Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Totally. 

Mini neglection hasn’t been organic at all. HS doubting her with CD fiasco and then not even pondering over it. 

Babita being all oblivious to Mini’s feelings. 

It has been forceful. Still if writers want, they can wrap up logically keeping characteristics of all 3 in mind. Looks far fetched though. I don’t know what to expect with them.

I would have much preferred if they had gone with the silent treatment rather than all this constant bashing of each other.

Given Minnie's exams are going on, she could have fully immersed herself in her studies and used it as an excuse to completely avoid Hanita (like we initially saw). Hanita, recognizing that her exams are going on, could have chosen not to disturb her and talk to her after they've been completed. In this time, they could have paid more attention to their relationship and just bask in the warmth and love they have to offer each other. Minnie, who sometimes sees them during inopportune moments, could have felt that they were neglecting her when really they were just giving her space.

Idk, something along those lines. Anything would have been better than we got right now.

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I would have much preferred if they had gone with the silent treatment rather than all this constant bashing of each other.

Given Minnie's exams are going on, she could have fully immersed herself in her studies and used it as an excuse to completely avoid Hanita (like we initially saw). Hanita, recognizing that her exams are going on, could have chosen not to disturb her and talk to her after they've been completed. In this time, they could have paid more attention to their relationship and just bask in the warmth and love they have to offer each other. Minnie, who sometimes sees them during inopportune moments, could have felt that they were neglecting her when really they were just giving her space.

Idk, something along those lines. Anything would have been better than we got right now.

Anything is better than the shouting spree and doubting spree we have. 

Subtle is lost which we were spoiled with. 

I don’t know if it will ever fall in place or will just have to go episode by episode, scene by scene. Be happy in whatever little moments we get in between without expecting a flow. 

No leap confirmation ignited a little hope in me par fir pata nahi. 

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Anything is better than the shouting spree and doubting spree we have. 

Subtle is lost which we were spoiled with. 

I don’t know if it will ever fall in place or will just have to go episode by episode, scene by scene. Be happy in whatever little moments we get in between without expecting a flow. 

No leap confirmation ignited a little hope in me par fir pata nahi. 

Scene by scene is the way to go because there's legit no telling as to what can happen anymore. Even if they do bring back previous PB elements, I'll still be skeptical about them. Who knows when they'll turn the tables around on us again.

Riyarita thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Abbi HS will also be missing as Anirudh going to Goa .Sahi hai vaise bhi now they will have to show mini babita scenes .Tracks are according to actors dates or actor dates are according to tracks we don't know .Paridhi we don't know as she is not active on social media .

These things shouldn matter to us I know but as long as the story don't loose it's connection .

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riyarita

Abbi HS will also be missing as Anirudh going to Goa .Sahi hai vaise bhi now they will have to show mini babita scenes .Tracks are according to actors dates or actor dates are according to tracks we don't know .Paridhi we don't know as she is not active on social media .

These things shouldn matter to us I know but as long as the story don't loose it's connection .

I guess it depends on how long he's going for. If it's for a long period, then they can just show him going away on another conference or something. I want to say that the alone time will do the mother-daughter some good, but given the way they've been behaving lately sans HS, I'm not so sure about that anymore.

That being said, even Ashnoor is busy with travelling for events so who really knows what kind of scenes we'll be getting going forward.

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

So are the writers working around the schedule of the actors doing other events? 

Both Ashnoor and Aniruddh are busy with other events and only Paridhi is available full time? 😕😆

Is this the explanation for the lack of follow up for crucial story points? 

@bold quite possibly!!!but it no way justifies the xyz butchering of characters going on at the moment!

However, I have a thought. don't want to keep hope though! Once bitten twice shy afterall...that maybe we would have a hear to heart reconcilliation between the two and that is when both HS and Mini would finally be a father daughter in true sense, that spark which is missing since the wedding track!