Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mi-Amor thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Dmug

Why dont you ask your RKB to not fall in love with Ishita? He didnt listen to us in 6 years he might just listen to you! Lol jokes apart! If Ishita is so goody two shoes and is double faced why do u think Raman fell head over heels in love with her? What might have attracted him to her? She is definitely not hot and sexy or fashionable as Shagun, she is very moderately fashionable girl next door, she is beautiful but simple so what is it? And if that is taken out of the equation you think RKB can be healed? You need to ask these questions before calling Ishita names! As the qualities you are bashing her for are exactly the things he likes about her and her ability to do the right thing irrespective of the people or situation is what he admires cause deep down he knows she is the light of his life and will never let him do anything wrong and that precisely the reason he went to Ishita to ask her to be his strength in Amma accident track when he realised he went overboard with Adi and need to correct himself cause he knew she will be on the right side and does hold a courage to do the right thing, why not go to Mihir his best friend and confidante? ...also she rebuked Raman cause her family was involved, Raman sent them to jail so she went to studio to expose him! Also they kept crossing each others way even initially as they were neighbours which was natural and the banters were natural too as might happen between two neighbours who cant see eye to eye. Shagun has always been a non entity for Ishita, just Ruhi's mother! She never even saw her as Ramans wife! Her existence only bothered her when she used to divulge some past details of how they were as a married couple otherwise Ishita has always been indifferent to Shagun! And you only want to change people you stay with or in love with, so she fighting with Raman is justified being his wife and not fighting with shagun is also justified as she never felt the need to justify herself in front of outsiders.

I see! So you read my rant post ignoring my humble "sensitive-fans-do-not-read" request! Interesting! 

Well..thats okay! I can sense the anger in your post and honesty I am not feeling bad at all. You like her and so you have all the rights to defend her! But at the same time there is another prevailing right! And that is, everyone is entitled to their own opinions! My opinion about the FL stems from my beliefs of how I expect her to be! There is no denying that Ishita thinks well for everyone but when her Jan-kalyan projects creates discomfort in the lives of her near and dear ones then that doesn't sit well with someone like me who believes that family is above everything...above one's own values also! If Raman is asking her to maintain some distance from Shagun because Shagun reminds him of his bitter past, is evil and might create problems for them then what good is she doing to Raman by bringing Shagun back in their life time and again! Is this your idea of a good wife who prefers doing social-service at the cost of his husbands peace of mind!!!❓

Next let straighten out some facts about Raman- Ishita -Shagun equation strictly using what was shown:

1. also she rebuked Raman cause her family was involved, Raman sent them to jail so she went to studio to expose him! 

So the queen of kindness believes in taking revenge also! Thats kindness-overloaded! 

2. Shagun has always been a non entity for Ishita, just Ruhi's mother! She never even saw her as Ramans wife!

And thats why during the time when Raman was defending Shagun in the hit and run case, she told her Amma that she sees a lot of love in Raman's eyes but that love is only for Shagun-his first wife and not for her! She also told Raman that she knows he loves Shagun very very much and she is fine with it as she was his wife! He can lover as much as he likes but she expects a little bit of responsibility for herself too as she is his LEGAL wife!S She umpteen times told herself also that Raman Shagun se kitna pyaar karte hain aur kyun!  So see, it very clear that she never saw Shagun as Raman's wife! She always thought that Shagun is some RANDOM women whom Raman loves dearly😉! After all, Raman is such a womanizer you see!! 😆

3. Her existence only bothered her when she used to divulge some past details of how they were as a married couple otherwise Ishita has always been indifferent to Shagun! 

#And thats why she brought her home when she was lying on the road drunk and wasted! She could have checked her in a hotel room! But no! She not only brought her home but took her to her husband's bedroom because thats what all of us do when we are indifferent to someone! See how unconcerned she is!🤣

#And she asked Mihir to be Shagun's brother and take care of her and support her in her marriage with Ashok! Why? Because thats the most important thing we do to prove that we are indifferent to someone!😉

#She told Mihika that Shagun deserves great things in life in spite of what she has done and she needs her help in making things better for her! How uncaring!  Thats indifference 101! She only did this because this is the most common thing everyone does to prove their indifference! Show deep care and concern to people we are indifferent to! Interesting! Haan! 😎

And remember, I haven't even watched one tenth of the show so far! I am sure she would have created many more milestones by not caring about Shagun because she is indifferent to her! 

