Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mi-Amor

Disclaimer: Rant Post.

Please do not read if you are super sensitive fan of Ishita.

Right now I am so furious on Ishita. I just watched the episode where she brought drunk Shagun home! Seriously...! Is she for real? she could have checked her in any hotel...

But ish aurat ko mahan banne ka Itna shauk hai na...that she will do anything to feel good about herself! All she wants is to feel that she is a great person! Ridiculous! Her self Morales are more important to her than the wishes of her husband and inlwas! Raman was pleading to her that seeing Shagun in his bedroom again will remind him of all the bitter memories of his past which he has struggled so hard to forget. It took him 5 years to get rid of those haunted memories but still Ishita is adamant to let Shagun sleep in Raman's s bedroom. Selfish women! ...She and her high values...My foot! She is taking care of that women who left no stone unturned to hurt and defame her husband! Shagun insulted Ruhi by supporting Ashok's claim of Ruhi being nazayaz! Ishita boasts about loving Ruhi so much still she sheltered the very women who tried to hurt her daughter! Shagun tried to defame Raman by exposing the medical records where Raman chose Shagun over Ruhi at the time her birth complications. That incidents hurt Ruhi so much. But still she is taking care of Shagun. She is fighting with Raman and her in laws to protect her. Really...are there people like her who can hurt their family just to feel good about themselves! Disgusting! At this moment she is no different than Shagun. Shagun yearns for money and status! Ishita yearns for portraying herself as a great women with high Morales! Both are selfish!

I swear from this point onwards, I have no sympathy for her! She can go to hell for all I care...

Here we go. This is an episode from the time YHM had already transitioned into its worst phase. 

If you want to keep good memories from Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, don't watch here on.

It's entirely your own choice and you can do what you please. However, RKB will also go through character assassination and you will feel incredibly hurt. 

Edited by UmeraTariq - 4 years ago
Zoyamalik1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I can't tell you how much I feel sad about missing this show when it initially went on air...😭

I know I am late to the party, but like you said, its never too late to enjoy my newly found happiness...😊

Like everybody else, IshRA scenes are my favorite but some other characters also impressed me every now and then! One of them is the female lawyer Mrs. Kaul from the track of Ishita's mom's accident related court trial! She was fantastic! Even in her limited screen time, she created sparks with her dialogues! I specially liked these 2: First one to Shagun "Doosron ke patiyon ko look deni band kijiye! Accha nahi lagta!" 😆🤣 2nd one to sardarji "Jhooth bolne pe jail bhi ho sakti hai aur paap bhi chadega..."!🤣🤣

Another memorable episode was Raman sacrificing his Entrepreneur club president-ship for reinstating Ishita's medical licence! When Ashok said he want's Raman to give up his post in lieu of Ishita's licence, Raman didn't think even for a split second before agreeing to Ashok's outrageous demands! He immediately said yes! That scene was awesome! ❤️The writers have written RKB's character with so much sophistication and subtlety! On the one hand, he doesn't even realizes that he is in love but on the other hand his actions clearly speaks of his intensity of love for his beloved wife! 💖✨

later in the office when Mihir was trying to reason with him, he said "Preseidnt ki post toh kya, agar Ashok mujhse meri company maang leta to main wo bhi uske naam kar deta!" Uff Yeh Mohabbatein!😉❤️ I fell in love with him all over again! 😍 ❤️And then later he bought a saree for Ishita which she earlier liked but didn't buy after looking at the price tag! His buying that saree was a simple yet such deeply romantic gesture! I very much like how YHM writers try to show simple but meanigful love scenes between Raman and Ishita! Another one on this line was when Raman was trying to help Ishita fix her saree. Poor guy was literally on his knees to make pleats for her saree...😆 Such scenes are 1000 times better that those cliche dori-tying type romantic scenes shown in other shows! 

