FIGHT AGAINST DESTINY- PreRish FF [Thread1 Ch 1 - 14] - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Sunn_shine

Thank you Alexia for sharing your views on the story and happy to be here on  IF, meeting you all lovely people.

AT PreRish- how do you join it? I don't come here very often so I am not sure how much I'll be able to contribute, but thank you so much for the suggestion :)

Glad to hear you are happy

About Prerish AT ypu dont have to do anything except liking the members list post and obviously contributing to the discussion 

There isnt any process of joining it just dosciss your views on Prerish 

Originally posted by Alexia_Wilson

Glad to hear you are happy

About Prerish AT ypu dont have to do anything except liking the members list post and obviously contributing to the discussion 

There isnt any process of joining it just dosciss your views on Prerish 

Ohh that's super easy.. See you soon in the AT. Thanks

Hello everyone, thank you again for your encouragement and lovely comments. Here I am with another part to express my gratitude to all you amazing people 🤗

PART 2

Prerna’s room 

Prerna fixed her makeup and draped her dress and was set to go down as soon as someone called for her. Waiting for her Nividi or Kakima to take her down, she slowly moved towards her bed and quietly sat down. She raised her head and saw her own reflection in a mirror hanging right  in front of her and thought ‘In the next few hours, she will be married to the love of her life- Anurag, with all rituals and everyone’s consent this time. This was the moment that she had just not waited but also fought for. Something was amiss though, she wasn’t as happy as she was before she saw Bajaj family leaving. Everything was working in their way, Anurag must have said this a million times to her that their relation has Durga Ma’s blessing and they were destined to be soul mates. She believed it too. She loved only and only Anurag and won’t be able to survive without him. He completes her; he is the guy she wanted to spend the rest of her life with. A guy was everything that she always wanted, someone who valued family, not just his own but her family as well. He helped her family inthe worst of the times, stood by her side, though his recent actions were not correct but he never gave up on her or their relationship even after she was forced to marry Mr. Bajaj.  

Mr. Bajaj…? Forced? Anurag once said to Mr. Bajaj she was his forced wife.. Was she? 

Did he really force me to marry him? Their marriage was deal no doubt,but was she forced.. NO.. he gave me a choice to choose like he always did even after their marriage. Marrying him was her decision in a difficult situation. He warned me more than once that it won’t be an easy one. No one else forced her or made that decision for her, it was her OWN decision to marry him. Though Mr. Bajaj made a sacrificial proposal, but she decided to sacrifice her love for Anurag’s life.,. No one else but her.. 

Prerna… Prerna.. 

She heard her name being called while she was lost in her thoughts, and she got out of the trance when she felt a slight shake to her body. She blinked her eyes multiple times to understand what was going on. Looking at the floor and felt two strong hands holding her shoulders and shaking her, as if someone was trying to wake her up from a dream.

She heard her name again and looked up to find Anurag’s face right infront of hers. He looked worried and repeatedly called her name.  

“Anurag.. tum.. yaha.. kaise…” she could only form a broken sentence looking right into his eyes. “haan Prerna, main. Tumhara Anurag.. Kya baat hai Prerna, tum theek to ho?” he asked cupping her face in hands looking at her with worried expressions. 

Prerna took a deep breath and immediately hugged Anurag. “I love you Anurag, I love you so much”..  

“I know Prerna…”, said Anurag puzzled and wondering if something had happened to her. She looked lost and stressed out. 

“I love you Anurag, I am yours, only yours… forever and ever. We are made for each other. I love you… I love yo…” she kept repeating her words to him with her eyes tightly closed behind his back, her face on his right shoulder and tears falling from her eyes against her wish. She felt as if she was no more in control of her own body and thoughts. More than to express her love for Anurag, she kept repeating those words to assure herself about her love. 

Anurag could not see her like this anymore, slowly he broke the hug and tried to gently lift her face with both his hands. She was crying, he panicked as this was the last thing that he expected from Prerna a few moments before their marriage which they waited a long time for. Prerna’s condition broke his heart. 

A few moments ago, after bidding goodbye to Mr. Bajaj, he wanted to meet Prerna once, before they tied their knots this time for real in front of their families and friends. No adhoori dhaga or sindoor marriage but a real one this time, the way Prerna always wanted. He was elated when he saw her sitting on her bed lost in her thoughts as he entered her room. He expected Prerna to welcome him with a huge smile but here she was crying, lost and panicking. Not knowing the reason for Prerna’s condition scared him. He never felt like this before, a feeling of fear, fear of losing something important.  

“I need to know what’s disturbing Prerna, I have to know.. I can’t see her like this” saying so he made Prerna sit on the bed and reached out for a glass of water kept on the table next to the bed. Holding Prerna’s hand he made her drink water, wiped her tears with a tissue making sure he didn’t ruin her makeup completely. She looked calm now, keeping the empty glass aside, he bent on his knees and sat on the floor right in front of her, holding both her hands in his. After giving her a few more moments in quiet, he kissed her hands and asked, “are you feeling better now?” to which she responded with “hmm” nodding her head. 

