Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

PART 48

Ishita was hugging Raman tight all scared while he was just trying to understand that what happened.

Raman-gudiya,Kya hua .tell me ,why u r so worried and scared.he said trying to break the hug but she hugged him more tightly and said-please Raman,stay with me .mujhe bahut darr lag raha hai,I just can't stay away from u ,mujhe khud se dur mat kariye.she said hiding more into him making him worried now.

Raman-main kahin nahi jaa raha tumhe chod kar,why u r so scared .batao mujhe Kya hua??

Ishita look at him and said meekly -he proposed me.

Raman-kaun??

Ishita-rishi.

Raman-kaun rishi and why u r so scared of him.usne daraya tumhe??

Ishita nodded in yes and said-he proposed me aur jab Maine mana kiya,he held my hand harshly .I slapped him and he held my hair .bahut bada bawaal ho gaya.

Raman got shocked hearing this and said-itna sab kuch ho gaya,u didn't informed me .main aa jaata tumhare liye.

Ishita-maine socha tha,even called u .aapne call nahi uthayi toh I thought I busy honge.

Raman-u called me,he said and checked his phone.

Raman-sorry ,it was on silent.but tumhe mujhe phir call karna chahiye tha,mere liye tumse important kuch nahi.kya bawaal hua,usne tumhe dhamkaya Kya??

Ishita-i took him to Dean and he got suspended for a week .phir jaate hue usne mujhe dhamki di that he will destroy me and my happiness aur aapko bhi pareshan karega coz I denied him for u .woh aapko chot pahunchayega.main bahut darr gayi ,raman.i can't see anyone hurting u.i love u alot.she said hugging him as tight as she can.

Raman smiled and said-u scared me.mujhe lagaa kuch bada ho gaya but my jaan has handled everything well.u fought for urself ,then why u r scared.usne keh diya toh Kya sach mujhe hurt kar dega,Kya sach mein tumhari khushiyan cheen lega.nahi kar paayega aisa,I won't let him do anything.main usse yaa kisi ko bhi tumhe hurt nahi karne dunga ,kisi bhi tarah.u trust me naa??he asked to which she nodded in yes.

Raman-then relax,noone can touch ur Raman.chalo let me drop u to ur hostel.

Ishita-aapko thoda bhi fark nahi padhta naa,that he threatened me,agar mujhe kuch kar diya toh ,mujh par acid phenk diya toh,mujhe kidnap kar liya toh,she was saying when he said-aisa koi nahi kar paayega ,noone can touch u,aur agar kisi ne aisi koshish bhi ki toh I will destroy him.main uske tukde tukde kar dunga,so u just relax and come with me.

Ishita didn't said anything just went with him.he made her sit in the passenger seat and was about to sit in the car when a biker came and was about to bang into Raman when someone pulled him making him escape .

Raman turned and saw the biker who went signalling Raman to kill him making him angry.he was about to run behind the bike when he felt someone's arms around him hugging him tightly.

Raman look at the person and saw Ishita hugging him tightly all scared.

Ishita-i told u naa,aap serious nahi le rahe mujhe.he is dangerous,gunda hai woh .woh aapko hurt karke mujhe takleef pahunchana chahta hai.

Raman-yes,u r right.main baat ko bahut lightly le raha tha, socha London mein aise chipkoo aashiq nahi hote but I was wrong. he is something but main bhi Raman bhalla hoon,none can snatch my gudiya from me.so Mr aashiq now u have to face me,aur main tumse bada aashiq hoon,mujhse meri Ishita ko koi nahi cheen sakta,koi bhi nahi.he said and pecked her temple softly while she just hide into him.

Both settled in his car and went to the nearest police station.they lodged a complaint against rishi and finally they were going to her hostel.

Ishita-aap mujhe hostel mein chod denge??

Raman look at her and nodded in no .

Raman-i will take u home,tum apna samaan pack kar lo.u will live with me till this man goes away.dont worry ,main appa se baat kar lunga.i know they will understand the situation.

Ishita smiled and closed her eyes feeling relieved .

Soon he stopped the car and said-i am waiting,jaa kar samaan le aao.

Ishita nodded and went inside while he called appa,greeted him and then told him everything about rishi .