And then the track of Madrasi karvachauth was another epitome of IshRa romance! The cream color saaree with red border was one of the best looks of Ishita. Later she wore a magenta pink saaree during fast-ending rituals..that was fab too! She looked very pretty in that episode! When Ishita was worshiping Raman, the way his eyes were fixated at her...it appeared as if he is getting the feeling of winning the biggest lottery of his life without even buying one! 😉❤️ Additionally, the little humor scenes were absolute gold! Ishita trying to pour water on Raman instead of moon and later pinching his feet instead of touching them...it was absolute fun! 🤩I watched that scene atleast 10 times...😜

Divyanka matches Karan's intensity terrifically! No wonder IshRa have the best on screen chemistry!

You highlighted exactly what I think. Raman falls in love and because he’s never truly been in love before he doesn’t realise it. He rationalised that all his actions are because they’re tied by Ruhi, and Ishita is very good, to him and his family. 

What doesn’t click for him until he’s faced by the fact he might lose her to someone else is that this is love in its purest form. He wants to go above and beyond for her, risk everything for her. He falls completely in love, really for the first time in his life and so he remains unaware of what his actions actually mean

Haye, Buddu Kumar! 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Mi-Amor thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: UmeraTariq

Here we go. This is an episode from the time YHM had already transitioned into its worst phase. 

If you want to keep good memories from Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, don't watch here on.

It's entirely your own choice and you can do what you please. However, RKB will also go through character assassination and you will feel incredibly hurt. 

I am very late in reading your post.🙄 I have already watched few more episodes.

After Ishita's stunts spoiled my mood, I wanted to brighten my mood by shifting my entire focus to RKB.  So kept watching.  In the upcoming episodes, Raman did great...in fact I like him more now. He has been really sweet and loving...

As far as Ishita is concerned she managed to reinforce my detachment with her by getting involved in Sanjana's fake affairs. This women needs to get involved into other people's lives to keep functioning. I think her survival depends on daily dose of public services! As if this was not enough that she is now flaunting her double standards when it comes to retaliation.  

In the latest track of Shagun marriage preps, Shagun is treating her as trash by bashing her every now and then. But she never replies back. Instead she keeps working harder to make things better for her! If Raman just even taunts her, she rebukes him like anything. 

In fact now I remember that Ishita was like this in the initial days of show as well. When Shagun lost Ruhi's custody to Ishita, she said so many spiteful things to her. She called her a gold-digger, a manipulator and what not! But Ishita didn't reply back. But she went all the way to the News studio to trash Raman publicly just on some suspicion. 

I don't understand this double standard character of Ishita. Anyways, why do I care. I never developed any connection with her and now she lost my admiration and sympathy as well. Now she is reduced to just being the wife of Raman.

I actually pay heed to your warning. You have been through entire YHM so you know better when to stop.  I do not want to ruin my experience..so I would stop watching right away. I am glad Raman is just the same , in fact much better as of now... I wish I could continue watching him for a bit longer but then like you said..he will change later. I don't want to reach that point! 

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I am very late in reading your post.🙄 I have already watched few more episodes.

After Ishita's stunts spoiled my mood, I wanted to brighten my mood by shifting my entire focus to RKB.  So kept watching.  In the upcoming episodes, Raman did great...in fact I like him more now. He has been really sweet and loving...

As far as Ishita is concerned she managed to reinforce my detachment with her by getting involved in Sanjana's fake affairs. This women needs to get involved into other people's lives to keep functioning. I think her survival depends on daily dose of public services! As if this was not enough that she is now flaunting her double standards when it comes to retaliation.  

In the latest track of Shagun marriage preps, Shagun is treating her as trash by bashing her every now and then. But she never replies back. Instead she keeps working harder to make things better for her! If Raman just even taunts her, she rebukes him like anything. 

In fact now I remember that Ishita was like this in the initial days of show as well. When Shagun lost Ruhi's custody to Ishita, she said so many spiteful things to her. She called her a gold-digger, a manipulator and what not! But Ishita didn't reply back. But she went all the way to the News studio to trash Raman publicly just on some suspicion. 

I don't understand this double standard character of Ishita. Anyways, why do I care. I never developed any connection with her and now she lost my admiration and sympathy as well. Now she is reduced to just being the wife of Raman.