Once he was assured that Prerna is completely back in senses, he asked her, “kya hua Prerna? Mujhe please batao kya hua tumhe. Subah tak to tum kitni khush thi aur excited thi. Abhi kya ho gaya.. kuch hua hai kya? Kisi ne tumhe kuch kaha .. kahi Maa nee..?” 

Before Anurag could complete his sentence, she said, “nahi kakima ne kuch nahi kaha, kisi ne kuch nahi kaha.. bas aise hi. I am sorry for all this and tumhe pareshan hone ki koi zaroorat nahi hai.. sab acha hai aur age bhi sab acha hi hoga..” 

Anurag wasn’t convinced by what she said as she avoided eye contact with him while saying all this. “hey, Prerna.. look into my eyes” he said and she followed and looked at him. “Hum aaj shaadi krne ja rhe hai, aur is relation ka basis hi transparency aur respect pr hota hai.. haina.. to fir sach sach batao, kya baat hai jisse tum itni pareshan ho gai wo bhi shaadi se kuch der pehle..” 

Gathering all his courage he asked her, “Kya tum is shaadi se khush nahi ho? Ye shaadi to wajah nhi hai tumhare is tarah pareshan hone ki?”. He asked her, but a fear made a house inside him, not wanting to hear a YES for an answer to his questions.  

Outside the Airport- 

Mr. Mehra was waiting outside the airport with a few files and his luggage. After his call with Mr. bajaj got over, he received a message from him to be ready with luggage and book his tickets as well. He was supposed to leave for Mumbai along with Bajaj family. Mr. Mehra was aware of the event that unfolded between his boss and his wife, as being their lawyer he only arranged for divorce papers on his boss’s instructions within the shortest time possible. He knew Mr. Bajaj was developing feelings for Mrs. Bajaj, but no one ever thought things will take such a turn.  

3 cars stopped right in front of the departure terminal one after the other. He knew it was Bajaj’s arriving at the airport. He moved near Rishabh’s car and opened the door for him. Rishabh thanked Mehra as he stepped out of his seat carrying Kukki nicely sleeping in his arms with her head rested on his shoulder.  

Mehra helped Masi & Tanvi and instructed Chandu to get all luggages out of the car and keep it ready in trolleys. He then quickly reached next to Rishabh and said, “I am sorry Sir, I had to call you at such a short notice. But as you know the project that our Mumbai office is handling, there have been some issues with that and can’t be resolved without you sir. Isliye update milte hi I called you as you were still in country. Agar thodi der baadye news milti to aapko London se wapas ana padta. Sir I have already instructed staff of your Mumbai house, they will keep it ready before your arrival.” 

“Mumbai House…” not looking very pleased with the idea of their stay there, Rishabh asked Mehra, why he didn’t book them a hotel? “Mehra, I think hotel will be better, don’t you think?” 

Mehra replied saying, “Sir if you were travelling alone, I’d have booked a hotel but I thought family members, sply Kukki will feel more comfortable in the house than hotel as you already own one.” 

“Not 1 but 2” Rishabh said to himself in a low voice. “Sorry sir, Ididn’t catch you. Do you mind repeating it for me please?” said Mr. Mehra. 

“No… nothing..” Rishabh ended the conversation there.  

Mr. Mehra sensed how his boss didn’t look very keen about his stay in the house that he owns in Mumbai. This was not the first time he avoided to go there. In the past also, whenever he travelled for work at Mumbai office, he always stayed in a hotel leaving the luxury of his own sea facing house, in the best possible location of the city. He loved beaches, always stressed upon a sea facing hotel room but never stayed at his own house. Deep inside Mr. Mehra knew the reason, but he wouldn’t ever bring it up.  

This time he had no choice and breaking the silence he asked “So Sir,are you okay with your stay at your Penthouse or should I book hotel room like you said” in an attempt to get his Boss’s confirmation. 

“No, you were right.. Kukki will feel better at home. So we’ll stay there, but book you a nice hotel near office. I can’t afford to give you leave for your back issues like last time” said Rishabh with a straight face. 

“I will Sir, thank you”  

They all walked inside the airport to board their flight to Mumbai. 

As soon as they reached the Check-in counter they got to know that their flight has been delayed due heavy rains in Mumbai. This only further irritated an already frustrated Rishabh. They had to wait another 2 hours before they could board their flight. Mr. Mehra quickly went ahead and made arrangements in the VIP lounge for some private space for Bajaj family, as they all needed this. Within a matter of few moments, everyone started settling in the lounge; putting their personal stuff aside they all grabbed their own seats, everyone still quiet. Rishabh sat in his place still holding sleeping Kukki close to his heart, as if he was scared to separate her even by few inches. She was all he had now, to call his own, his family. 

