Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

We can only make presumptions about his motivations because we are never shown any of his thoughts these days beyond him feeling happy ki “grahasti shuru ho gayi” 😆

So yeh toh sab speculations hi hain that he wants Babita to get wife waali feel more. But end result kya nikalta hai? There is still not much emotional depth or meaningful discussions between them. She still mainly acts like a pouty brat in the name of being “wifey”, so have his efforts really borne any fruit in terms of making up for her Ashok related issues? 🤷‍♀️ Lol

This is also why I feel they need to show HS actively trying to communicate with Mini again.....that is when he makes the most sense to me....Babita ke saath toh I feel like I’m seeing a put on version of him these days. 

Yes, I also hope the private discussion he has with Minnie will be like their old meaningful ones. 

With Babita, I don't think he can go into much depth discussion wise even if he wants to. She's clearly not ready. He even mentioned the other day that she still hesitates to share things with him. 

I wish she would talk to him about her concerns before yelling at Minnie. Not that she's going to listen to HS' advice for too long. The moment he's out of the picture she explodes in fury. 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

@bold: That’s the crux of it and why HS has to think of the bigger picture beyond short term pacifying....if this doesn’t get addressed now, their family will devolve further. 

Aur agar Yeh rishte Zindagi mein khushi paane ke liye jode hain, you’ll have to work for it. You can’t sit back like a spectator and expect it to sort itself. If you care enough, you have to step up...if you think these relationships are worth it.

And our expectations are from HS cuz he seems to want this family the most....agar Abhi Mini se reconnect nahin kiya, communicate nahin kiya, it May be too late after a point. 🤷‍♀️....he would have lost her to distance only. 

@bold this is what NB was trying to explain to Minnie. Everyone has to work for it, even if they are paired with the most wonderful life partner. 

In the case of children being involved in remarriages, it is up to the parents to make the right decisions and be sensitive towards them. 

I just... don't get why they aren't showing HS introspecting or at least talking to Lala. I know NB is preoccupied but he didn't think to go to her even, considering their pre-wedding talk was left unfinished. That is so unlike him - in the past he'd even go to her for advice. 

I don't know what's going on with the writers. It's like they collectively have amnesia and have forgotten how they crafted the previous tracks. 

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

@bold this is what NB was trying to explain to Minnie. Everyone has to work for it, even if they are paired with the most wonderful life partner. 

In the case of children being involved in remarriages, it is up to the parents to make the right decisions and be sensitive towards them. 

I just... don't get why they aren't showing HS introspecting or at least talking to Lala. I know NB is preoccupied but he didn't think to go to her even, considering their pre-wedding talk was left unfinished. That is so unlike him - in the past he'd even go to her for advice. 

I don't know what's going on with the writers. It's like they collectively have amnesia and have forgotten how they crafted the previous tracks. 

Word ....I’m also utterly confounded why the writers have dropped the ball with him to this extent 🤷‍♀️

Dunno if we will ever get answers ki aise hi chalta rahega. 

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The frequency with which Ashnoor is travelling/doing events, I doubt we will get any meaningful scenes with her anytime this week...

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meghna_IshRa

The frequency with which Ashnoor is travelling/doing events, I doubt we will get any meaningful scenes with her anytime this week...

So are the writers working around the schedule of the actors doing other events? 

Both Ashnoor and Aniruddh are busy with other events and only Paridhi is available full time? 😕😆

Is this the explanation for the lack of follow up for crucial story points? 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

So are the writers working around the schedule of the actors doing other events? 

Both Ashnoor and Aniruddh are busy with other events and only Paridhi is available full time? 😕😆

Is this the explanation for the lack of follow up for crucial story points? 

Ashnoor traveling more than Anirudh. She is really busy. She has been to. Nagpur, Indore and Jodhpur within 3 days. 

Anirudh has been shooting since couple days so, I guess will have more of HB scenes and so the track focuses on Mini feeling left out. 

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Ashnoor traveling more than Anirudh. She is really busy. She has been to. Nagpur, Indore and Jodhpur within 3 days. 

Anirudh has been shooting since couple days so, I guess will have more of HB scenes and so the track focuses on Mini feeling left out. 

Paridhi doesn’t have these kinda events kya? 😆

I guess we wouldn’t have know even if she did because she isn’t that active on SM huh. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Paridhi doesn’t have these kinda events kya? 😆

I guess we wouldn’t have know even if she did because she isn’t that active on SM huh. 

Could be. Also, she has young kid so I can understand if she wants to restrict travel outside of Bombay. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

I wish they would plan the storylines better rather than just ad hoc adjusting based on actors ke other commitments. 

It’s not that we mind a track of Mini being neglected. But when it’s shown like this in a contrived manner by deliberately not keeping a flow for the narrative, I feel a loss of connect 🤷‍♀️

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

I wish they would plan the storylines better rather than just ad hoc adjusting based on actors ke other commitments. 

It’s not that we mind a track of Mini being neglected. But when it’s shown like this in a contrived manner by deliberately not keeping a flow for the narrative, I feel a loss of connect 🤷‍♀️

Totally. 

Mini neglection hasn’t been organic at all. HS doubting her with CD fiasco and then not even pondering over it. 

Babita being all oblivious to Mini’s feelings. 

It has been forceful. Still if writers want, they can wrap up logically keeping characteristics of all 3 in mind. Looks far fetched though. I don’t know what to expect with them.