Awesome update 

Nice to see adiru bonding with ishita and chunnu

Ishra phone convo was nuce

Ramon is happy that the kids have genuinely come for him and not his money 

Last family scene was beautiful 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

adiru will do correspondence course to be with ishra.so nice.Raman saying that he can never be angry with ishita was nice.so sweet of ishita to make food for raman.adiru scene was funny.it will be nice to see the whole family having food together 

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome update😳Loved it❤️AdiRu apologized to Ishu😊Raman is still not able to forgive them😔IshRa phone convo was cute😳Can't wait for the next part now

taahir004 thumbnail

Sorry for late response 

taahir004 thumbnail

Fabulous Chapter 

Enjoyed Ishita and Raman's phone conversation it was filled with love 

care and warmth 

Raman still finds it difficult to forgive Adiru

and Ishita tells him to take his time I guess as a father his children 

gave him deep pain 

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Emotional update di.... Adiru standing at door.... Ishu so want to get them in but can't without Raman's permission..... They goes in and saw Raman seeing currencies adiru gave him... He brust in tear saying his adiru earn this for him... They came for him... Ishu and chunnu console him and asked him to take them in but he adamanted to not forgive them.... Adiru saw him and feel guilty to hurt him so much.... Ishu asked him to forgive them but Raman told her about his pain after they insult him and throw him out of their life... 😭😭😭... It's heartbreaking di.....ishu asked him to plz let them enter in house becoz they come from very far.... Raman come to adiru and asked them to leave.... He told them that he can't forgive them... Adiru told him that now they are not going anywhere... They stay here forever and seek his forgiveness..... Raman gave permission to them to live in his house.... Lovedthe scene di they goes on their kness and asked forgiveness from him.... 💕💕...he was going to clg without having any thing... Ishu stopped him and died him not to get angry on her becoz for her he is most important... .. Loved their scene.... He told her to feed adiru rajma chawal...aww ... Suprb.... Plz plz update soon and thanks for pm di... 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

LAST PART

Raman was just smiling seeing Ishita and their kids waiting for him when ishita's eyes fell on his reflection in the mirror.she smiled seeing him smiling and said-arey Raman,aap kab aayen??

Everyone look at Raman and adiru stand up seeing him.raman walked in and said-bas abhi,apne guest ko khana khilaya.he said rudely making adiru sad.

Ishita-kisi ne khana nahi khaya hai,sab apne papa ka wait kar rahen hai.

Raman-papa,whose papa .main sirf chunnu ka papa hoon.he said making adiru very sad.

Ishita look at Raman and said-please don't.

Raman-main freshen up ho kar aata hoon.saying so he went inside while adi said-papa kabhi hume maaf nahi karenge.

Ishita-karenge,he will forgive u two,tum dono baitho.i am just coming.she said and went behind Raman.

Ishita went to Raman and said-what was that ,Raman??

Raman-kya Kiya Maine,one day they denied to acknowledge me as their father,aaj Maine wahin Kiya.

Ishita-aap badla le rahe hai ,Raman .woh bachche hai hamare ,unse kaise badla le sakte hai .

Raman-u r saying this as u didn't got insulted by them.tumhe Kya pata Maine Kya jhela hai .

Ishita-and u r saying this as u r blessed with children.aap Kya jaano,ek baanjh hone ki wajah se Maine Kya jhela hai .she said with moist eyes while Raman just look at her.

There was a complete silence in the room after her words.

After sometime,

Ishita-i know aap bahut hurt hai,unhe maaf nahi karna chahte,but for the first time in life,mujhe mere bachche mile hai.joh mujhse pyaar karte hai,mujhe maa bolte hai aur mujhe ehsaas karate hai ki main baanjh nahi hoon.yes,chunnu is my baby too but Adi -rooh,they r ur kids.aapke bachche hai woh,I feel connection with them.mere bachche hai woh ,Raman .I can't see them crying .please unhe maaf kar dijiye,if not for them ,then for me .aur agar maaf nahi kar sakte toh atleast,give them a fair chance to apologise.please Raman,itna kar dijiye mere liye,apni Ishita ke liye ,raman.give me my kids happiness,main aur kuch nahi maangungi aapse.aap pati hai mere aur main bahut pyaar karti hoon aapse.so can only request u to give them a fair chance.she said with moist eyes and went out.

Raman settled on the couch lost in her words.he never realised that in process of hurting adiru he is hurting Ishita too .he never realised that may be she is also dreaming of a complete family ,he never realised how desperately she wanted to become his children's mother.

Raman-apni takleef mein kabhi ehsaas hi nahi kar paaya ki Ishita ko bhi uski kami ka ehsaas hota hoga.woh bhi maa banna chahti hogi.apne bachchon ko takleef dene mein uski takleef bhool gaya.no,I can't do this to my Ishita,usne mujhse pyaar karne ke siva kabhi kuch Kiya.kabhi kuch nahi maanga mujhse,aaj apne bachche maang rahi hai .usse uski Khushi nahi cheen sakta,waise bhi deep inside I too want this only.chahe kitna bhi gussa kar loon,rude ho loon,at the end of the day,I too want my kids to be with me.toh jab hum sab yahin chahte hai ,toh kyun main unhe maaf naa karun.hamesha Kiya hai,ek aakhiri baar phir se,for my Ishita.he thought and went outside after freshening up.