Now, RKB falling or not falling in love with Ishita is not up to me to decide! He is a fully grown man with a mature mind and kind heart! I being a well-wisher will eventually learn to like whatever he likes! After all his happiness is all that matters! I am not someone who will prefer to stick to her values even if that means ignoring her loved ones happiness! 😉

Now just for the sake of argument, lets try to analyse the fact of Raman falling in love with Ishita from a slightly unconventional perspective! We all know very well that he is a Gentleman.  He managed to a love a women like Shagun who hardly cared for his family and rarely reflected back his love! Even when she is not the Mother-Tersa-Ishita type, he still cared for her!  He would have spent a lifetime with her even if she hadn't abandoned him! So isn't it a lot easier for him to fall in love with a wife like Ishita who is loyal and a better person than Shagun and who takes good care of his family as part of her routine work! Do you think he would cease to love Ishita if she stops caring for him and his family! No! He would still lover her as long she doesn't betray him! So one doesn't need 6 years of viewing experience to understand that a man like RKB will always love his wife if only she doesn't cheat on him!❤️

And by the way, I don't know if you are a fan of RKB or not but if you are one then you stating the facts in bold that RKB's type of girl is someone who is hot and sexy and fashionable then you are not only ignorant , you are also insulting him! How can you think so little of him? Do you think he is that superficial? If there is something which is clear as daylight about RKB is that he is not a man who goes after skin-deep-beauty! He is someone who craves for love and loyalty only! And the qualities of Ishita which you mentioned are things which will make her a likable person for absolutely anyone! Everybody likes a person who tries to please everybody! Raman can't be an exception in this context! 

Mi-Amor thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh

Except for a couple of incidents or maybe three, one in April and the other in March, and the 3rd one in Jan or Feb (I will check and let you know) 2015...I don't remember any drastic character assassination till 1st week of September till an unfortunate event strikes IshRa, I won't divulge the details though...that's just my opinion though 😊

I will wait to hear from you too...

Edited by Mi-Amor - 4 years ago
Dmug thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh

I really loved how you expressed it!!

Thanks! I cant believe i still have it in me to write anything about this show! I don't even know why i am still here! Out of habbit i guess which shld die down eventually!

Dmug thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mi-Amor

I see! So you read my rant post ignoring my humble "sensitive-fans-do-not-read" request! Interesting! 

Well..thats okay! I can sense the anger in your post and honesty I am not feeling bad at all. You like her and so you have all the rights to defend her! But at the same time there is another prevailing right! And that is, everyone is entitled to their own opinions! My opinion about the FL stems from my beliefs of how I expect her to be! There is no denying that Ishita thinks well for everyone but when her Jan-kalyan projects creates discomfort in the lives of her near and dear ones then that doesn't sit well with someone like me who believes that family is above everything...above one's own values also! If Raman is asking her to maintain some distance from Shagun because Shagun reminds him of his bitter past, is evil and might create problems for them then what good is she doing to Raman by bringing Shagun back in their life time and again! Is this your idea of a good wife who prefers doing social-service at the cost of his husbands peace of mind!!!❓

Next let straighten out some facts about Raman- Ishita -Shagun equation strictly using what was shown:

1. also she rebuked Raman cause her family was involved, Raman sent them to jail so she went to studio to expose him! 

So the queen of kindness believes in taking revenge also! Thats kindness-overloaded! 

