Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

komlika thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Poor shiv  

Rishabh finally let out how he felt and Prerna kissed him ☺️

Please tell me she isn’t going to regret it but being confused soul she is she will definitely regret it 

Can’t wait to read next part 

Can we please have more of kukki-Prerna-Bajaj scenes in future and of course our Cupid Shiv too 

Thank you 🤗

Looneygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Been reading your FF without fail from the start. The way you write and the way the story is unfolding makes it so enjoyable and hard to ignore. Love the way you write and the way you keep the mystery, the emotion, the angst flowing is so commendable. You truly are a good writer. Keep up the good work.

siarocks007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hai. I am dying here. I can't wait for the next update. My goodness  😭😭😭 Your writing really I have no words. Those emotions were so raw. You are an amazing writer. Please please continue soon.

Sohali19 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2

Yaaas! Love that Prerna took the first step. RB would have just grimaced and scowled and huffed and puffed without actually doing anything. 

Also, make sure Shiv is perfectly okay. Can't have him being hurt. He's too perfect.

Do not make us wait for another two weeks.

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Its a beautiful update. The revealations are bound to create fights but they will soon overcome them. Shiv is soo good.😀

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I love Shiv Randhawa ❤️ why did he had to get punched😭. Rishabh go and touch your ex-wife, leave my Shiv alone😭

Prerna Prerna Prerna! You can be happy without Anurag! And by without Anurag I don't mean with Mr Bajaj too. I'm happy that she could see how her life had revolved around the Basu boy and how she did have a life without him.

Her keeping her constant encounters with Mr Bajaj hidden from Anurag feels like a dirty little secret of hers. She doesn't want their meetings to be tainted with false accusations or unnecessary rage fuelled questions.

Aaaannnddd Prerna was finally jealous of seeing Ayesha wrapped around Rishabh like a snake! How did he let that woman even touch him? Was it Prerna's imagination? Or was it real? 😯 Her wanting to run over that woman bwahahaa 😂😂 the green monster is scary👹

-

One trick from Shiv and RIshabh is back to square one. All his bottled up feelings are threatening to spill out just because he met her once. And now, the bottle has started to leak! Eeehhh!!

He's angry, he's upset but more than that, he's frustrated at himself for not being able to control his feelings, for feeling for a woman who has always belonged to another man, body and soul, as she herself had said. It's painful and I want to cry for him. His anger towards Shiv is not totally justified because what Shiv said was right. It's happening because of Rishabh and not anyone else. I agree with Shiv, Rishabh is using Sneha as a shield because he's vulnerable to being verbally rejected by the woman he loves. 😭

-

Prerna! Asking logical questions with gusto. I'm proud of her❤️ Rishabh just can't take decisions for everyone and expect them to follow up? He's not God. He's a man. He's a human. He's a mere human irrevocably in love with a woman he can't have. Right how, I don't see anyone weaker than him. Even Prerna has more guts than him right now. 

For her to take a step up and close that physical distance, it's DAMN HUGE. I don't know if she'll be able to actually kiss the man who's clouding her senses all the time but the fact that she tried to will always be the true proof of her feelings.

Please update soon!!!!😭😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️

-Sanu

ShumiM thumbnail

How cruel it is to finished it in that way😭! Ok thanks for this awesome update.i just love prerna 's jealousy and when shiv show mirror to rishab bajaj......                                     I don't want you to stuck in a cockroach company to got uninterrupted time to give us early update but I so hoping to something happen again so that we got next update sooner than before.plz plz plz update soon. Thanks 🙏.                                   P-s:your shiv character is the most endearing. Thanks for giving us HIM.why do u let rishab punch him😭.                     P-P-s:when prerna said did it ever come to your brilliant mind.......it remind me of famous conversations of snape  and dumbeldore........(crying now remembering Alan rickman as snape)

Edited by ShumiM - 4 years ago
aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lovefk

I was waiting for this moment the line has been crossed there better be some damn fireworks in the next update! WHATTTAY MIC DROP ENDING😭😭😭 mentally crying and hooting at the same time! I thought Shiv getting punched was a oh damn moment but fjifvioeuheifojdfwvnrgbfivf that last lineeeeeeeee

Glad you liked it 😅. No promises about the next update though..🤭🤭

aryapdane thumbnail

Originally posted by: alinaza

Oh. My. God. What did Prerna just do (eeek)!! She's now a classic case of what I think I want is not necessarily what I need.

I usually love Mr Bajaj but now I want to punch him in the face but punching sweet good intentioned Shiv, that hypocrite. Cos Mr Bajaj doesn't usually think he knows what's best (sarcastic laugh).

As you can probably tell, you write so well that I'm so invested in the characters lol. Can't wait for the next update 

Awww.. it's so sweet that you want to avenge Shiv. Bajaj is an idiot sometimes..

Thank you so much for reading this. You're too kind with your praise. 

aryapdane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti

Oh my gosh!!! C’mon.... you can’t stop there.. 

Shiv. I don’t think I’ve ever come across a more charming Cupid as him whose devious methods and unwavering determination, made me want to know more about him and his psyche but just knowing how “pretentious” he is by his taste and his sarcasm is intriguing to say the least! 

Okay so I’m groggy because of my stupid medicine so I need to read this update one more time to comprehend how did Rishabh caress Prerna’s face when that infuriating woman was wrapped around him?! 

But her jealousy was palpable and I’m so going to support her in any measure she adopts to get rid of Ayesha. 

Confession time: I’ve the biggest weakness for guys who says mine while they’re admitting their feelings in a fit of rage!! 

Awaiting the next update already 

Thank you so much..❣️ these comments are what I live for