Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Tara is highly overrated and this is a case of non-star kid just being hyped up, because of the nepotism debate.

She was boring and terrible and made no impact in SOTY2..Its not a movie made for great acting skills but she just doesnt have "it" in my opinion.

She is very very very beautiful no doubt, but thats about it.   

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -sim-

👏

@Bold

I think this makers select the actors asper the fees they charge not their talent if it comes in their budget they sign them only some select them as talent suit, 

Makers have many reasons, mostly when it comes to females, they go for low charging ones, while for males even useless chamans like Arjun, Sid, ARK and so on get higher amount than females.

Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

Tara is highly overrated and this is a case of non-star kid just being hyped up, because of the nepotism debate.

She was boring and terrible and made no impact in SOTY2..Its not a movie made for great acting skills but she just doesnt have "it" in my opinion.

She reminds me of the bland, personality-less, but ultra- beautiful girlfriend of a rich hotshot whose job is to look pretty. Tara really doesn't have much of a personality.

Ananya, in contrast, reminds me of those typical SoBo airheads.

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

HSM is the best 😆 Did u watch the new Disney+ show, High School Musical: The Musical: The Series ??

Tara had it easier than the others because she started as a child artist. She already had an impressive resume and a small but sizeable fanbase. She didn't do those Saas Bahu shows so she wasn't forgotten. And she balanced TV, theatre, opera and concerts. Obviously she got the leftovers. I remember she was offered Kabir Singh but left it for SOTY 2 or something...why do I think there is more to the story 😆

I think RX 100 will be the game changer. The audience hasn't known much about Ahan Shetty unlike the other star-kids. He looks like he knows what he is doing...and I get a feeling he can act. 

Nope and I do not want to watch the show lol

Tara missed out on KS because it was clashing with SOTY promotions sadly. Maker really wanted her for the looks but the film kept getting delayed so eventually she left.

Well I never like hyping things up but Yh I’m really looking forward to RX100. Arhaan don’t know yet but he looks v similar to original actor of the movie. 

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

If RX100 isn't Dharma, so isn't PPOW and Khali Peeli. So why club Ananya in the same bracket as other Kjo kids. Point wasn't Kjo was giving Tara work, point was she is getting work, so people should stop complaining why she doesn't get the work done by Jhanvi or Alia.

Why you say, Maarjavaan is scrap given to Tara? Given by whom? It isn't a Dharma product. So who gave her this so called scrap?? Why try to paint it like, everything is in control of someone, and anyone who gets any work is in control of someone.

First thing first, people aren't clear what they are against. At one time they will act like Dharma ruins "outsiders", and than next complain "why Dharma doesn't cast outsiders".

Tara Sutaria may not be a starkid, and isn't exactly favoured by Kjo, but the girl is in much more favorable position than many others in the industry.

Yes many outsiders are more talented than star kids too, but I don't see people complaining how certain star kid doesn't get roles despite being more talented. If I see it, like certain Sara fans did in the beginning of the year, complaining how Jhanvi is getting all roles, while Sara isn't, I will say the same. Like how people cimplaining about Kiara not getting roles, I said the same thing.

And yes people are making Tara victim, the very existence of this thread, alongside wanting to make it look like it is Kjo with star kids is plotting against Tara posts in this thread are proofs.

On one hand u say Kjo helped Tara, on the other hand u say Kjo isn’t responsible for marjaawavan.

You do realise that Ananya is still under Kjo contract while Tara has left it. Many movies of Alia aren’t dharma but they were given to her mostly due to Kjo. Whereas Tara got offers like RX100 due to her own merit and I say this because the director himself said ki he liked Tara’s overall look for the role. And I never said Kjo is purposely ruining it for Tara because even I know he gave her a debut. But fact is fact, Kjo does give privilege to star kids. Only Sid is an exception. 

You can’t deny Tara’s role was crap in SOTY. Also, if she hadn’t had Kjo, she’d have done Kabir Singh. It was Tara’s choice to begin with dharma because she knew it came with benefits. And yes Tara isn’t like normal outsiders, she does have rich parents who helped her reach this stage but her being a child actor has helped her land roles too. There are lots of rich kids out there who wanna make it into bw but can’t. 

