Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome update😳Loved it❤️Can't wait for the next part now

taahir004 thumbnail

Fabulous Chapter 

Ishita is slowly making her place in Raman's life 

he has finally accepted and allows her to spend time with Ruhi

and also make evening snacks 

it has become a routine Ishita picks Ruhi from school and later in the evening Raman

and Ruhi drops Ishita at home 

her parents now have realized that Ishita has surely chosen her life partner 

however Raman still has not said anything

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Awesome update 

Ishru bond ❤️

Raman not well 

Ishu reached out to help

Hope she confess her love soon 

Thanks for the pm 

Ishra2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Intresting update

Update soon

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

SHOT 15

Ishita was keeping cold strips on raman's forehead while ruhi was sitting next to him all scared.

Seeing her so scared Ishita said-why u r so scared ,babu.paps will be fine soon.

Ruhi hugged Ishita tight and said-papa sachchi mein thik ho jaayenge naa ,mumma.

Ishita-haan betu.papa will be all fine.

Ruhi-i love my papa alot.

Ishita-me too love him alot.hum unhe kabhi kuch nahi hone denge.she said smiling making ruhi relaxed a bit.

She was still hugging Ishita when there was a knock on the door.ishita went to check and opened the door after confirming it's doctor.he checked Raman and gave him injection.

Doc-seasonal bukhar hai ,Maine injection de diya hai .subah tak thik ho jaayenge.

Ishita thanked the doctor for coming in such odd hour and paid him.he went and ishru settled next to Raman.ishita was keeping cold strips on his forehead regularly while ruhi kept her head on ishita's lap all tired.ishita start patting ruhi slowly and soon she slept.

Ishita bend and kissed her forehead .she continued keeping cold strip till the fever get down and lastly kissed his forehead softly.

Ishita-thik ho jaiye,doc.i can't see u in pain.i love u alot.aapko pata hai main kitna darr gayi thi jab ruhi ne mujhe call kiya.i love u ,I love u alot ,jaan.get fine for us.she said and finally slept keeping her head on his chest feeling tired.

Next morning ,Raman was first to get up feeling some weight on his chest.he look around and got shocked seeing Ishita sleeping keeping her head on his chest.he got up at once and saw ruhi sleeping in ishita's lap while Ishita was sleeping in a very uncomfortable position.he saw around and saw water with strips.

Raman-iska matlab mujhe bukhar tha aur ruhi ne Ishita ko bulaya .aur woh puri raat meri dekhbhaal karti rahi.shit Raman,it's all because of u ,naa tu itna careless hota aur naa Ishita ko aise yahan aana padta.kitni help karegi woh hamari.woh waise bhi itni care karti hai hamari ,but calling her in night is not acceptable.utha doon Kya,Ghar drop kar aaun.nahi let her sleep.waise bhi pata nahi Kal kitni raat tak jaagi hongi mere liye.i think I should let her sleep comfortably.jab jagengi toh ghar drop kar dunga,thank u bhi bolna hoga for taking so much care of us and always going out of way for us.thinking so he got up and make Ishita sleep comfortably in his bed,then he made ruhi sleep next to Ishita.

Raman kissed ruhi's forehead and said-sorry bachcha,u must be very scared seeing me so sick.papa ab kabhi aisa nahi karenge,will always take care of himself.saying so he was going but stopped seeing Ishita sleeping like a baby cuddled in the blanket.

He smiled seeing her and said-i don't know how to thank u for doing this much for us,hamesha kitna khayal rakhti ho hamara.ab toh mujhe bhi tumhari aadat hoti jaa rahi hai,don't know how we r going to adjust after u will go away .he said caressing her hair and couldn't stop himself from pecking her forehead.he kissed her forehead softly and then realised what he did .he got up at once and said-what r u doing ,Raman.this is wrong,very wrong.u can't even think that way.he said and went out.

After half an hour,he came out and saw ishru sleeping cuddled in each other.he smiled seeing them so much into each other but then looked away and said-woh khwaab mat dekh ,joh kabhi pura nahi ho sakta.even u r not allowed to see such a dream.he said to himself and went to other room to get ready.

After getting ready ,he went to make tea for him and ishita .he was making tea when he heard some sound and before he can understand anything someone hugged him tight.

Raman look at the person and said-ishita,Ishita,Kya hua??

Ishita-shh ,don't say a word .let me feel u .aapko nahi pata main kitna darr gayi thi aapko uss haalat mein dekh kar.she said hugging him more tightly .

Raman tried to break the hug but she was just go on snuggling more into him.he wanted to say something but like her touches were making him numb to everything,he was just getting lost in her touch.he took his hand slowly to her hair and stroked it while she start sobbing feeling his warmth.

Raman-shh Ishita,don't cry.i am ok ,see I am all ok.he said trying to console her but her sob turned into crying loudly.

Ishita-aap nahi jaante ,main kitna darr nahi thi aapki haalat dekh kar.ruhi was crying,but I can't even do that,kyunki mujhe aapka aur uska khayal rakhna tha.i had to be strong for u and ruhi.but main itni strong nahi hoon,I was scared ,very scared to loose u ,Raman.I love u ,I love u alot ,Raman.she said crying bitterly in his arms while he was shocked hearing her confession.though he always felt that he is special for her but never thought that she may love him,moreover it was wrong to think of her that way.

Thinking so he break the hug and said-yeh Kya bakwaas kar rahi ho,Ishita .

