one who came.yesterfay is chandni.. dont know why imran roshni kept calling her laila. Did she so say her name is laila? 

Ya now I think I have got it.But I am not caring any more since the makers are hell bent on ruining a good show who am I to worry.🤔🤔🤔🤔😠

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ya now I think I have got it.But I am not caring any more since the makers are hell bent on ruining a good show who am I to worry.🤔🤔🤔🤔😠

I am joining your club too ðŸ¤—

Can’t be bothered at all.

Jiss555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

yep sweety who r we to worry let's us celebrate. Finally we r out of this stupid jinn show.are u watching nazar 2 still

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

true that!!! we are mere audience and we have a choice here!! We tried by giving feedback and it did not work. So why to take all the angst

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

By the way, WITNESS is rocking so far!!! That mother is such a cold b******

Jiss555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshan_93

The one who wake up from sleep is Chandni..and the one who sat on moon she is princess and talked with Kabir is Laila ! Both are different we thought both r one because laila claimed she woke up from sleep when she came JM..but today one said i wake up from sleep and other one Said Shehazadi !

Coming to yesterday she is Laila and came on moon to JM ..acc to tabizi book Also and she also told her name is Laila! She only made saima and phuppi frozen! Whatever Aman said about laila attacking them all when alone is correct!

And yesterday all are separated laila attacked easily and today all same place and still she is not attacked just because that is Chandni standing there not laila but family thought she is laila As she told name untill other person came and that stone also shinning so they thought she is attacking ..But in their convo Chandni told even stone gets shine when she is near but she is not causing harm! And Chandni told she slept for years and she came here today to JM!

That laila today told same to same as Chandni and lied so they thinking Laila as Chandni and Chandni as laila...but laila is attacked chandini first so thats enough to tell she is evil!

Roshan got confused just because tabizi told Chandni is evil and they thought who came house causing harm so they thought she is Chandni ! They identified Correct person And name as chandini but problem is chandini is not evil here and laila is evil! Laila and Kabir got succeeded in playing dirty game and made Chandni buried with the help of Roshan!

Until unless they give some identification marks for laila and Chandni its so difficult for viewers r Roshan to identify identical twins just by name 😂full of Confusion 😂

Oh my gosh.i think my brain has gone to deep freeze like chandni.what a mess on top of roshnis pregnancy

Jiss555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

By the way, WITNESS is rocking so far!!! That mother is such a cold b******

that Elizabeth Powell but way better that parveen jinn

Jiss555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

true that!!! we are mere audience and we have a choice here!! We tried by giving feedback and it did not work. So why to take all the angst

ya after todays debacle I wont twit asif ever again .why waste my time

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

ya after todays debacle I wont twit asif ever again .why waste my time

Atif tweet something I made a post