Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

HSM is the best 😆 Did u watch the new Disney+ show, High School Musical: The Musical: The Series ??

Tara had it easier than the others because she started as a child artist. She already had an impressive resume and a small but sizeable fanbase. She didn't do those Saas Bahu shows so she wasn't forgotten. And she balanced TV, theatre, opera and concerts. Obviously she got the leftovers. I remember she was offered Kabir Singh but left it for SOTY 2 or something...why do I think there is more to the story 😆

I think RX 100 will be the game changer. The audience hasn't known much about Ahan Shetty unlike the other star-kids. He looks like he knows what he is doing...and I get a feeling he can act. 

She was well into shooting SOTY2 when Kabir Singh was offered to her.  She didn’t pick one over the other.  I think because there was a delay with SOTY2 she couldn’t work out her schedule.  I do remember the initial report was that Kabir Singh was supposed to release a month before SOTY2 and that’s why Tara couldn’t do it because she was being launched by Dharma.  Later release dates changed and it all became moot.  But the story that she chose SOTY2 over KS doesn’t add up. 

GumGum thumbnail

There was news about the makers kicking Tara out from KS because she had told everyone she's doing the movie before the announcement. But I think it was Shahid who asked the producers to replace Tara with Kiara because Shahid wanted to spend more time with Kiara after their music video Urvashi shoot. 

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoinks

There was news about the makers kicking Tara out from KS because she had told everyone she's doing the movie before the announcement. But I think it was Shahid who asked the producers to replace Tara with Kiara because Shahid wanted to spend more time with Kiara after their music video Urvashi shoot. 

lol what does it mean? 😆

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple

lol what does it mean? 😆

That's how married men in BW have flings. 

GumGum thumbnail

Waise, Pee ne aisa sachchi mein bola tha kya?

FreeTheNipple thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoinks

Waise, Pee ne aisa sachchi mein bola tha kya?

Kya cheez?

GumGum thumbnail

Your signature. 

FreeTheNipple thumbnail

Yes, Bollywood hungama ppaw promotions. There were three options I think, bananas, apples and grapes. She said grapes. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

Tbh it feels like Tara was given the scraps aka marjaavan. No one thought the movie would do well. Whereas Alia Ananya Jhanvi are given movies which have higher chances of doing well like dostana 2 and biopics. Btw rx100 wasn’t due to dharma, that’s a different production. She was also considered for kabir singh first and both directors have said she’s got the look for the character so that’s why she was considered. It’s not like she was born one day and her family knew Kjo would definitely debut her one day. She’s had to work her way up and I don’t understand why it’s so wrong to point this out. No ones victimising her, most ppl like me who’ve seen her on tv just feel proud tht she’s come this far. 

@Bold More talented than Alia, Ananya, Jhanvi, Kareena, Kiara too. 

If RX100 isn't Dharma, so isn't PPOW and Khali Peeli. So why club Ananya in the same bracket as other Kjo kids. Point wasn't Kjo was giving Tara work, point was she is getting work, so people should stop complaining why she doesn't get the work done by Jhanvi or Alia.

Why you say, Maarjavaan is scrap given to Tara? Given by whom? It isn't a Dharma product. So who gave her this so called scrap?? Why try to paint it like, everything is in control of someone, and anyone who gets any work is in control of someone.

First thing first, people aren't clear what they are against. At one time they will act like Dharma ruins "outsiders", and than next complain "why Dharma doesn't cast outsiders".

Tara Sutaria may not be a starkid, and isn't exactly favoured by Kjo, but the girl is in much more favorable position than many others in the industry.

Yes many outsiders are more talented than star kids too, but I don't see people complaining how certain star kid doesn't get roles despite being more talented. If I see it, like certain Sara fans did in the beginning of the year, complaining how Jhanvi is getting all roles, while Sara isn't, I will say the same. Like how people cimplaining about Kiara not getting roles, I said the same thing.

And yes people are making Tara victim, the very existence of this thread, alongside wanting to make it look like it is Kjo with star kids is plotting against Tara posts in this thread are proofs.

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

If RX100 isn't Dharma, so isn't PPOW and Khali Peeli. So why club Ananya in the same bracket as other Kjo kids. Point wasn't Kjo was giving Tara work, point was she is getting work, so people should stop complaining why she doesn't get the work done by Jhanvi or Alia.

Why you say, Maarjavaan is scrap given to Tara? Given by whom? It isn't a Dharma product. So who gave her this so called scrap?? Why try to paint it like, everything is in control of someone, and anyone who gets any work is in control of someone.

First thing first, people aren't clear what they are against. At one time they will act like Dharma ruins "outsiders", and than next complain "why Dharma doesn't cast outsiders".

Tara Sutaria may not be a starkid, and isn't exactly favoured by Kjo, but the girl is in much more favorable position than many others in the industry.

Yes many outsiders are more talented than star kids too, but I don't see people complaining how certain star kid doesn't get roles despite being more talented. If I see it, like certain Sara fans did in the beginning of the year, complaining how Jhanvi is getting all roles, while Sara isn't, I will say the same. Like how people cimplaining about Kiara not getting roles, I said the same thing.

And yes people are making Tara victim, the very existence of this thread, alongside wanting to make it look like it is Kjo with star kids is plotting against Tara posts in this thread are proofs.

👏

@Bold

I think this makers select the actors asper the fees they charge not their talent if it comes in their budget they sign them only some select them as talent suit, 

Edited by -sim- - 4 years ago