Finally some clarification by AD himself

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Guys, he has clarified that there is no leap or season 2 whatsoever!! Check out his official twitter account

p.s. not able to post the link due to some reason , if anybody can, please go ahead!

Edited by Meghna_IshRa - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

https://twitter.com/aniruddh_dave/status/1180745744346599424

MG_Inactive thumbnail

Now I can go back to the old episodes again, this leap rumor was disturbing at so many levels lol😆

MG_Inactive thumbnail

This tweet so much reflects on his personality and the connect he has with his fans, unlike other celebrities he did not seem to enjoy 'negative publicity is also publicity ' rather clarified it straightforward. No wonder the creatives chose him to come out with the truth.

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meghna_IshRa

This tweet so much reflects on his personality and the connect he has with his fans, unlike other celebrities he did not seem to enjoy 'negative publicity is also publicity ' rather clarified it straightforward. No wonder the creatives chose him to come out with the truth.

You think they chose him to clarify? 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

OMG... Now I can watch them. With full happiness.... Bcoz of these rumours I was feeling not to watch the episode... But thanks to him to clarify that.... 

Jiarao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Jean I have a doubt regarding past episodes as I have been watching only HS scenes. Please tell me if they have shown Mini worrying about Naembi regarding Irfans decision of selling the house?

MG_Inactive thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

You think they chose him to clarify? 

So I have 2 possibilities...Either he himself voluntarily didn't want any wrong speculations or secondly, some  viewers bash Ashnoor/Mini more than HS/Aniruddh. Moreover Paridhi, by virtue of not being in Twitter is out of question, so clarifying everything through AD himself is a safer option. I might be worth though..

MG_Inactive thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

OMG... Now I can watch them. With full happiness.... Bcoz of these rumours I was feeling not to watch the episode... But thanks to him to clarify that.... 

Same ðŸ˜† I haven't yet seen Friday's episode as these rumors were so damn upsetting..

AreYaar thumbnail

Thanks for posting the clarification tweets here, guys! Mann kuch halka hua :) 

So basically AD pulled an HS to tell us all is well? ðŸ˜†

Now I can only hope the story itself also pulls the threads back together and weaves a narrative worthy of the original setup before shaadi.