@Bold Sid is the only outsider given justice. Kjo only gets interested in outsiders if they make it big otherwise he behaves like he’s doing charity to them and gives them his leftovers. Which other outsider has Kjo launched pls do let me know. 

@Bold2 So why is that even a problem if she’s doing well right now? I don’t think she is but according to you she is but ok, what exactly is wrong? She’s worked her whole life to reach this stage so what’s wrong if she’s somewhere rn. For a girl who lost out on Aladdin by an inch, it may not be that big for her. 

Sara is also declining some roles for your information so it’s not just Kjo factor that’s helping Jhanvi. Besides Sara will keep getting chances like sonakshi and Arjun are, but if Tara’s next movie doesn’t work out, she will probably vanish and that’s why ppl have problems. 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

Nope and I do not want to watch the show lol

Tara missed out on KS because it was clashing with SOTY promotions sadly. Maker really wanted her for the looks but the film kept getting delayed so eventually she left.

Well I never like hyping things up but Yh I’m really looking forward to RX100. Arhaan don’t know yet but he looks v similar to original actor of the movie. 

I had real low expectations from the show but its surprisingly good. Group of students from East High put up a stage performance of HSM. Nostalgia kicks in at the very first second. And the guy playing Ricky (Troy in the play musical) is so cute! He is an amazing singer too!

Its sad Tara didn't get KS...on the other hand it had so many controversies...and Kiara did a good job. Imo I found her better than Arjun Reddy wali Preethi 😆 Kiara even looked the part, whereas the South actress looked way older.

RX 100 was a great film. I think Tara has it in her to nail the role. First since she can pass off as both a teenager and a young adult. Which mostly actresses from 2000s could do (DP, Kat etc). I lowkey feel Ahan's gonna be great too.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

2 flops in a row..and an outsider..i guess jitna attention mil raha hai..woh bi more than the norm hai

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

She maybe more beautiful, but personally I felt Ananya had much more strong screen presence than her..... Kjo cannot do anything about it, screen presence is naturally gifted, and Tara looks quite bland on screen in movies

Tyagisaab thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I agree about her screen presence in SOTY 2, she was overshadowed by literally everyone including Tiger, Ananya and even the guy who played Ananya brother

That being said her screen presence was pretty good in Marjaavan 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

On one hand u say Kjo helped Tara, on the other hand u say Kjo isn’t responsible for marjaawavan.

You do realise that Ananya is still under Kjo contract while Tara has left it. Many movies of Alia aren’t dharma but they were given to her mostly due to Kjo. Whereas Tara got offers like RX100 due to her own merit and I say this because the director himself said ki he liked Tara’s overall look for the role. And I never said Kjo is purposely ruining it for Tara because even I know he gave her a debut. But fact is fact, Kjo does give privilege to star kids. Only Sid is an exception. 

You can’t deny Tara’s role was crap in SOTY. Also, if she hadn’t had Kjo, she’d have done Kabir Singh. It was Tara’s choice to begin with dharma because she knew it came with benefits. And yes Tara isn’t like normal outsiders, she does have rich parents who helped her reach this stage but her being a child actor has helped her land roles too. There are lots of rich kids out there who wanna make it into bw but can’t. 

@Bold Sid is the only outsider given justice. Kjo only gets interested in outsiders if they make it big otherwise he behaves like he’s doing charity to them and gives them his leftovers. Which other outsider has Kjo launched pls do let me know. 

@Bold2 So why is that even a problem if she’s doing well right now? I don’t think she is but according to you she is but ok, what exactly is wrong? She’s worked her whole life to reach this stage so what’s wrong if she’s somewhere rn. For a girl who lost out on Aladdin by an inch, it may not be that big for her. 

Sara is also declining some roles for your information so it’s not just Kjo factor that’s helping Jhanvi. Besides Sara will keep getting chances like sonakshi and Arjun are, but if Tara’s next movie doesn’t work out, she will probably vanish and that’s why ppl have problems. 

Never I mentioned anywhere Kjo helped Tara to get Maarjavaan or RX100. My point was Tara is getting movies , so be happy with that, why complain about roles of others?? That is the whole fcuking point.

I don't have problem with Tara doing well, I just find this habit of Tara sympathisers, trying to make her the abla naari.