Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mi-Amor

Arrey don't sorry for chiming into Karan's discussions whenever you like wherever you like. I am sure like me, all RKB fans love reading about him...

And Aiyyyoo...ROCKSTAR! Wow wow!😊 Thats really wow! He is already killing it portraying as a simple family man..a father of 2 kids! God knows what fireworks he must have created acting as a Rock star! Must be sensational! Kasutri on top of my to-watch list now! 

Thank you for the recommendation! 

Kasturi, unfortunately isn't available online. It's my most favourite show other than Mohabbatein (Mohabbatein being at the top of the list) but I haven't been able to watch it since several years. Just scenes here and there. 

Karan was raw and impulsive as Robbie. I used to sit in front of my TV screen and oogle at him. I was about 8 then. Lol. 

He is the best romantic actor on television. (Strictly my opinion.)

Edited by UmeraTariq - 4 years ago
ChanChanMan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishitaruhi

At time of IPKKND there was no good serial out there or may be my hostel girls generally will see that or I don't know why I watched it that time I likeed it but ya I will agree with the fact about barun sobti . May be that time I was immature and u know ASR swag and all I liked their story and now when I think about it it seem so silly I mean what kind of story that was , after seeing IshRa story all other story seems not that good 

I haven't watch kish desh me but watched dharmpatni lil bit not liked it much.

I've tried to watch that iss pyaar ko kya naam doon show so many times. It has a pretty typical, melodramatic story. Definitely not my type. Also, the characters are nothing exciting. 

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

You know what...this is my first round of watching the episodes but I am already convinced that I will have to watch everything again because once is not enough to satisfy the soul! 😉 As of now I riding high on emotions and my curiosity knows no bounds as I explore the roller coaster life of Raman and Ishita. 

Currently I am watching the track where Ishita's mother met with an accident. OMG...this is the most high voltage track of all of YHM so far...

Raman is at its best in this track...for a while I was puzzled what the heck is he doing..why he is supporting Shagun. But thankfully they soon revealed who he is really protecting. Of course what he doing is not right..he should have come clean with Ishita ...at times I wonder why he doesn't trust Ishita with his secret...she is so mature and thoughtful..she will never hurt him or his kids! But then Shagun is so manipulative ..she managed to convince him otherwise!

This shitty Shagun's character is the evilest I have ever seen on screen. She is so lucky and so smart at the same time. It's disgusting to watch her getting all th good things in life...but I guess this kind of thing happens in real life also where bit*** like her always enjoy and good girls get hurt!  She convinced Raman that she took the blame of Adi's accident to protect Adi. But the truth is she did this to create a rift between Raman and Ishita. She wants to control Raman and make sure that she always remain a priority in his life. (Backup plan in case Ashok ditches her!) Lately she felt her position in Raman's life threatened by Ishita.  She knows Raman will never let anything happen to her as Adi loves her and Raman is a very smart and resourceful man. And her plan B is also ready. She knows that if by any chance Raman fails to protect her, all she has to do is to ask Adi to confess. So under no circumstances she is going to Jail. If Raman protects her, he will lose Ishita's love forever and If Raman fails to protect her , his beloved Son will be hurt. So either way she will be able to screw Raman big time. She is a monster! 😈

In this track, Raman's character is shown as a weak man who is blinded by his sons love. He is shown as a flawed man. And he is very real. I am sure there will be many like him. But yes only one in a million like him gets a understanding wife like Ishita. I feel bad for him that he can't see through Shagun's ploy but then he is who he is! I have learnt to accept him just the way he is ! He is human! He makes mistakes! What can I do. I have become just like Ishita! 😉 Accepting Raman with all his flaws. At the time of this post I am watching the episode where Shag and Ish are stuck in lift and Ish refused to take Raman's hand! I was slightly delighted to see that! Thik Kiya Ish ne. Where Ish is standing at the moment, It's better not to rely on Raman for anything! He can't be trusted when Adi is in context! He goes haywire to please his son. 

That scene when Ishita learns about Shagun being the culprit, it was awesome! For once I admired Ashok for what he did! 😝 Raman's baffled looks, his way of avoiding confrontation by shouting at Ish...I was touched! Love for your kids makes you do anything under the sun.  Ish was fab when she reached home and fell on her knees when MIL asked her why she is crying! She was superb in that crying scene...I cried so much with her...😢

I had been thinking since the time Ish tried to confront Raman at Picnic hotel room..how he will face her back home...and to my satisfaction he came home fully drunk! Of course he can't face her when sober. Poor Raman...

Now I am eager to know how this sad track will end...