2. Shagun has always been a non entity for Ishita, just Ruhi's mother! She never even saw her as Ramans wife!

And thats why during the time when Raman was defending Shagun in the hit and run case, she told her Amma that she sees a lot of love in Raman's eyes but that love is only for Shagun-his first wife and not for her! She also told Raman that she knows he loves Shagun very very much and she is fine with it as she was his wife! He can lover as much as he likes but she expects a little bit of responsibility for herself too as she is his LEGAL wife!S She umpteen times told herself also that Raman Shagun se kitna pyaar karte hain aur kyun!  So see, it very clear that she never saw Shagun as Raman's wife! She always thought that Shagun is some RANDOM women whom Raman loves dearly😉! After all, Raman is such a womanizer you see!! 😆

3. Her existence only bothered her when she used to divulge some past details of how they were as a married couple otherwise Ishita has always been indifferent to Shagun! 

#And thats why she brought her home when she was lying on the road drunk and wasted! She could have checked her in a hotel room! But no! She not only brought her home but took her to her husband's bedroom because thats what all of us do when we are indifferent to someone! See how unconcerned she is!🤣

#And she asked Mihir to be Shagun's brother and take care of her and support her in her marriage with Ashok! Why? Because thats the most important thing we do to prove that we are indifferent to someone!😉

#She told Mihika that Shagun deserves great things in life in spite of what she has done and she needs her help in making things better for her! How uncaring!  Thats indifference 101! She only did this because this is the most common thing everyone does to prove their indifference! Show deep care and concern to people we are indifferent to! Interesting! Haan! 😎

And remember, I haven't even watched one tenth of the show so far! I am sure she would have created many more milestones by not caring about Shagun because she is indifferent to her! 

Now, RKB falling or not falling in love with Ishita is not up to me to decide! He is a fully grown man with a mature mind and kind heart! I being a well-wisher will eventually learn to like whatever he likes! After all his happiness is all that matters! I am not someone who will prefer to stick to her values even if that means ignoring her loved ones happiness! 😉

Now just for the sake of argument, lets try to analyse the fact of Raman falling in love with Ishita from a slightly unconventional perspective! We all know very well that he is a Gentleman.  He managed to a love a women like Shagun who hardly cared for his family and rarely reflected back his love! Even when she is not the Mother-Tersa-Ishita type, he still cared for her!  He would have spent a lifetime with her even if she hadn't abandoned him! So isn't it a lot easier for him to fall in love with a wife like Ishita who is loyal and a better person than Shagun and who takes good care of his family as part of her routine work! Do you think he would cease to love Ishita if she stops caring for him and his family! No! He would still lover her as long she doesn't betray him! So one doesn't need 6 years of viewing experience to understand that a man like RKB will always love his wife if only she doesn't cheat on him!❤️

And by the way, I don't know if you are a fan of RKB or not but if you are one then you stating the facts in bold that RKB's type of girl is someone who is hot and sexy and fashionable then you are not only ignorant , you are also insulting him! How can you think so little of him? Do you think he is that superficial? If there is something which is clear as daylight about RKB is that he is not a man who goes after skin-deep-beauty! He is someone who craves for love and loyalty only! And the qualities of Ishita which you mentioned are things which will make her a likable person for absolutely anyone! Everybody likes a person who tries to please everybody! Raman can't be an exception in this context! 

See i rest my case! I am not going to defend anyon, you r right Ishita is bad he can and could have got someone better to love and keep his family together! RKB is a charmer at the end of tbe day line lag jayegi ladkiyonki! He actually bettered Ishita's life by marrying her and she did absolutely nothing in return for him just caused him immense pain which probably even Shagun didnt!

Also about Rkbs love he himself has admitted it that he fell in love with shagun because of her mole and now if that's not superficial what is i dnt know! Anyway his definition of first true love changed when he fell in love with a woman like Ishita, when he saw he could converse with her about anything under the sun, he cld consult her when needed and who is not self absorbed and materialistic. Also one thing to add Raman is not really a good judge of women cause he was dating a girl he hooked up with at the bar probably much younger than him to make Ishita jealous and it wasnt one outing he went on dinners with her, gifted her expensive jewellery,clicked selfies with her to show that he has moved on and doesnt need Ishita in his life which was stupid imo as he was fooling himself while at it and they weren't divorced just seperated and Ishita used to stay nearby in a rented apartment but for that u will have to watch 2018 yhm!

Also YHM for me has always been about two broken souls healing through each others love and sharing common pain of being betrayed, shagun cheated on him so did subbu broke Ishita's trust! So it was never one sided for me! They were like peas in a pod, 2 halves of a puzzle which fit perfectly with each other to make it whole but i guess its not the case for you! So carry on with ur rants i wont say anything hence forth cause i have done enough of this in past 6 years and truly i dnt have the energy to fight for a fictional character anymore!

Also do not forget u r watching Hindi daily soap where FL is shown to overcompansate from the word Go still in YHM they kept it minimal and true to her character atleast for over a year!

Edited by Dmug - 4 years ago
Mi-Amor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dmug

See i rest my case! I am not going to defend anyon, you r right Ishita is bad he can and could have got someone better to love and keep his family together! RKB is a charmer at the end of tbe day line lag jayegi ladkiyonki! He actually bettered Ishita's life by marrying her and she did absolutely nothing in return for him just caused him immense pain which probably even Shagun didnt!

Also about Rkbs love he himself has admitted it that he fell in love with shagun because of her mole and now if that's not superficial what is i dnt know! Anyway his definition of first true love changed when he fell in love with a woman like Ishita, when he saw he could converse with her about anything under the sun, he cld consult her when needed and who is not self absorbed and materialistic. Also one thing to add Raman is not really a good judge of women cause he was dating a girl he hooked up with at the bar probably much younger than him to make Ishita jealous and it wasnt one outing he went on dinners with her, gifted her expensive jewellery,clicked selfies with her to show that he has moved on and doesnt need Ishita in his life which was stupid imo as he was fooling himself while at it and they weren't divorced just seperated and Ishita used to stay nearby in a rented apartment but for that u will have to watch 2018 yhm!

Also YHM for me has always been about two broken souls healing through each others love and sharing common pain of being betrayed, shagun cheated on him so did subbu broke Ishita's trust! So it was never one sided for me! They were like peas in a pod, 2 halves of a puzzle which fit perfectly with each other to make it whole but i guess its not the case for you! So carry on with ur rants i wont say anything hence forth cause i have done enough of this in past 6 years and truly i dnt have the energy to fight for a fictional character anymore!

Also do not forget u r watching Hindi daily soap where FL is shown to overcompansate from the word Go still in YHM they kept it minimal and true to her character atleast for over a year!

Arrey yaar..ye Kya? Tumne Toh Mera Dil hi tod Diya...😜 Jhansi ki Rani ki fan hone ke baad bhi Itni jaldi give up Kar Diya! Not done..haan...😉

Anyways, jokes apart I never wanted to hurt you sentiments! Please accept my apologies!🤗

See, we are on the same team! Team YHM fan club! How can we fight with each other..😊

YHM is something that makes me feel good about so many things in life ...and most of that happiness comes from IshRa and IshRa is incomplete without Ish. ❤️

So I cannot hate Ishita. Infact if you read my initial posts, I write so much good about her..remember one time I was angry with Raman only because he suspected her of stealing evidence and that time you only responded to pacify my mind and clear my doubts!

Overall I like Ishita. It's because of her only that Raman was able to come out of the darkness of his past! He once again became happy go lucky, cracks jokes and his taunts are the way how he maintains his connection with her...they share a bond like no other and that's why their love and ways of displaying affection is also unique. Both of them do not confess but move mountains to make each other happy! And that's what I love most about them. I got angry with her recently only because her samaj Seva for Shagun was actually hurting Raman. Raman has been through so much due to Shagun and finally he found someone like Ishita who brings happiness in his life. Now if the same Ishita hurts Raman and that too for taking care of Shagun then that really frustrates me! 

So instead of keeping my frustrations bottled up I chose to vent here to get it off my chest! If you read my post carefully you will notice that all my anger for Ishita only stems from the fact that she knowingly or unknowingly cause Pain to Raman in her quest of helping Shagun. But now I am over this. I am back to enjoying Ishita loving and caring for Raman.

The most recent track I was watching was when Ish was standing in her balcony and talking about how her feelings has changed for Raman and how she has began to fall in love with him. She thought she is talking to Mihika. When I was listening to her , deep in my heart I was constantly hoping that how nice it would be if Raman was around to hear all this. And voila ..when she turned Raman was standing there. Now I am not sure if Raman heard her confession but he surely teased her a lot...❤️

I have been smiling constantly for the 2 episodes where this Raman-teasing-Ishita track played. My cheeks literally started to hurt from all that smiling.😀

So yes indeed they are fictional character but they bring real smile on our faces! So let's enjoy and cherish our YHM memories together. Hugs to you..🤗

Edited by Mi-Amor - 4 years ago
Zoyamalik1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

You know, now that I have come a long way with Raman's life journey on YHM, I went back to your post titled "Of broken souls and soulmates"! At first when I read it, I was not able to apprehend it properly but today I connect with every single thing you wrote about our so called Buddu Kumar! 😊

You are an awesome writer. You unfolded him in an excellent manner in such beautiful words.❤️

Raman.... a man in his early thirties who has seen both the best and worst life has to offer! 

From the great depths of failure of his marriage and first love to greatest heights of success as the  youngest CEO, he has taken every blow destiny sent his away and somehow managed to survive! He is the most complicated character I have ever come across. Like you mentioned, in the darkness of day he cries himself to sleep every single night but in the light of the day he is the ruthless business tycoon who is devoid of any emotions! 

But the truth is, he is not devoid of emotions. He harbors a volcano of emotions inside him but he has just learnt to hide them carefully so that nobody can toy with them anymore. He gave away his love and trust freely once and was broken beyond repairs. His heart fell apart and he could never make peace with his heart break. He has learnt the hard way that women are not worthy of love and care. He on the inside is pretty much done with this world. So he pretends to be a bitter man so that people specially women leave him alone! He very well knows that he is now a heartthrob and dreamboat of any women! All credits to his multi-millionaire status! 

This man who has stopped believing in love falls in love one more time and this time without his knowledge! 

Raman Kumar Bhalla has only one weakness. He is black and white in love matters. Either he will not love at all or if he ever loves a women he will love her to the moon and back as his love no bounds. His love consumes his mind, body and soul. This all-consuming love of his deserves someone who is equally capable to lose herself for him. 

I am now so feeling so inspired by this character that I want to write a YHM version of my own. I have a slightly different thoughts when it comes to imagining the love story of RKB! 

You seem to be RKB expert yourself! I agree, Raman sees no grey area when it comes to love and when he realises he’s in love. It’s either 0 or 100. He’s by far one of my favourite characters EVER. He’s so child like with his emotions sometimes it melts my heart.

Im So glad you were able to connect with my writing after re-reading my post. I loved your interpretation here above too. 

😊

Dmug thumbnail

Arrey yaar..ye Kya? Tumne Toh Mera Dil hi tod Diya...😜 Jhansi ki Rani ki fan hone ke baad bhi Itni jaldi give up Kar Diya! Not done..haan...😉

Anyways, jokes apart I never wanted to hurt you sentiments! Please accept my apologies!🤗

See, we are on the same team! Team YHM fan club! How can we fight with each other..😊

YHM is something that makes me feel good about so many things in life ...and most of that happiness comes from IshRa and IshRa is incomplete without Ish. ❤️

So I cannot hate Ishita. Infact if you read my initial posts, I write so much good about her..remember one time I was angry with Raman only because he suspected her of stealing evidence and that time you only responded to pacify my mind and clear my doubts!

Overall I like Ishita. It's because of her only that Raman was able to come out of the darkness of his past! He once again became happy go lucky, cracks jokes and his taunts are the way how he maintains his connection with her...they share a bond like no other and that's why their love and ways of displaying affection is also unique. Both of them do not confess but move mountains to make each other happy! And that's what I love most about them. I got angry with her recently only because her samaj Seva for Shagun was actually hurting Raman. Raman has been through so much due to Shagun and finally he found someone like Ishita who brings happiness in his life. Now if the same Ishita hurts Raman and that too for taking care of Shagun then that really frustrates me! 