Mr. Mehra and chandu were at the food counter arranging for snacks, Tanvi was listening to music on her phone, Masi looking through magazines lying on the table lying next to her, while Rishabh slowly kept his head on the backrest of his huge sofa and closed his eyes. He could feel his body loosen up a bit and a satisfying relaxation in eyes. He couldn’t sleep last night after all the events that occurred before that. He thought of how he got caught got in his rage and did things he wouldn’t do even in his wildest of imaginations.He knew he crossed his limits and almost risked his daughter; she was hurt because of him. But he felt as if someone stabbed him, when Kukki refused to talk to him in the hospital. If Prerna hadn’t intervened he had lost her daughter and didn’t know what he would have done without her. He promised himself for the millionth time that he would not let anything like that everhappen again. Never. 

Staff served food and some beverages. Tanvi grabbed a hot cup of tea and Mr. Mehra and Chadu grabbed their seats. Masi stood up from her place and went to Rishabh and called him in a very calm voice, “Rishabh..”. He opened his eyes and looked at Masi.  

“Kuch khalo Rishabh, tumne kal raat se kuch khaya nahi hai. Mr. Mehra has been kind enough to make all arrangements. Tum bhi utho aur Kukki ko humein de do. Usse bhi bhookh lagi hogi, Mumbai phonchte phochte bhuat raat ho jayegi islie abhi khile denge to acha rahega” saying this she grabbed Kukki carefully and tried to wake her up with small talks. Masi sat with Kukki and Tanvi offered Kukki, her favourite hot chocolate and cookies in a child like voice. 

Rishabh sat straight in his place and looked at his watch, he sighed realising there is still an hour left to board. Although, he hadn’t had anything since last night, but the sight of food in front of him only made him feel nauseous. He stood and started to walk towards the smoke area, when Masi asked, “kaha ja rhe ho Rishabh kuck kha to lo” 

“Nahi Masi abhi mann nhi hai, main thoda bahar jake ata hu, kuch suffocated si feeling aa rhi hai yaha. Thoda fresh air mein jake ata hu, tab tak aap Kukki ka dhyan rakhie. Main abhi aaya” saying this he walked towards the open smoke area in a balcony right behind. Seeing his boss walking away Mr. Mehra started to get up but Rishabh asked him to relax and enjoy the food.  

Fresh air eased his discomfort a bit; he lighted a cigarette and just stared into nothing. He had lost track of time and came back to his senses when Kukki pulled his jacket and asked him to come back because it was the time to board the flight. Rishabh again lifted her in his arms and gave a peck on her cheek. They all moved towards the boarding gate and soon they were all on their way to Mumbai.  

Flight landed at Mumbai airport at around 10.00PM and they were welcomed by rain as soon as they stepped out of airport premises. Cars were waiting for them to take them to their home. Masi asked him, “Hum kaunse hotel mein rukne wale hain Rishabh?” 

“Maasi.. I am sorry aapko batana hi bhool gaya, we are not staying in a hotel this time”  

“Hotel nahi.. to fir… kay hum apne gh…??” she asked, as if knew she guessed it but needed a confirmation from Rishabh himself. 

“Haan Masi hum ghar hi ja rhe hain. Waha aap sab aur Kukki aram se reh sakenge, coz abhi hume bhi nahi pata ki kitne din yaha rukna padega. So Mr. Mehra suggested that we stayed in our penthouse, I hope you and Tanvi are okay with it?” he said 

“We are absolutely Okay Rishabh, but are yo..??” Tanvi asked hesitatingly. Without answering Rishabh looked away and they all moved to their respective cars. 

Part 3- Page 8 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151889860

Edited by Sunn_shine - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Sunn_shine

Ohh that's super easy.. See you soon in the AT. Thanks

Surely  

See you soon in the AT

Ur welcome 

Ab yea mumbai penthouse mein kya chupa Raaz hai  jaane ke liye intezaar kare next update ka 😳🤣

Originally posted by WaqtZaya

Ab yea mumbai penthouse mein kya chupa Raaz hai  jaane ke liye intezaar kare next update ka 😳🤣

😳

us raaz ka to abhi tak mujhe bhi nhi pata 😆

Wonderful update Sunn_shine.. glad this story is not just restricted to just one part.. you have decided to take it forward..

waiting for the next part...

Wonderful update!!

I thought you weren't going to continue after the last part. 

Update soon!!

Originally posted by yogakshema

Wonderful update!!

I thought you weren't going to continue after the last part. 

Update soon!!

👍🏼

Edited by cassiop - 4 years ago

Very nice update....👏

Bajaj getting restless know penthouse ka raaz kulhe jaldi aur prena bhi jald mumbai pauch jaye....

Waiting for next