Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Soanz.19

Wow.. that was very quick Sunshine😆 I loved the update. What's the mystery related to the Mumbai house of Bajaj 🤔🤔 Please update us with the next part soon so that we get to know it...

Glad you loved the update Soanz.. ohh how much I like this name SOANZ ..

Working on the next one. Will update as and when ready..

Thanks

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: oa2019

nice update.  i wonder what happened in the mumbai home, can't wait to find out.

Thanks a lot!

Something happened in Mumbai house.. will disclose soon :)

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: ScarletGWTW

Thanks for starting a wonderful story on Prerish!!! We are so starved of their stories. Please continue and excited what awaits now!

Thanks Scarlet... happy I could offer something readable. 

will update soon :)

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

I read both the updates and it's brilliant❤️. 

How I wish the first part is the farewell episode in the show. It would be been so good and a perfect way of ending the track. The emotions which Prerna has for Kukki and vice-versa are very well written. Rishabh's emotions and feelings seeing her with his daughter, a family which he got and is about to lose forever💔. He couldn't take it and left without even meeting her once🥺. And she is waiting to meet him once and is restless about it. So along with the letter, he returned the MS to her. This part made me emotional, Bajaj😭.

She clearly realized that he never forced her for this marriage. She accepted for her own reasons and now when she realized what she is about to lose, she wants to assure herself that she loves Anurag. And he got a doubt whether she is happy with this marriage or not. 

So they are travelling to Mumbai and would be staying at his place which has some past. Let's see what is it then and what would be Prerna's answer to Anurag.

Amazing updates. Please do continue soon.

Thank you very much!

I love how you've noticed a small detail like Rishabh leaving MS with Prerna 🤗

Prerna is doubting her love for Anurag, is she ready to leave him yet.. let's see :)

Will update soon!

AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

nice one. 

Cont asap

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

Hey Niyati,

Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts.. it really feels good, honestly.

Will update as soon as I can.. still debating on a few options that I have in my mind for the next events.

Waiting to read the next part ❤️

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niyati_T

Waiting to read the next part ❤️

Will update it in the morning :)

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

Will update it in the morning :)

Waiting 

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Good morning amazing people! 

Here I am again with next update for this story. I hope you enjoy it. Even if you don’t please let me know..

I wanted say being a newcomer, I think am allowed only 11 posts a day which restricts me from replying to all your lovely comments on time. But I will reply for sure, sooner or later. I can’t thank you all enough for your love and encouragement.  

Love 

Sunshine

Part 3

Prerna’s Room

Dreading to hear answer his question he asked her again, “Kahin tumhare is tarah pareshan hone ki wajah humari shaadi to nahin hai.. Mujhe dar lag rha hai.. please.. PLEASE batao Prerna..” 

“TUM YE SHAADI KARNA CHAHTI HO NA?”, he asked her in a slightly raised voice full of worry and uncertainty that he felt in last few minutes, since he came to meet her. 

“HAAAAN…” Prerna said in one go, looking at Anurag, with worry written all over his face. She could see his facial muscles relaxing as soon as she said that one word. Anurag took a deep breath and kissed her hands again.  

Releasing her hands from his, she cupped his face and said, “Main ye shaadi karna chahti hu Anurag. Hum dono ne mil kar kitna wait kia hai is din ke lie aur kitna kuch saha bhi.. I am sorry mere wajah se tumhe aisa sochna bhi pada ki mere mann mein is shaadi ko lekar koi doubts hain.. Aisa nhi hai Anurag.. Rather main bhaut khush hu..humne jo chaha wo milne wala hai aaj. Aur aaj ke baad hume koi humare beech nhi ayega. WE WILL BE TOGETHER FOREVER.. I promise main tumhe chhod kr kabhi kahi nahi jane wali. Kabhi bhi nahi..” 

Prerna’s words breathed a new life in Anurag. Relieved hearing her works he asked, “to tum abhi aise kyu thi.. tumhe shayad andaza bhi nahi main kitna dar gaya tha tumhe is tarah dekh kar.” 

