A tv Show without a a single significant completed track

Missdesi4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I would like to give a title of incomplete tracks to Sanjivani!! Not a single track of value was completed. Even after the leap I thought we may get a fresh start but at this point it's like you would've been better of ending the show on any given day because it's not like there weren't lose ends. Might as well have given this show a title of lose ends show .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

this is the only thing that puts me off from the show

yvon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Msdesi4ever

I would like to give a title of incomplete tracks to Sanjivani!! Not a single track of value was completed. Even after the leap I thought we may get a fresh start but at this point it's like you would've been better of ending the show on any given day because it's not like there weren't lose ends. Might as well have given this show a title of lose ends show .

nothing new here. It happened in her last show too. 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I want this coma track to end  soon    . This coma track look so unbelievable  

And if cvs  proove him innocence then it will look totally look unbelievable  and cvs always want ishani to proove guilty  in front of  Dr sid  

. Dr sid  who  did wrong to Dr ishani  nowc    cvs will made Dr sid innocent  and ishani  who go through lot of mental pain day and night  due to sid  and still has not fully recover from mental pain and cvs will make her guilty in front of sid  Mean who has really go through mental torture that person will be guilty and  Dr sid will be proove innocent  ?? 

What cvs want to show  that ishani  without any reason getting angry on Dr sid  that Dr sid is just innocent?? He has not done anything  .ishani has just mi conception  about sid?? this is so ridiculous  .  Attempt by cvs to fool viewers 

Making sid innocent  will be look so unbelievable  because  as we see Dr indeed reject ishani and left   and now if cvs want to create to story to proove  sid innocent then it will totally unbelievable   because  if cvs want to show him innocent  then cvs can show all things at that time  who has send msg  they can show  at that time only that sid has changed his mind and coming back to ishani. Why to keep secret  whether he go to USA or not  in all these days  . They  should  have made clear all these things before leap itself at least to viewers   

Anyway  not interested in innocent story of Dr sid     just want more and more scene between  navi and ishani  regarding treating patients    bringing facility for patients in hospital 

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago