Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mi-Amor thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh

You people should read all of Vee's stories..she was also on IF but now only on Wattpad...her best is 'Desire'...that story is just something else!!

Oh wow! You know her too! Awesome. 🙌

I totally intend to read all her write-ups. I sort of stumbled upon "Broken" when I was exploring wattpad. Will definitely read "Desire" next. 

Did you like any other story or author? There are more than one thousand YHM stories on Wattpad. So recommendations saves a lot of time.

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mi-Amor

Oh wow! You know her too! Awesome. 🙌

I totally intend to read all her write-ups. I sort of stumbled upon "Broken" when I was exploring wattpad. Will definitely read "Desire" next. 

Did you like any other story or author? There are more than one thousand YHM stories on Wattpad. So recommendations saves a lot of time.

Yes there are many good ones... actually I know them coz all of them were on IF but not anymore...so am in touch with most of them 😊

These are the people I would suggest

1.anuishradivan ( Anu)

2.Ek_Paheli ( Aani)

3.Gaya3sb

These 3 are my favs...then there is Svati, Zoha and many more like FreeSpirit1717....you can also look up the story index on IF...there are many good writers like nidoo, smilesforever98 (Prabh) and Vidya to name a few!

Then there was this story too which was sadly never completed but it's a beautiful read nevertheless:)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4519180

Edited by MeghnaGhosh - 4 years ago
Zoyamalik1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Oh dear! I can admit to the fact that I am crazily in love with this guy! He makes me smile everytime his thoughts cross my mind but I am nowhere close to being an expert when it comes to explaining his character. You do it very well and there is one more who describes him in the most passionate way possible.

Her display name is Veedean. She writes short stories on IshRa on Wattpad. I highly recommend the story titled "Broken". Read it at your leisure. It's mind-blowing. When I started reading it I found it almost impossible to stop. She writes very beautifully and she is extremely detail-oriented when it comes to explaining the passion and intensity of Raman Kumar Bhalla when he is in certain mood for certain actions... 😉

oh! I’ll definitely check it out and thanks for the recommendation 😊😊😊

Mi-Amor thumbnail

How did you guys tolerated the track where Mihika is all hell bent to make Shagun happy? 😡😈 she is shameless yaar...after what Shagun did to Ishita and Raman she is supporting her.

Did the thought of killing her didn't cross anyone's mind?

She is useless....she is horrible. I can't tell you how happy I was when Ashok played that dirty trick on her. She deserved it! I am so much liking this Ashok now...uske saare paap Jo ushne Raman ko torture karke kamaye thhe..meri taraf see maaf! ❤️

These iyers sisters I am telling you are doormats. They deserve all the pain they endure in life. Mihika shamelessly asks Ishita to give the gift of Raman to Shagun and Ishita to satisfy her samaj sevika soul gives away her husband's gift to an undeserving person. 

What was the point of giving away the loving gift of her husband and that too to Shagun! Anyways, I can't tolerate this torture anymore. Even complaining about them is irritating so venting over.. phew! 😉

Edited by Mi-Amor - 4 years ago
Haleyy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

How did you guys tolerated the track where Mihika is all hell bent to make Shagun happy? 😡😈 she is shameless yaar...after what Shagun did to Ishita and Raman she is supporting her.

Did the thought of killing her didn't cross anyone's mind?

She is useless....she is horrible. I can't tell you how happy I was when Ashok played that dirty trick on her. She deserved it! I am so much liking this Ashok now...uske saare paap Jo ushne Raman ko torture karke kamaye thhe..meri taraf see maaf! ❤️

These iyers sisters I am telling you are doormats. They deserve all the pain they endure in life. Mihika shamelessly asks Ishita to give the gift of Raman to Shagun and Ishita to satisfy her samaj sevika soul gives away her husband's gift to an undeserving person. 

What was the point of giving away the loving gift of her husband and that too to Shagun! Anyways, I can't tolerate this torture anymore. Even complaining about them is irritating so venting over.. phew! 😉

I m lil lost here ..

Are you talking about shagun Ashok marriage track where Ishita gave the dress which Raman selected to a shagun in cocktail party ? 

so are you done with shagun’s sangeet ? 
I so wanted to read your view on epic KYA scene 🥰

Like Raman says , iyer sisters ‘ screw is lil loose 😂 And they behave like this at times 🤣

Going forward it will be better if you skip the supporting cast’s scenes 😅 to not getting irritated ..like it is gonna cross the stage where we will not be able to survive whole episodes and can see only ishra scenes .

Mi-Amor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haleyy

I m lil lost here ..

Are you talking about shagun Ashok marriage track where Ishita gave the dress which Raman selected to a shagun in cocktail party ? 

so are you done with shagun’s sangeet ? 
I so wanted to read your view on epic KYA scene 🥰

Like Raman says , iyer sisters ‘ screw is lil loose 😂 And they behave like this at times 🤣

Going forward it will be better if you skip the supporting cast’s scenes 😅 to not getting irritated ..like it is gonna cross the stage where we will not be able to survive whole episodes and can see only ishra scenes .

No dear I am not there yet. As of yesterday, I am just getting done with that Sanjana-fake-sister-of Mihir track...

I am at my friend's place now who happens to be rewatching YHM for the third time..😜 We had a lot of fun talking about IshRa..because she wasn't aware that I am watching YHM these days. When I was there she was watching that episode where Shagun asks Raman to gift her the dress he bought for Ishita and he refuses! Later Mihika asks Ishita to give away the same dress to Shagun and Ishita Maan bhi jati hai...and she upsets Raman with her genrousity! That was enough to enrage me..😉 

I will let you know once I get to Shagun Sangeet...but I guess before that there is a super jealous Raman track...my friend gave me a teaser spoiler..😜

Haleyy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No dear I am not there yet. As of yesterday, I am just getting done with that Sanjana-fake-sister-of Mihir track...

I am at my friend's place now who happens to be rewatching YHM for the third time..😜 We had a lot of fun talking about IshRa..because she wasn't aware that I am watching YHM these days. When I was there she was watching that episode where Shagun asks Raman to gift her the dress he bought for Ishita and he refuses! Later Mihika asks Ishita to give away the same dress to Shagun and Ishita Maan bhi jati hai...and she upsets Raman with her genrousity! That was enough to enrage me..😉 

I will let you know once I get to Shagun Sangeet...but I guess before that there is a super jealous Raman track...my friend gave me a teaser spoiler..😜

oh gotcha now 

This is just 0.1 percentage of mihika’s stupidity 

Lots more to come wrt Mihika and her super smart brain 

Aww it’s always good to have some like minded people  where we can adore together our fav fictional characters 😍 

Enjoy and have quality time  with your friend 

Jealous track — oh yeah  😖 I kinda forgot the place holder of that track . 

How about the  ishita blouse button  stitching scene in the mrng n Raman’s wonderstruck besharam look on that 🤪 I was expecting to read your view on that as well 😝 

I can’t get enough of ishra 🤩 and other fans view on it .

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh

Yes there are many good ones... actually I know them coz all of them were on IF but not anymore...so am in touch with most of them 😊

These are the people I would suggest

1.anuishradivan ( Anu)

2.Ek_Paheli ( Aani)

3.Gaya3sb

These 3 are my favs...then there is Svati, Zoha and many more like FreeSpirit1717....you can also look up the story index on IF...there are many good writers like nidoo, smilesforever98 (Prabh) and Vidya to name a few!

Then there was this story too which was sadly never completed but it's a beautiful read nevertheless:)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4519180

Hey @Mi-Amor I don't know whether you have missed reading this...you had asked for some suggestions and here you go:)