MayRa/ShivJen DT #38 'Mere nazar se dekhogi to khudse tumhe pyar hoga' - Page 106

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti

You know usually such nonsense is uttered by a woman?! Patriarchy has been so deeply imbibed in them that they've literally no regard for the girl in front of them and wouldn’t even blink before they shred her budding confidence by hitting a nerve which might be sore. 

And this whole cooking debacle is THE most annoying thing. Agar donon ko nahin aata toh we’ll have take aways for life... AAP KO KYA MASLA HAI AUNTY? 

*touches wood for you!!* ♥️♥️♥️

People who follow the crowd are always afraid of the loner.

I pity those women and usually ignore them. They couldn't dream of making a difference. So we are like aliens to their eyes. Even if green aliens from a planet with developed mindset and technology comes here with a helping hand, half will run out of fear and the other half will try to dissect them in the lab for money. We are the green aliens to those aunties.

It's the anarchist men I can't tolerate. Specially when they think they can just command me to stop talking because they are out of logic.

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago
stormborn thumbnail

I was always the vocal one 😆

I’m trying to tackle one thing at a time because if I start  correcting them for every thing, I’d end up in an asylum... right now, it’s just our good old patriarchal values!! So when my grandma or anyone comments on any woman, I jump in to make them realize that they can lead their own life in ANY way they want. 

You goooo gurrllll !!!! I am always for you.......

The another annoying lot are the boys who pretend to be feminist after a rape happens.

Dude, you literally call a girl maal, say stuffs like girls can't keep their mouth shut, bodyshame, sltshame and generalize and stereotype them in every possible way, especially when you are playing the victim. Now just because a girl is raped and set ablaze and you are talking about shooting the guy, don't expect me to worship you. period. 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

You know usually such nonsense is uttered by a woman?! Patriarchy has been so deeply imbibed in them that they've literally no regard for the girl in front of them and wouldn’t even blink before they shred her budding confidence by hitting a nerve which might be sore. 

And this whole cooking debacle is THE most annoying thing. Agar donon ko nahin aata toh we’ll have take aways for life... AAP KO KYA MASLA HAI AUNTY? 

*touches wood for you!!* ♥️♥️♥️

Sab ko masla hi hain..😆

The thing is woman has a tendency of ‘ iski saree meri saree se safed kaise’

They can’t see someone getting better things than  themselves .

Especially the older generation.

All the older gen ladies I mean around my grandma’s age used to taunt my mom n talk behind her back when we moved to a new house n my grandparents never wanted to leave their old home stayed back. It was an amicable decision and we respected it . N my mom kept silent all the years. She didn’t speak up. Now all the grannies got their bahu’s and all they fought and not living with them.

N now I tell them kyun ab koi masla nahi hai aapko meri maa se..?😆

stormborn thumbnail

I was always the vocal one 😆

I’m trying to tackle one thing at a time because if I start  correcting them for every thing, I’d end up in an asylum... right now, it’s just our good old patriarchal values!! So when my grandma or anyone comments on any woman, I jump in to make them realize that they can lead their own life in ANY way they want. 

Same here. the topics of homophobia or secularism usually arise with people of our generation.

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: stormborn

People who follow the crowd are always afraid of the loner.

I pity those women and usually ignore them. They couldn't dream of making a difference. So we are like aliens to their eyes. Even if green aliens from a planet with developed mindset and technology comes here with a helping hand, half will run out of fear and the other half will try to dissect them in the lab for money. We are the green aliens to those aunties.

It's the anarchist men I can't tolerate. Specially when they think they can just command me to stop talking because they are out of logic.

I hate saying this but these women are so dependent on their husbands for everything and literally worship the ground they walk on. So they just refuse to budge and unlearn anything nonsensical. 

I had once dealt with a man, who unfortunately happens to be my relative, who had an opinion on tall girls  (aka me) wearing heels and looking taller than them.. their fragile egos make them insufferable. I avoid the men in my family like plague!! 

stormborn thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Sab ko masla hi hain..😆

The thing is woman has a tendency of ‘ iski saree meri saree se safed kaise’

They can’t see someone getting better things than  themselves .

Especially the older generation.

All the older gen ladies I mean around my grandma’s age used to taunt my mom n talk behind her back when we moved to a new house n my grandparents never wanted to leave their old home stayed back. It was an amicable decision and we respected it . N my mom kept silent all the years. She didn’t speak up. Now all the grannies got their bahu’s and all they fought and not living with them.

N now I tell them kyun ab koi masla nahi hai aapko meri maa se..?😆

That's another thing. Kuch bhi ho jaye galti hamesha bahu ki hi hai. My dad shifted with us near his work because he didn't want to miss experiencing my growing up. It was entirely his decision. It was obviously not possible for his whole family to shift there. But who to blame !!????----yoo right !!!!-My Maa

Originally posted by: stormborn

You goooo gurrllll !!!! I am always for you.......

The another annoying lot are the boys who pretend to be feminist after a rape happens.

Dude, you literally call a girl maal, say stuffs like girls can't keep their mouth shut, bodyshame, sltshame and generalize and stereotype them in every possible way, especially when you are playing the victim. Now just because a girl is raped and set ablaze and you are talking about shooting the guy, don't expect me to worship you. period. 

Thank youuu! Also, I’m going to be your official cheerleader... 

these men who have zero regard for women and literally keep score of the girls and shit are the ABSOLUTE worst. 

Also, the typical “meri behen ke baare mein baat nahin karo but everyone else is okay” are sick 🤬

also loved the fact that she went like “it’s cheesy” 😂♥️