I actually pay heed to your warning. You have been through entire YHM so you know better when to stop.  I do not want to ruin my experience..so I would stop watching right away. I am glad Raman is just the same , in fact much better as of now... I wish I could continue watching him for a bit longer but then like you said..he will change later. I don't want to reach that point! 

Omg why have you stopped watching!!! Till the first week of September 2015, you can watch definitely..there would be some disappointments but the journey is worth it!! It is after that we will guide you what to watch and what not! Please don't stop at this juncture, it's my request😭

MG_Inactive thumbnail

I can't tell you how much I feel sad about missing this show when it initially went on air...😭

I know I am late to the party, but like you said, its never too late to enjoy my newly found happiness...😊

Like everybody else, IshRA scenes are my favorite but some other characters also impressed me every now and then! One of them is the female lawyer Mrs. Kaul from the track of Ishita's mom's accident related court trial! She was fantastic! Even in her limited screen time, she created sparks with her dialogues! I specially liked these 2: First one to Shagun "Doosron ke patiyon ko look deni band kijiye! Accha nahi lagta!" 😆🤣 2nd one to sardarji "Jhooth bolne pe jail bhi ho sakti hai aur paap bhi chadega..."!🤣🤣

Another memorable episode was Raman sacrificing his Entrepreneur club president-ship for reinstating Ishita's medical licence! When Ashok said he want's Raman to give up his post in lieu of Ishita's licence, Raman didn't think even for a split second before agreeing to Ashok's outrageous demands! He immediately said yes! That scene was awesome! ❤️The writers have written RKB's character with so much sophistication and subtlety! On the one hand, he doesn't even realizes that he is in love but on the other hand his actions clearly speaks of his intensity of love for his beloved wife! 💖✨

later in the office when Mihir was trying to reason with him, he said "Preseidnt ki post toh kya, agar Ashok mujhse meri company maang leta to main wo bhi uske naam kar deta!" Uff Yeh Mohabbatein!😉❤️ I fell in love with him all over again! 😍 ❤️And then later he bought a saree for Ishita which she earlier liked but didn't buy after looking at the price tag! His buying that saree was a simple yet such deeply romantic gesture! I very much like how YHM writers try to show simple but meanigful love scenes between Raman and Ishita! Another one on this line was when Raman was trying to help Ishita fix her saree. Poor guy was literally on his knees to make pleats for her saree...😆 Such scenes are 1000 times better that those cliche dori-tying type romantic scenes shown in other shows! 

And then the track of Madrasi karvachauth was another epitome of IshRa romance! The cream color saaree with red border was one of the best looks of Ishita. Later she wore a magenta pink saaree during fast-ending rituals..that was fab too! She looked very pretty in that episode! When Ishita was worshiping Raman, the way his eyes were fixated at her...it appeared as if he is getting the feeling of winning the biggest lottery of his life without even buying one! 😉❤️ Additionally, the little humor scenes were absolute gold! Ishita trying to pour water on Raman instead of moon and later pinching his feet instead of touching them...it was absolute fun! 🤩I watched that scene atleast 10 times...😜

Divyanka matches Karan's intensity terrifically! No wonder IshRa have the best on screen chemistry!

You have described everything so beautifully!! Yes yhm in the first 2 years had that rare quality of giving space and meaningful scenes to the side characters as well, not a prominent feature in ITV!

IshRa romance has that quality of being so everyday life with no cliche and that makes it so beautiful!! Divan as IshRa look like a vey normal urban couple with no desperate attempts to create a chemistry between them, natural at best!

Mi-Amor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zoyamalik1

You highlighted exactly what I think. Raman falls in love and because he’s never truly been in love before he doesn’t realise it. He rationalised that all his actions are because they’re tied by Ruhi, and Ishita is very good, to him and his family. 

What doesn’t click for him until he’s faced by the fact he might lose her to someone else is that this is love in its purest form. He wants to go above and beyond for her, risk everything for her. He falls completely in love, really for the first time in his life and so he remains unaware of what his actions actually mean

Haye, Buddu Kumar! 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You know, now that I have come a long way with Raman's life journey on YHM, I went back to your post titled "Of broken souls and soulmates"! At first when I read it, I was not able to apprehend it properly but today I connect with every single thing you wrote about our so called Buddu Kumar! 😊

You are an awesome writer. You unfolded him in an excellent manner in such beautiful words.❤️

Raman.... a man in his early thirties who has seen both the best and worst life has to offer! 