Prerna smiled and said, “I know, I could see that on your face. I am sorry again for being the reason. Tum jante ho na Mr. Bajaj aur Kukki chale gaye hain?”  

Anurag nodded and said, “Yes, I know. Main mila tha Mr. Bajaj se neeche, tumhe milne aane se pehle. Kukki is a sweet child; I am going to miss her.” Suddenly Anurag rolled his eyes as if he solved a riddle and said “Ohh to tum Kukki ke jane ke wajah se pareshan thi.. how can I be so stupid? Kukki ke sath kuch din reh kar main usse itna attached ho gaya to tumne to uski Mom banker uske sath time spend kia hai.. to tum use kitna miss krogi. Itni si baat kaisse nahi samajh ayi mujhe.” 

Prerna gave him a tired smile and said, “haan main kukki ko bhuat miss krungi..”. “Aur unhe bhi..” she said in a fading voice that Anurag could not hear. 

“Main samajh sakta hu ek forced rishte mein bandh ke rehna tumhare lie asan nhi hua hoga. Main humesha se janta tha tum waha khush nhi ho, pr chodo ab tum azad ho uss forced sha…” 

Before Anurag could complete his sentence she said,“Anurag pleeaaase baar baar ‘Forced Shaadi’ bolna band kro. I feel insulted because whatever it was, wo mera decision tha. Us time tumhe problems se bahar nikalne ka mujhe bas yahi rasta dikhai dia. Kakima, Nividi, Anupamji.. hum sab milke kuch nhi kr paa rhe the. Sabne kaha ki kisi bhi haal mein tumhe bachana hi hai, chahe uske lie jo bhi price pay karna pade.. I was confused and main khud Mr. Bajaj ke paas gai thi, unhone nhi bulaya tha. Aur jaha tak shaadi ki baat hai..unhone proposal dia tha, per accept maine kia tha. Unhone mujhe sochne ka time dia aur warn bhi ki. Mere pas choice thi us proposal ko reject krne ki par us waqt halaat aise the ki mujhe laga bas yahi ek tareeka tha tumhe bachane ka. Kash maine pehle hi tumhe bata dia hota to aisa shayad nhi hota.. wo meri galti thi.. Pr wo forced nahi tha.. Wo deal zaroor thi.. pr forced kuch nahi.. aur jo kuch bhi durga pooja ke waqt hua usme hum sabhi kahi na kahi galt the.. tum nahi jante pr kuch to tha Mr. Bajaj aur tumhare ya tumhari family se related jiski wajah se wanted to ruin your business.. pr kabhi mujhe bataya nahi.. Mr. Bajaj wo bhi bhoolne ke lie tayyar ho gaye the, sirf mere kehne pr.. to I request you ki aaj ke baad hum ye sab discuss nhi krenge aur jo bhi hua use bhool kar future pr focus krte hain.” 

Anurag was a bit surprised hearing all this, because he had no idea of what happened between her and Mr. Bajaj so he agreed to Prerna’s request to never bring this topic. 

“Kukki mere dilse jud gai hai aur humesha mera pehla bachi rhegi jisne mujhe sikhaya, Ma hona kya hota hai. Main shayad kabhi use mil na pau in future but wo meri beti thi, hai aur humesha rhegi” 

“Tum bhaut acchi Mom ho Prerna, and I am sure jab hum parents banenge to our kids will be very lucky to have you as their Mother. I am sure of that”, said Anurag and Mohini knocked on the door. 

“Anu tum yaha kya kr rhe ho? Panditji ne kaha tha shaadi ke pehle tum dono nahi mil sakte, ashubh hota hai, tum kabhi kuch sunte kyu nahi ho? Chalo mere sath and Prerna tumhe to isse rokna chahie na. Anyway, Nivi aa rhi hai uske sath neeche aa jana” saying she was taking Anurag with her while he was trying to explain her not to get angry.  

Suddenly Prerna remembered Rishabh’s last words to her when he came to meet her last night in Kukki’s room “App please Mr. Basu ko bata dijie ki wo father banne wale hain, he deserves to know”.  