So instead of keeping my frustrations bottled up I chose to vent here to get it off my chest! If you read my post carefully you will notice that all my anger for Ishita only stems from the fact that she knowingly or unknowingly cause Pain to Raman in her quest of helping Shagun. But now I am over this. I am back to enjoying Ishita loving and caring for Raman.

The most recent track I was watching was when Ish was standing in her balcony and talking about how her feelings has changed for Raman and how she has began to fall in love with him. She thought she is talking to Mihika. When I was listening to her , deep in my heart I was constantly hoping that how nice it would be if Raman was around to hear all this. And voila ..when she turned Raman was standing there. Now I am not sure if Raman heard her confession but he surely teased her a lot...❤️

I have been smiling constantly for the 2 episodes where this Raman-teasing-Ishita track played. My cheeks literally started to hurt from all that smiling.😀

So yes indeed they are fictional character but they bring real smile on our faces! So let's enjoy and cherish our YHM memories together. Hugs to you..🤗

Any gurl he loved and who would have loved him back would have brought his happy self back dont give Ishita the credit more than whats due ! She is a random girl and Raman needed nothing but love so any girl who loved Raman and Raman alone would have bettered his life! Ishita can easily be replaced in his life as per ur arguements of how Raman needs a something beyond skin deep beauty and pretty face so any girl that is not as overcompensating as Ishita cld have done thr trick! Atleast he wouldn't have had to put up with her social service! Kids cld have stayed at a boarding school and family ka kya hai woh uski khushi mein khush ho jaate aur accept kar lete even if she isnt as loving and as understanding as Ishita and wasnt tending to them! Also Who wouldnt have given two hoots about his estranged son and the x wife and would have given it back to her with same vigor in their every encounter basically a no nonsense gurl who keeps it to herself but loves him! Koi load hi nahi hai fir toh! It would have been a happily ever after! Cause all he needed was someone to love him back and someone who wont cheat on him.

Edited by Dmug - 4 years ago
Mi-Amor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zoyamalik1

You seem to be RKB expert yourself! I agree, Raman sees no grey area when it comes to love and when he realises he’s in love. It’s either 0 or 100. He’s by far one of my favourite characters EVER. He’s so child like with his emotions sometimes it melts my heart.

Im So glad you were able to connect with my writing after re-reading my post. I loved your interpretation here above too. 

😊

Oh dear! I can admit to the fact that I am crazily in love with this guy! He makes me smile everytime his thoughts cross my mind but I am nowhere close to being an expert when it comes to explaining his character. You do it very well and there is one more who describes him in the most passionate way possible.

Her display name is Veedean. She writes short stories on IshRa on Wattpad. I highly recommend the story titled "Broken". Read it at your leisure. It's mind-blowing. When I started reading it I found it almost impossible to stop. She writes very beautifully and she is extremely detail-oriented when it comes to explaining the passion and intensity of Raman Kumar Bhalla when he is in certain mood for certain actions... 😉

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oh dear! I can admit to the fact that I am crazily in love with this guy! He makes me smile everytime his thoughts cross my mind but I am nowhere close to being an expert when it comes to explaining his character. You do it very well and there is one more who describes him in the most passionate way possible.

Her display name is Veedean. She writes short stories on IshRa on Wattpad. I highly recommend the story titled "Broken". Read it at your leisure. It's mind-blowing. When I started reading it I found it almost impossible to stop. She writes very beautifully and she is extremely detail-oriented when it comes to explaining the passion and intensity of Raman Kumar Bhalla when he is in certain mood for certain actions... 😉

You people should read all of Vee's stories..she was also on IF but now only on Wattpad...her best is 'Desire'...that story is just something else!!

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I will wait to hear from you too...

Don't worry I will tell you just which ones to avoid!