From the great depths of failure of his marriage and first love to greatest heights of success as the  youngest CEO, he has taken every blow destiny sent his away and somehow managed to survive! He is the most complicated character I have ever come across. Like you mentioned, in the darkness of day he cries himself to sleep every single night but in the light of the day he is the ruthless business tycoon who is devoid of any emotions! 

But the truth is, he is not devoid of emotions. He harbors a volcano of emotions inside him but he has just learnt to hide them carefully so that nobody can toy with them anymore. He gave away his love and trust freely once and was broken beyond repairs. His heart fell apart and he could never make peace with his heart break. He has learnt the hard way that women are not worthy of love and care. He on the inside is pretty much done with this world. So he pretends to be a bitter man so that people specially women leave him alone! He very well knows that he is now a heartthrob and dreamboat of any women! All credits to his multi-millionaire status! 

This man who has stopped believing in love falls in love one more time and this time without his knowledge! 

Raman Kumar Bhalla has only one weakness. He is black and white in love matters. Either he will not love at all or if he ever loves a women he will love her to the moon and back as his love no bounds. His love consumes his mind, body and soul. This all-consuming love of his deserves someone who is equally capable to lose herself for him. 

I am now so feeling so inspired by this character that I want to write a YHM version of my own. I have a slightly different thoughts when it comes to imagining the love story of RKB! 

Mi-Amor thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh

Omg why have you stopped watching!!! Till the first week of September 2015, you can watch definitely..there would be some disappointments but the journey is worth it!! It is after that we will guide you what to watch and what not! Please don't stop at this juncture, it's my request😭

I heard from some YHM fans that RKB's character took some unexpected turn after September 2014 and it will be heart wrenching to watch him that way. 😢

So I stopped watching around the timeline of October 2014 just to save myself the impending heartbreak...

It would be a great delight on my part if I could watch another year worth of YHM episodes...❤️

But,

Are you sure between October 2014 and September 2015 RKB didn't go haywire?

I am not attached to any other character so anybody else doing anything is not gonna bother me but RKB shifting shades is something I have no idea how it will impact me! 🤦

MG_Inactive thumbnail

I heard from some YHM fans that RKB's character took some unexpected turn after September 2014 and it will be heart wrenching to watch him that way. 😢

So I stopped watching around the timeline of October 2014 just to save myself the impending heartbreak...

It would be a great delight on my part if I could watch another year worth of YHM episodes...❤️

But,

Are you sure between October 2014 and September 2015 RKB didn't go haywire?

I am not attached to any other character so anybody else doing anything is not gonna bother me but RKB shifting shades is something I have no idea how it will impact me! 🤦

Except for a couple of incidents or maybe three, one in April and the other in March, and the 3rd one in Jan or Feb (I will check and let you know) 2015...I don't remember any drastic character assassination till 1st week of September till an unfortunate event strikes IshRa, I won't divulge the details though...that's just my opinion though 😊

Dmug thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You know, now that I have come a long way with Raman's life journey on YHM, I went back to your post titled "Of broken souls and soulmates"! At first when I read it, I was not able to apprehend it properly but today I connect with every single thing you wrote about our so called Buddu Kumar! 😊

You are an awesome writer. You unfolded him in an excellent manner in such beautiful words.❤️

Raman.... a man in his early thirties who has seen both the best and worst life has to offer! 

From the great depths of failure of his marriage and first love to greatest heights of success as the  youngest CEO, he has taken every blow destiny sent his away and somehow managed to survive! He is the most complicated character I have ever come across. Like you mentioned, in the darkness of day he cries himself to sleep every single night but in the light of the day he is the ruthless business tycoon who is devoid of any emotions! 