She quickly turned and said “Kakima kya main sirf 2 mins ke lie Anurag se baat kr sakti hu please. I promise sirf 2 minutes, please” 

Mohini looked at her and then giving Anurag a stern look said, “theek hai sirf 2 min.. agar 2 mins mein tum neeche nhi aye, to mujhe wapas ana padega”. She left the two in the room and went downstairs. 

“Mujhe tumhe kuch batna hai, something very important. Bhaut time se batana chahti thi pr jo kuch hua us sab mein mauka hi nahi mila” 

“kya baat hai Prerna, jaldi batao nahi to Maa fir se upar aa jayengi” said Anurag in a hurry to go down. 

“Tum Papa banne walo ho” saying this she waited to see his reaction, with a huge smile on her face. 

Anurag not really focusing on Prerna said, “Acha, good” and walked towards the door. He took a few steps and turned to see a smiling Prerna, as if she was mocking him for something stupid he had done. “Kya kaha tumne? Main .. Papa… you  mean.. we.. having ….. a BABY?” his emotions were all over the place. He couldn’t even form proper sentences.  

“Haan Anurag, we are having a Baby. I am 3.5 months pregnant with YOUR baby” she said looking deep into his eyes.  

“Ohh my God..Mata rani ne itna bada gift dia aaj jate jate. Main janta tha humesha se unka ashirwad humare sath hai. Pr ye news.. Oh I am going crazy..” he wanted to hug but stopped mid way looking at her little baby bump.

He bent a bit and spoke to his unborn kid, “hey Little One, this is Anurag Basu.. Your father! You have given me the best gift I could ever ask for, Thank you Prerna” 

Facing Prerna now, he said “you know Prerna, Panditji ne bataya tha ki Mata rani ke Mandir mein chunari de rhe hai unke ashirwad ki tarah. I have to get that for us.. for our baby. Jaise unka ashirwad humesha humare sath rha hai, I want wo humare baby ke sath bhi bana rhe.” 

“Par Anurag, wo tum shaai ke baad mein bhi la sakte ho aur Kakima tumhe bulake gai hain, wo gussa krengi” she tried stopping him.  

Anurag was elated and couldn’t contain his feelings, “Nahi Prerna, mujhe wo chunari abhi lani hai shaadi se pehle. Tum use pehnkar hi baithna vidhi ke lie. Thodi der ki baat hai. I’ll be back soon. Tum please khayal rakhna apna aur baby ka bhi.. I’ll be back soon” saying this he made her sit on the bed and almost ran towards the door. 

“Par Kakimaa…”Prerna screamed from behind. 

“Maa ko main sambhaal lunga.. just wait for me. I love you Prerna and baby you too..” he ran towards the stairs. 

Mohini saw him coming downstairs in a hurry “Anu, kya baat hai.. tum itni jaldi mein kyu bhaag rhe ho.. Panditji intezar kar rhe hain… aram se Anuuu..” 

“Maa main abhi aya.. Main bas pass wale mandir ja rha hu, Prerna ke lie mata ki chunari lene” He looked towards the Priest and said “Aap taiyyaar rahiye panditji, main yu gaya aur yu aya”. saying this he ran out of the door and they all heard his car leaving Basu Badi. Everyone stood in their place, still trying to seep in what just happened; while Prerna  in her room felt happy and touching her belly she thought that finally she told Anurag. Soon he will be back, they will get married and start their own family. 

Mumbai

11.35 pm and Bajaj's were about 15 mins far from their destination on Altamount road, rated as one of the 10 most affluent streets in the world and home to several industrialists. Rishabh was getting anxious with every passing moment taking them close to their house. In the car ahead of his, Tanvi was very excited to be in Mumbai as this was her first visit to the city. She had spent most of her time in London, visited Delhi and a few cities in Rajasthan with her college friends and most recently Kolkata, when Rishabh came to India.  