Ishita realised what she told in emotion ,she look at him and said-i never wanted u to know all this ,this way,but ab jab aap jaan gaye hai,I don't wanna hide it anymore,I love u ,I love u Raman.mujhse Shaadi kar lijiye.she said coming closer and before he could understand anything she took his lips in hers.she wrapped her arms around him and start kissing him while he was just too lost to respond.

She closed her eyes and tries to deepen the kiss when he broke the kiss and said-its wrong,tumhara yeh pyaar,pyaar nahi hai .tum please chali jao yahan se.

Ishita-kya Matlab hai ,it's not love.it is love and I knew it.main aapse pyaar karti hoon ,Raman.bahut jyada,mujhse Shaadi kar lijiye,main aapko bahut pyaar dungi .I will be ruhi's mother ,Raman.please marry me.she said trying to hug him but he shrugged her and said-r u even listening,what u r saying.yeh nahi ho sakta.mera tumhara koi mel nahi .I am a divorcee aur tum,nahi this can never happen.just go from here.he was saying when he heard-kyun nahi ho sakta,papa??

Raman look at the direction and saw ruhi coming to them.

Ruhi-kyun nahi ho sakta,papa .mumma bahut achchi hai,mujhse aur aapse bahut pyaar karti hai.kal jab aapko bukhar tha,I called everyone but noone came .sirf mumma aayi,woh hum dono se bahut pyaar karti hai ,papa.please unse Shaadi kar lo aur unko Meri mumma bana lo.she said in almost broken voice.

Raman sat on his knees and said-it can't be happen ,bachcha.please papa se aisa kuch mat maango joh woh de nahi sakte.ishita,aapki mumma nahi ban sakti.

Ruhi-but kyun papa.

Raman-kyunki aapke papa unko deserve nahi karte and she too don't deserve us.woh bahut achcha life partner deserve karti hai.

Ruhi-aap achche nahi ho Kya,papa??aap toh best ho naa,please marry her.she said with moist eyes.

Raman hugged ruhi tight and said-i can't ,bachcha ,I can't.

Ishita ,who was witnessing all this asked at last-kyun raman.kyun nahi Shaadi kar sakte mujhse.aisi Kya kami hai mujhme.

Raman look at her and said-tum mein koi kami nahi hai .its just we can't be together.tum please chali jao aur Meri bachchi ko koi aisa sapna mat dikhao joh main pura naa kar sako.

Ishita-raman please don't say like this.mujhe please apni aur ruhi ki zindagi ka hissa bana lijiye .

Ruhi-papa please maan jao,we will live happily together .she said and both start pleading to Raman.

Raman don't have a heart to deny them but can't fulfill their wish either so he closed his eyes and said opening it-aisa kuch nahi hone wala .naa main Ishita se Shaadi karunga aur naa woh tumhari mumma banegi .bahut chut de di Maine tum dono ko ,but not anymore.ruhi ,go and get ready and u Ishita,thank u very much for every help .ab please jao yahan se aur kabhi wapas mat aana.main khud tumhare appa ko bulunga tumhari Shaadi dhoondhne ke liye.

Ishita-please don't say like this,she said with moist eyes when he hold her hand and said-please jao yahan se,saying so he was taking her to the door.ruhi start crying seeing this and Ishita was also pleading but Raman was taking her out.seeing him not stopping Ishita shrugged his hand and said-bahut mana liya pyaar se,ab jabardasti se manaungi.main bhi dekhti hoon Dr bhalla,aap mujhse Shaadi kaise nahi karte.majboor kar dungi main aapko mujhse Shaadi karne ke liye.saying so she called ruhi.ruhi ran into her and hugged her tight.

Ishita wiped ruhi's tears and said-dont cry bachcha,u trust ur mumma naa??

Ruhi nodded in yes.

Ishita-then mark my words,within fifteen days I will marry ur papa and will become ur mumma.

Ruhi-promise,she said forwarding her hand.

Ishita held ruhi's hand and said-pinky promise ,bachcha.she said and kissed ruhi's forehead while Raman was just looking at their bond.

Ishita get up and walked to Raman.ishita was about to say something when Raman said-stop this Ishita,isse kisi ko kuch nahi haasil hoga .

Ishita-mujhe hoga,mujhe aap haasil honge Raman.and trust me,I will have u at any cost.aapko main apna bana kar rahungi.bahut pyaar karti hoon main aapse aur aapka peecha kabhi nahi chodne wali.saying so she hold his head and kissed his forehead while he closed his eyes feeling her touch.she smiled and said-ziddi hai but mere hai aur aapko toh main apna bana kar hi rahungi.saying so she went out smiling while ruman was just lost in her loving touch  and was looking at Ishita without blinking their eyes .

That's all for now,enjoy .

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago
nadiay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awww this story is so beautiful and adorable 

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Awesome update 

Ishu took care of him 

Ishu out of emotion confessed her love

Raman too likes her but holding it 

Ishu promised ruhi 

Ishuru bonding 😳

Loved it 

Thanks for the pm 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous update di

Ishita was so worried for raman

He was shocked yet thankful to ishita for being with them

Ishita finally confessed her love to him

Raman as expected denied marrying ishita

Ishita promised ruhi that she will definitely become her mumma

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome fab fantastic chap

Too good

Ishu took care of him

But this akdu is not listening to her 

Please continue soon

Sus4u thumbnail

Brilliantly written.want to see how ishu manofy Raman for marriage... continue soon 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 🤩