But the truth is, he is not devoid of emotions. He harbors a volcano of emotions inside him but he has just learnt to hide them carefully so that nobody can toy with them anymore. He gave away his love and trust freely once and was broken beyond repairs. His heart fell apart and he could never make peace with his heart break. He has learnt the hard way that women are not worthy of love and care. He on the inside is pretty much done with this world. So he pretends to be a bitter man so that people specially women leave him alone! He very well knows that he is now a heartthrob and dreamboat of any women! All credits to his multi-millionaire status! 

This man who has stopped believing in love falls in love one more time and this time without his knowledge! 

Raman Kumar Bhalla has only one weakness. He is black and white in love matters. Either he will not love at all or if he ever loves a women he will love her to the moon and back as his love no bounds. His love consumes his mind, body and soul. This all-consuming love of his deserves someone who is equally capable to lose herself for him. 

I am now so feeling so inspired by this character that I want to write a YHM version of my own. I have a slightly different thoughts when it comes to imagining the love story of RKB! 

Why dont you ask your RKB to not fall in love with Ishita? He didnt listen to us in 6 years he might just listen to you! Lol jokes apart! If Ishita is so goody two shoes and is double faced why do u think Raman fell head over heels in love with her? What might have attracted him to her? She is definitely not hot and sexy or fashionable as Shagun, she is very moderately fashionable girl next door, she is beautiful but simple so what is it? And if that is taken out of the equation you think RKB can be healed? You need to ask these questions before calling Ishita names! As the qualities you are bashing her for are exactly the things he likes about her and her ability to do the right thing irrespective of the people or situation is what he admires cause deep down he knows she is the light of his life and will never let him do anything wrong and that precisely the reason he went to Ishita to ask her to be his strength in Amma accident track when he realised he went overboard with Adi and need to correct himself cause he knew she will be on the right side and does hold a courage to do the right thing, why not go to Mihir his best friend and confidante? ...also she rebuked Raman cause her family was involved, Raman sent them to jail so she went to studio to expose him! Also they kept crossing each others way even initially as they were neighbours which was natural and the banters were natural too as might happen between two neighbours who cant see eye to eye. Shagun has always been a non entity for Ishita, just Ruhi's mother! She never even saw her as Ramans wife! Her existence only bothered her when she used to divulge some past details of how they were as a married couple otherwise Ishita has always been indifferent to Shagun! And you only want to change people you stay with or in love with, so she fighting with Raman is justified being his wife and not fighting with shagun is also justified as she never felt the need to justify herself in front of outsiders.

Edited by Dmug - 4 years ago
MG_Inactive thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dmug

Why dont you ask your RKB to not fall in love with Ishita? He didnt listen to us in 6 years he might just listen to you! Lol jokes apart! If Ishita is so goody two shoes and is double faced why do u think Raman fell head over heels in love with her? What might have attracted him to her? She is definitely not hot and sexy or fashionable as Shagun, she is very moderately fashionable girl next door, she is beautiful but simple so what is it? And if that is taken out of the equation you think RKB can be healed? You need to ask these questions before calling Ishita names! As the qualities you are bashing her for are exactly the things he likes about her and her ability to do the right thing irrespective of the people or situation is what he admires cause deep down he knows she is the light of his life and will never let him do anything wrong and that precisely the reason he went to Ishita to ask her to be his strength in Amma accident track when he realised he went overboard with Adi and need to correct himself cause he knew she will be on the right side and does hold a courage to do the right thing, why not go to Mihir his best friend and confidante? ...also she rebuked Raman cause her family was involved, Raman sent them to jail so she went to studio to expose him! Also they kept crossing each others way even initially as they were neighbours which was natural and the banters were natural too as might happen between two neighbours who cant see eye to eye. Shagun has always been a non entity for Ishita, just Ruhi's mother! She never even saw her as Ramans wife! Her existence only bothered her when she used to divulge some past details of how they were as a married couple otherwise Ishita has always been indifferent to Shagun! And you only want to change people you stay with or in love with, so she fighting with Raman is justified being his wife and not fighting with shagun is also justified as she never felt the need to justify herself in front of outsiders.

I really loved how you expressed it!!