Ishita was sitting with adiru and chunnu .she was serving adi when he said-mujhe bhookh nahi hai ,maa.aap log kha lo.papa ko khilao,main baad mein kha lunga.

Ruhi-main bhi ,maa.she said and both were going when ishita said-please khana kha lo,I can't eat without u two.

Adiru turned to her and hugged her tight.

Adi-please maa,aap sad mat ho ,we r fine .hamari wajah se papa se gussa mat hoiye.we already hurt him alot ,now don't want to hurt him in anyway.agar woh nahi chahte ki hum yahan rahen,hum yahan nahi rahenge.

Ishita-hume phir chod kar chale jaoge??she asked with moist eyes.

Adi kissed ishita's temple and said-nahi maa,hum aap logon ko chod kar nahi jaayenge. Jaa hi nahi sakte,hum log yahin koi room rent par le kar rahenge and will try to seek Papa's forgiveness.aap ghabrao mat maa,hum aapse dur nahi jaayenge but yahan reh kar aapke aur papa ke beech difference nahi laa sakte.he said and hugged Ishita more tightly .

Ishita was just hugging adiru not knowing how to stop them.raman wasn't ready to forgive them while adiru was ready to leave them for their betterment .

Seeing adiru with Ishita crying ,Raman decision of forgiving adiru got more firmer.he walked to them and said-kisi ko kahin jaane ki zarurat nahi .he said and all look at him.

Raman walked to them and said-har baar tum logon ki galti maaf ki hai,ek baar aur sahi .he said making everyone smile.

Adiru got too happy and ruhi said-sachchi papa,u r ready to forgive us??

Raman nodded and both were about to hug him when he said-but I am doing this only for ishita.bahut pyaar karti hai woh mujhse aur tum logon se bhi.toh sirf uske liye tum logon ko maaf kar raha hoon and I don't want u two to hurt her ever in anyway.

Adiru pinched their neck and said-we promise ,papa.ab koi galti nahi hogi .will always love u ,maa and our chotu chunnu.kabhi bhi aap logon ko hurt nahi karenge ,kabhi bhi nahi.ek baar gale lagaa lo,papa.we r sorry.they said crying and finally Raman hugged them tight .

Adiru start crying getting his warmth while Raman too burst into tears .adiru wiped his tears and he said-tum dono ne bahut rulaya hai mujhe.

Adiru-sorry papa .we r really sorry .they said hiding into raman's arms while Ishita and chunnu hugged each other crying out of happiness.raman opened his arms for them too and Ishita -chunnu went to them.they all hugged each other tight feeling bliss .

Ishita kissed raman's chest and said-thank u ,Raman.

Raman kissed her temple and said-anything for u .tumne mujhe dobara jeene ki wajah di hai.he said and smiled fully.

All were hugging each other tight when adi said-can we eat,bahut bhookh lagi hai aur maa ne raajma-chawal banaya hai.he said smiling making everyone smile.

Ishita nodded and all settle down for lunch .Ishita and chunnu were serving when ruhi too start serving with them.

Chunnu-aap baitho Didi .I am doing .

Ruhi-no way,mujhe bhi karna hai .main guest thodi hoon.she said and start helping Ishita .

All start eating and Adi said-wow maa.kitna yummy banaya hai aapne .

Ruhi-sach maa,it's delicious .aap sach mein bahut achcha khana banati hai.

Ishita-glad u like it.ab jaldi se kha lo .

Ruhi nodded and fed a morsel to Raman.

Ruhi-this one is for my super papa.i love u papa.

Raman smiled and fed ruhi.

Adi-mujhe bhi chahiye .

Raman fed him too ,chunnu was eating herself when Raman fed her too .she smiled and fed Raman.

Ishita-koi mujhe mat khilao,saari mehnat Maine ki.she said making a baby face .

Everyone smiled and start feeding her one by one .

All had their lunch and settle together .chunnu and adi-ruhi went to make coffee while ishra were sitting together feeling happy and contented.

Raman held her hand and said-thank u Ishita .u showed me the right path .jab main sab apne gusse se barbaad karne wala tha,u showed me the right path .thank u jaan.i love u.

Ishita-i love u too .bahut pyaar karti hoon main aapse,thank u for giving me my complete family .she said resting her head on raman's chest while their kids were smiling seeing ishra lost in each other,they were coming with coffee but stopped seeing ishra together .adiru smiled and hugged chunnu feeling happy  .finally their family was completed in every sense.

That's all,here I end this story. Hope u all like this journey.

dakshumhatre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Superb update

Will miss them

Love it

Thanks for pm

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful ending di

Raman didn’t want to forgive adiru