“I had no clue WE.. I mean Rishabh has a house here in Mumbai Mom. Why didn’t you tell me earlier, I could have visited Mumbai, last time I came on a trip with my friends” asked excited Tanvi.  

“Knowing Rishabh, I am sure this is going to be an amazing house; he always gets the best. Isn’t it Mom?” she asked Sharda. 

“Yes, you are right. Rishabh always gets the best and it was no different with this house. Tumhe to pata nhi but when Rishabh bought this house it was a talk of the town. It was one of the biggest deals ever done for a residential apartment in the country 7 years back. He paid Rs. 202 crores  for this beautiful super luxurious triplex apartment spread over top 3 stories, with a custom designed Penthouse on the top floor. Aur itna hi nahi he bought another floor below this to construct service apartments for people who worked in the house. They still continue to live there and take care of the house” Tanvi was getting more and more excited with every detail Sharda shared.  

“ALTAMOUNT TOWERS” stretched in 2 kms on a hill in Mumbai, is still one of the most sought after and finest addresses in India, with breath-taking views of oval shaped Mahalaxmi race course, elite neighbourhood. Well Ambanis are going to be your neighbours” said Masi smiling at Tanvi, who looked amused hearing all this. 

“Ohh Mom, it sounds like heaven, why did we even go to Calcutta in the first place; we should have come here. I can’t wait to see it for myself” said Tanvi looking at time on her phone and instructed driver to make it fast. She was shaking her leg, not able to control her excitement any longer. 

“We are here Mam” driver informed Tanvi and Sharda, bringing the car to halt. Tanvi immediately jumped out of the car and stood in front of this Skyscraper standing tall right in front of her. Masi followed her and asked driver to remove their baggage and take them to the reception area as it could rain anytime, while they waited for Rishabh and Mr.Mehra to arrive. Right then Rishabh’s car entered the premises. 

Rishabh felt his car coming to a halt; he knew he couldn’t avoid it no more. Taking a deep breath and giving him a few moments to calm this anxiety that made permanent house inside him, ever since he agreed to come here on Mehra’s suggestion, he finally decided to step out. He turned towards Kukki sleeping next to him and started to gently lift her, not wanting to wake her up. 

Mehra stood outside waiting to open the door, giving his boss all the time he needed in that moment. Once he sensed some movement inside he quickly opened the door for Rishabh who stepped out with Kukki. Mehra informed Rishabh to proceed as Tanvi and Masi were waiting at the reception and went ahead with Chandu towards the reception. 

Rishabh found himself standing in front of this tall 43 floors building, its name illuminated with bright lights 

“ALTAMOUNT TOWERS”. 

This place was once his address, place he called his home. He could smell sea in the air, which he loved. As soon as he looked up towards the top floor, he knew it was a wrong move beacuase his eyes threatened to tear against his wish out of nowhere. He saw Mehra approaching him, and that’s when unannounced Mumbai rain came to his rescue. This gave him the right opportunity to get rid of his tears and he quickly walked towards reception area, where everyone waited for him. 

Kukki started moving a bit in her father’s arm and soon she was awake. She looked around herself and found herself in a completely unknown place. Rubbing her eyes she asked her father “hum Mumbai aa gaye PAPA”. Rishabh replied with a smile, “Yes, baby. We are in Mumbai” 

“Kukki, baby idhar aa jaoo, let’s go up and see our new house” Tanvi said with excitement clearly visible in her voice. Rishabh carefully handed over Kukki to Tanvi, feeling his blood rushing into his left arm and upper left body, which almost went numb because he carried Kukki almost the entire day. Everyone moved into the lift; that serviced exclusively to their apartment's entrance at 41st floor. Rishabh made sure their privacy is not breached in any way and special security measures were also arranged on his demand. All were inside the lift, when Rishabh asked them to go ahead, as he forgot his phone in his car.  

Right before lift doors closed, Mehra had already noticed Rishabh’s phone in his jackets top pocket. Almost everyone knew it was just his way to buy more lone time for himself. 

