24th jan epi(good episode after long uyz

Anonymous_87 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Guyz today preeran scene and rishabh scene ia here

Karan preeta scene

Rishabh scene(give sense to karan and luthra family)

Edited by Anonymous_87 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SophieKarim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A good episode obviously means a few bad ones are coming again. These CVs think we're dumb but we understand their game now. All I want is for Preeta to be proven innocent and Mahira get kicked out of this house for good ✋ The way Rishabh said he's going to make sure nothing happens to Preeta & her family, I seriously hope he's the one who ends up finding out the truth about everything including this b**ch's Mahira's true face.
Anonymous_87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SophieKarim

A good episode obviously means a few bad ones are coming again. These CVs think we're dumb but we understand their game now. All I want is for Preeta to be proven innocent and Mahira get kicked out of this house for good ✋ The way Rishabh said he's going to make sure nothing happens to Preeta & her family, I seriously hope he's the one who ends up finding out the truth about everything including this b**ch's Mahira's true face.

I just want some brains in karan now

Its high time

He should know some bits of truth atleast if not whole so dat he can find himself

Its really high time 7 months of misunderstanding

msainhjaug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Every good episode is out of place these days.. He is a case of split personality 😡

But i did like him running tho 😃 because that felt like something he did helplessly even if he believes preeta tried to kill mahira... i was indeed expecting he would visit preeta in jail first thing before giving a damn about mahira's well being even if thats just to fight and blame her again(because, like i keep repeating, he ALWAYS want to meet her 😆).. but that didn't happen.. he somehow chose to stay in hospital and nurse mahira 🤢

Preeta/Shrishti - didn't like them one bit 😔

Rishab stole the show.. every scene with him was awesome.. but ek baar kareena bua ko ye bhi bol deta ke next time se meri mom ko lock karne ke baare me sochna bhi mat to mazaa aa jata.. he trust Sherlyn sooooo much 🤣

Mahira, well i liked her today in the end when she stopped smiling 🤣

Anonymous_87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: msainhjaug

Every good episode is out of place these days.. He is a case of split personality 😡

But i did like him running tho 😃 because that felt like something he did helplessly even if he believes preeta tried to kill mahira... i was indeed expecting he would visit preeta in jail first thing before giving a damn about mahira's well being even if thats just to fight and blame her again(because, like i keep repeating, he ALWAYS want to meet her 😆).. but that didn't happen.. he somehow chose to stay in hospital and nurse mahira 🤢

Preeta/Shrishti - didn't like them one bit 😔

Rishab stole the show.. every scene with him was awesome.. but ek baar kareena bua ko ye bhi bol deta ke next time se meri mom ko lock karne ke baare me sochna bhi mat to mazaa aa jata.. he trust Sherlyn sooooo much 🤣

Mahira, well i liked her today in the end when she stopped smiling 🤣

So true

I also wanted preeta should know karan knew still.he was in hospital

He doubted her daty y he did not come

I dont undrstand why he dont remember wen he was in jail she hepled him both d times

And he again trusted sherljn and bua

msainhjaug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anonymous_87

So true

I also wanted preeta should know karan knew still.he was in hospital

He doubted her daty y he did not come

I dont undrstand why he dont remember wen he was in jail she hepled him both d times

And he again trusted sherljn and bua

I actually think he trust Mahira more than bua and Sherlyn 🤣