Raman-woh bahut dari hui hai ,appa .moreover she wont be safe here,toh I want to take her along .main le jaaun usse apne ghar.

Appa-ofcourse Kanna,uska khayal rakhna aur apna bhi.

Raman-ofcourse appa.i will surely take care of her.aap bharosha rakhiyega,main usse kuch nahi hone dunga,aaj nahi,kabhi nahi .he said and hung the call.then he settled in the car and start waiting for her but she was taking much longer time.

Raman-kitni der kar rahi hai,I think I should call her.he said and called her .

At first she didn't picked the call .he called her again and she picked it after much time .

Raman-kahan ho gud,he was saying when he heard,Ra.....man.....ba...chao.....,then he heard her getting slapped and the call got disconnected.

He ran inside the hostel with all his might .the watchman tried to stop him but he was just too fast.he ran upstairs and within seconds he was infront of her room.he tried to open it but it was locked,so he kicked it hard making it open.he ran inside and got shocked seeing the scene infront of his eyes .Ishita was hanging on the fan with a rope and struggling to get out of it .he ran to her and held her by her leg.

Ishita tried to take his name when he said-main tumhe kuch nahi hone dunga,bacha lunga tumhe jaan.i will save u .he said holding her tightly not to stress her neck while she was struggling to come out of it.

Matron and the watchman came hearing the choas and got shocked seeing ishita.they ran to help and took out the rope from her neck.she fell in raman's arms and he hold her tightly.

Raman cupped her face and asked-u r ok naa??

Ishita nodded and just hugged him crying.

Ishita-he came into my room from balcony ,aur mujhe phansi,phansi,she couldn't complete and start crying very bitterly all scared while the watchman bring water for her.

Raman consoled her kissing her face many times.he was trying to act normal but the fear of loosing Ishita was evident on his face,he was kissing her again and again trying to feel her safe in his arms. his anger for that boy was increasing to no end .he was feeling like killing rishi with his bare hands but for now,his preference was Ishita,who was very much horrified and crying bitterly.he hugged her tight giving her the much needed solace and made her drink water .then he looked at matron and said-i am taking her with me .she is not safe here.

Matron nodded and Raman went out picking Ishita in his arms getting very angry on that guy now while Ishita was just hugging him tight all scared by the happenings of the day.

That's all for now,enjoy.

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome and scary update di

Ishita was so scared

She was scared to loose Raman 

Raman tried to console her

Omg......that rishi is disgusting ðŸ˜¡

He tried to kill ishita

Raman was also scared to loose her

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Thank god ishita is safe

Eagerly waiting for next part 

Plz plz plz update soon 

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Amazing update di.. ..

Enjoyed reading.... 

Thanks for the pm 

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Shocking update

Raman was confused he asked ishita what happened she asked him not to leave her raman said what is the matter he was worried for her she told him rishi proposed her when she denied he held her hand tightly she complained about his to dean he got suspended from college for a week raman said than its good na she fought for herself he is proud of her ishita said she is scared rishi have threaten her he will harm him as she denied rishi because she loves him she is scared what if he will threw acid on her raman said nothing like this will happen he was taking matter lightly someone tried ro harm raman ishita got more scared raman understood matter is more serious he said ishita now she will stay with him he and ishita complained about rishi in police station he asked raman to go and pack her bag and come she nodded raman spoke with appa about that matter and asked permission to take ishita to his home appa agreed ishita was taking so much time he called her but she didnt picked he again called her finally she picked but was not able to talk properly she was asking to save her someone slapped her raman ran inside and broke her rooms door as it was locked from inside he was shocked seeing her hanging from fan he shouted and was trying to take her down watchman and matern came they helped raman to bring ishita down she was crying bitterly and told him how rishi came from balcony and hanged her raman was angry on rishi 

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

nadiay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Scary really very scary...

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for pm Di 

Sorry for the late reply Di 

aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome fab fantastic chap

Too good poor ishu but no problem

Raman is with her

But what's this such a cute love story but big t twist

Pls continue soon

DipaliG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome update.. Feeling scared for Ishita.. Hope Raman is able to get Rishi arrested... Continue soon.. Thanks for the pm 

sunshinejo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Interesting update 

Cont soon