Rishabh slowly walked towards the foyer's exit and halted at the end keeping himself away from getting drenched in rain. He extended his right hand to feel the rain and without his permission his lips formed a little smile on his face. He closed his eyes and felt rain drops falling on hands, calming him down a bit by bit. His guard's voice broke his moment, "Sir, your lift is here". He pulled his hand and followed his guard.

Taking a deep breath he entered the lift, and ask his guard to stay behind. He pressed the HOME button blinking in front of him. He felt moving up and all of a sudden he was restless again, with every floor he felt out of breath as if someone had cut his oxygen supply. He closed his eyes, which made it worse because of all the scenes that started to flash in front of him. He held the handle bar with as much as force as he could, as if he was going through his worst nightmare. 

Soon the lift doors opened and he rushed out of the lift looking for some air to breathe. He was sweating profusely. He leaned against the wall, to clear his thoughts, trying to grasp a hold on himself before anyone saw him in this state. Once he felt better he entered this huge hall at the 41st floor, lowest level of his triplex apartment. This level had all the arrangements for guests. He was relieved finding it empty, knowing everyone will be on the floor above this. That's where they had rooms for the family. And on the top level was his Penthouse. Private lifts ran inside the apartment for moving between the levels, along with beautiful spiral stairs. Rishabh took the stairs and found Masi and Mehra sitting in the living area. 

He asked Masi "Kukki aur Tanvi kaha hain?" Masi replied saying, "Tanvi, Kukki ke  room hai. usey neend aa rhi thi. Tum yaha nahi they islie humne Tanvi ko waha bhej dia aur Mr. Mehra aur hum tumhara wait kr rhe the." 

"Acha kia Masi" said an exhausted Rishabh.

"Okay Sir, Mam- if you are okay with everything than shall I take your leave?" said Mehra,  standing while keeping his empty tea cup on the centre table. 

"Ohh yeah Mehra, ummm.. why don't you do one thing. Stay here tonight, its already late. We have good enough guest rooms downstairs, I assure you won't have any back issues. Then we an discuss work in the morning, as I need to know what's going on with the project before we call a full staff meeting.. so yeahh.. you should stay here" 

"You know what... You are staying here, Chandu show Mehra his room and make sure he gets everything he needs. And you Chandu, you also take rest" Chandu nodded and Mehra followed  him. 

"Masi aap bhi so jayiye, bhaut thak gayi hongi, main Kukki ko dekh kar ata hu" he said.

"Pr beta kuch kha to lo.. tumne kal se...." Rishabh cut her mid way saying "I am not hungry Masi.. I'll just sleep. I am also very tired. See you in the morning" Masi said good night and left for her room. wanting to go snuggle his daughter and end this never ending day.

Rishabh went to Kukki's room desperately wanting to go snuggle his daughter and end this never ending day sleeping next to her. He didn't want to be alone even for a moment. He went inside the room only to find both Kukki and Tanvi in deep sleep; Tanvi hugging her tightly. He decided against the idea of waking Tanvi as he knew she must have been exhausted and it would be a bad idea to wake her up. He quietly went over to the side of the bed where Kukki slept with her teddy and Tanvi hugging her from behind. He bent over to give Kukki a good night kiss, adjusted the duvet, turned off the lights leaving on a small one and closing the door her went to the room next to Kukki's room. 

He felt extremely exhausted, he felt nothing at this moment but a slight pain that he has been feeling since morning, somewhere inside and he couldn't figure out yet if it was physical or emotional. He removed his jacket and tie, sat on the bed, removed his shoes and lied down dropping his head over the pillow like a free falling stone. He looked at the clock on the side table struggling to keep his eyes open. Clock said-

1:20 AM

Same time far away from Mumbai, Prerna lying in her bed still in her bridal attire; stared blankly at the phone clock, fighting hard to stay awake.

None of them knew when they lost track of time and drifted into deep sleep after a long and eventful day. A day that brought in more than these two ever bargained for. They knew deep inside there lives won't be the same beyond this night.

Part 4- Page 11 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151909040

Edited by Sunn_shine - 4 years ago
Sunn_shine thumbnail

Done 😊