Would meenu have disclosed kunal's real identity?

edella thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Meenu asked kunal to get married to kuhu becoz Parul had threatened about revealing kunal's real mother. Do you guys think meenu would have really gone forward with her threat to abir?

Had abir non been emotionally weak at that moment ( I know its natural to feel so) and asked meenu to do whatever she wants, I doubt she would have done that. Meenu loves kunal no matter what she said about his illegitimacy. Meenu's weapon is creating fear of consequences. She knew abir might delay so during the card ritual she said she wants to talk to kunal - a subtle reminder - but enough to get abir alarmed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Million dollar question but seeing her behaving like monster I think she would have done this

Thinking logically, 

But I am sure she already knew abir will never let that happen, that's why she was so confident.

She's really unpredictable, I really don't know if she would have done that, but abir ko sochna chahiye tha agar Wo emotional nahi hota to Shayad sochna 

Meenu kunal ko sach agar batati Pura pariwaar meenu se nafrat karta plus abir mishti alag nahi hote ,meenu ka loss, to vo aisa kabhi nahi karti ,in short abir's love for his nanko made him weak 

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think she would have felt a little bad but then she would have made a determined face and gone ahead to disclose Kunal’s identity, excusing herself by saying it was necessary.

“Kunal ko bhale yeh samaj najayaz kahe (although I am not sure if people have this much time these days), par Mishti is Abir ki zindagi mein nahi aani chahiye, warna anarth ho jayega.. Jis toofaan ko Maine itne saalon se akele, bina  kisi Sahare ke rok ke rakha tha, agar Mishti is ghar mein aayi, toh woh toofaan uske peeche peeche aa jayega.🧟‍♂️🧟🧟‍♀️🧟🧟‍♂️🧟🧟‍♀️. 

isiliye agar Abir aur Kunal ko Sach sunke tootna hai toh toote, main toh jo mere man mein aayega, woh main karungi .. Rok sako toh rok lo.. 🐉🐉

edella thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

I think she would have felt a little bad but then she would have made a determined face and gone ahead to disclose Kunal’s identity, excusing herself by saying it was necessary.

“Kunal ko bhale yeh samaj najayaz kahe (although I am not sure if people have this much time these days), par Mishti is Abir ki zindagi mein nahi aani chahiye, warna anarth ho jayega.. Jis toofaan ko Maine itne saalon se akele, bina  kisi Sahare ke rok ke rakha tha, agar Mishti is ghar mein aayi, toh woh toofaan uske peeche peeche aa jayega.🧟‍♂️🧟🧟‍♀️🧟🧟‍♂️🧟🧟‍♀️. 

isiliye agar Abir aur Kunal ko Sach sunke tootna hai toh toote, main toh jo mere man mein aayega, woh main karungi .. Rok sako toh rok lo.. 🐉🐉

I wish it was possible to ask meenu what exactly is mishti doing or gonna do to destroy their so called family? She keeps on saying mere bete mere beta but doesn't give two hoots to their wishes.

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

SHE WOULD HAVE NEVER REVEALED IT!  Bullies and blackmailers like Meenu know their victims.  She’s moved everybody around that chess board for years.  Really think about it.  Her father and brother, sister-in-law; everything in that house happens as per her will.  The ONLY reason Kuhu married Kunal is because Parul threatened to reveal the very same truth she’s maliciously holding over Abir’s head.  Parul is too weak and uneducated to know that, and Abir is clueless to that truth.  Meenu the monster wins again.  Her defiant triumphant look at the end, after destroying a young girl’s life over some perceived revenge is one of the single most disgusting moments I’ve seen in my years of watching serials.  Disgusting!

edella thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoLo

SHE WOULD HAVE NEVER REVEALED IT!  Bullies and blackmailers like Meenu know their victims.  She’s moved everybody around that chess board for years.  Really think about it.  Her father and brother, sister-in-law; everything in that house happens as per her will.  The ONLY reason Kuhu married Kunal is because Parul threatened to reveal the very same truth she’s maliciously holding over Abir’s head.  Parul is too weak and uneducated to know that, and Abir is clueless to that truth.  Meenu the monster wins again.  Her defiant triumphant look at the end, after destroying a young girl’s life over some perceived revenge is one of the single most disgusting moments I’ve seen in my years of watching serials.  Disgusting!

Exactly!!!!!! She knew abir's weakness was his love for his brother. Since she was also aware of the love he has for mishti she didn't give him time to think. I wonder if she in reality hates kunal and abir otherwise how else can she purposefully make her sons suffer. Kunal too is a victim of her thinking. He could never make his own opinion. I wish abir not just hates meenu but shows that. And taunts her even more.