Reading your reactions everyday is making me fall in old YHM again!! I wish you were there when we all actually used to fangirl over the show and RKB..well better late than never I guess👍🏼

Mi-Amor thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishitaruhi

At time of IPKKND there was no good serial out there or may be my hostel girls generally will see that or I don't know why I watched it that time I likeed it but ya I will agree with the fact about barun sobti . May be that time I was immature and u know ASR swag and all I liked their story and now when I think about it it seem so silly I mean what kind of story that was , after seeing IshRa story all other story seems not that good 

I haven't watch kish desh me but watched dharmpatni lil bit not liked it much.

Dear, I will tell you one thing...if you liked something at some point and later you knew better, never ever regret what you liked then. Anything that made you feel good(as long as it is not some crime!) at any point of time was a source of joy and joy is joy no matter where it came from! So harbor it even when you have moved on and got acquainted with better things in life!❤️

Mi-Amor thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

KP has infused life in RKB character ..He was fab as Robbie but as RKB he was iconic..No one apart from KP could have had played RKB with such perfection.

KP has not only infused life in RKB character but also in the show YHM! IMHO he is the lifeline of the show! I am a critic by nature and I notice flaws easily! Ishita is great but few times she go overboard! At times it feels like she is overacting! But all in all I like her! Only RKB always manages to keep it just right! In my YHM journey so far, many time few things didn't sit well with me but then I ignored everything just for the sake of RKB. I just tell to myself...PEACE✌️!!! Lets just see what his highness is going to do next...😉

Edited by Mi-Amor - 4 years ago
Mi-Amor thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh

Reading your reactions everyday is making me fall in old YHM again!! I wish you were there when we all actually used to fangirl over the show and RKB..well better late than never I guess👍🏼

I can't tell you how much I feel sad about missing this show when it initially went on air...😭

I know I am late to the party, but like you said, its never too late to enjoy my newly found happiness...😊

Like everybody else, IshRA scenes are my favorite but some other characters also impressed me every now and then! One of them is the female lawyer Mrs. Kaul from the track of Ishita's mom's accident related court trial! She was fantastic! Even in her limited screen time, she created sparks with her dialogues! I specially liked these 2: First one to Shagun "Doosron ke patiyon ko look deni band kijiye! Accha nahi lagta!" 😆🤣 2nd one to sardarji "Jhooth bolne pe jail bhi ho sakti hai aur paap bhi chadega..."!🤣🤣

Another memorable episode was Raman sacrificing his Entrepreneur club president-ship for reinstating Ishita's medical licence! When Ashok said he want's Raman to give up his post in lieu of Ishita's licence, Raman didn't think even for a split second before agreeing to Ashok's outrageous demands! He immediately said yes! That scene was awesome! ❤️The writers have written RKB's character with so much sophistication and subtlety! On the one hand, he doesn't even realizes that he is in love but on the other hand his actions clearly speaks of his intensity of love for his beloved wife! 💖✨

later in the office when Mihir was trying to reason with him, he said "Preseidnt ki post toh kya, agar Ashok mujhse meri company maang leta to main wo bhi uske naam kar deta!" Uff Yeh Mohabbatein!😉❤️ I fell in love with him all over again! 😍 ❤️And then later he bought a saree for Ishita which she earlier liked but didn't buy after looking at the price tag! His buying that saree was a simple yet such deeply romantic gesture! I very much like how YHM writers try to show simple but meanigful love scenes between Raman and Ishita! Another one on this line was when Raman was trying to help Ishita fix her saree. Poor guy was literally on his knees to make pleats for her saree...😆 Such scenes are 1000 times better that those cliche dori-tying type romantic scenes shown in other shows! 

And then the track of Madrasi karvachauth was another epitome of IshRa romance! The cream color saaree with red border was one of the best looks of Ishita. Later she wore a magenta pink saaree during fast-ending rituals..that was fab too! She looked very pretty in that episode! When Ishita was worshiping Raman, the way his eyes were fixated at her...it appeared as if he is getting the feeling of winning the biggest lottery of his life without even buying one! 😉❤️ Additionally, the little humor scenes were absolute gold! Ishita trying to pour water on Raman instead of moon and later pinching his feet instead of touching them...it was absolute fun! 🤩I watched that scene atleast 10 times...😜

Divyanka matches Karan's intensity terrifically! No wonder IshRa have the best on screen chemistry!

ChanChanMan thumbnail

I can't tell you how much I feel sad about missing this show when it initially went on air...😭

I know I am late to the party, but like you said, its never too late to enjoy my newly found happiness...😊

Like everybody else, IshRA scenes are my favorite but some other characters also impressed me every now and then! One of them is the female lawyer Mrs. Kaul from the track of Ishita's mom's accident related court trial! She was fantastic! Even in her limited screen time, she created sparks with her dialogues! I specially liked these 2: First one to Shagun "Doosron ke patiyon ko look deni band kijiye! Accha nahi lagta!" 😆🤣 2nd one to sardarji "Jhooth bolne pe jail bhi ho sakti hai aur paap bhi chadega..."!🤣🤣

Another memorable episode was Raman sacrificing his Entrepreneur club president-ship for reinstating Ishita's medical licence! When Ashok said he want's Raman to give up his post in lieu of Ishita's licence, Raman didn't think even for a split second before agreeing to Ashok's outrageous demands! He immediately said yes! That scene was awesome! ❤️The writers have written RKB's character with so much sophistication and subtlety! On the one hand, he doesn't even realizes that he is in love but on the other hand his actions clearly speaks of his intensity of love for his beloved wife! 💖✨

later in the office when Mihir was trying to reason with him, he said "Preseidnt ki post toh kya, agar Ashok mujhse meri company maang leta to main wo bhi uske naam kar deta!" Uff Yeh Mohabbatein!😉❤️ I fell in love with him all over again! 😍 ❤️And then later he bought a saree for Ishita which she earlier liked but didn't buy after looking at the price tag! His buying that saree was a simple yet such deeply romantic gesture! I very much like how YHM writers try to show simple but meanigful love scenes between Raman and Ishita! Another one on this line was when Raman was trying to help Ishita fix her saree. Poor guy was literally on his knees to make pleats for her saree...😆 Such scenes are 1000 times better that those cliche dori-tying type romantic scenes shown in other shows! 

And then the track of Madrasi karvachauth was another epitome of IshRa romance! The cream color saaree with red border was one of the best looks of Ishita. Later she wore a magenta pink saaree during fast-ending rituals..that was fab too! She looked very pretty in that episode! When Ishita was worshiping Raman, the way his eyes were fixated at her...it appeared as if he is getting the feeling of winning the biggest lottery of his life without even buying one! 😉❤️ Additionally, the little humor scenes were absolute gold! Ishita trying to pour water on Raman instead of moon and later pinching his feet instead of touching them...it was absolute fun! 🤩I watched that scene atleast 10 times...😜

Divyanka matches Karan's intensity terrifically! No wonder IshRa have the best on screen chemistry!

The 11PM YHM is pure gold. Then time slot change brought along with it a completely different version of the same show and characters. Us loyal fans had protested vigorously against it but they gave us no heed. Enjoy the best while it lasts... 

Mi-Amor thumbnail

Originally posted by: UmeraTariq

The 11PM YHM is pure gold. Then time slot change brought along with it a completely different version of the same show and characters. Us loyal fans had protested vigorously against it but they gave us no heed. Enjoy the best while it lasts... 

This show was aired at 11 PM? 😯 Really? That late?

That's almost midnight for most families...and still there was so much craze for this show...? Amazing!!!

What was the new Time slot?

ChanChanMan thumbnail

This show was aired at 11 PM? 😯 Really? That late?

That's almost midnight for most families...and still there was so much craze for this show...? Amazing!!!

What was the new Time slot?

7.30PM (September end 2014) and 10.30PM (Mid June 2018).

Mi-Amor thumbnail

Disclaimer: Rant Post.

Please do not read if you are super sensitive fan of Ishita.

Right now I am so furious on Ishita. I just watched the episode where she brought drunk Shagun home! Seriously...! Is she for real? she could have checked her in any hotel...

But ish aurat ko mahan banne ka Itna shauk hai na...that she will do anything to feel good about herself! All she wants is to feel that she is a great person! Ridiculous! Her self Morales are more important to her than the wishes of her husband and inlwas! Raman was pleading to her that seeing Shagun in his bedroom again will remind him of all the bitter memories of his past which he has struggled so hard to forget. It took him 5 years to get rid of those haunted memories but still Ishita is adamant to let Shagun sleep in Raman's s bedroom. Selfish women! ...She and her high values...My foot! She is taking care of that women who left no stone unturned to hurt and defame her husband! Shagun insulted Ruhi by supporting Ashok's claim of Ruhi being nazayaz! Ishita boasts about loving Ruhi so much still she sheltered the very women who tried to hurt her daughter! Shagun tried to defame Raman by exposing the medical records where Raman chose Shagun over Ruhi at the time her birth complications. That incidents hurt Ruhi so much. But still she is taking care of Shagun. She is fighting with Raman and her in laws to protect her. Really...are there people like her who can hurt their family just to feel good about themselves! Disgusting! At this moment she is no different than Shagun. Shagun yearns for money and status! Ishita yearns for portraying herself as a great women with high Morales! Both are selfish!

I swear from this point onwards, I have no sympathy for her! She can go to hell for all I care...