Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

PreRish FF: The Forbidden Love( 16+)Last Chapter pg90dt.13.3.20 - Page 10

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: opsora2090

Just love the whole update dear. thx for the PM .. and i love how you narrated bajaj's life perspective . amazing

waiting to read more .

Delighted to know that you loved the whole update. Thanks for reading and commenting 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger2rose thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ArShiFever.

That's was an emotional update...Loved it...The more read I read the more I dislike Shalini's character...Wanting a child is one thing but forcing your husband to sacrifice his values and morals is another...She is so blinded by her need to become a mother that she isn't seeing how much she is hurting her husband...She felt offended that he suggested that if she'll sleep with someone else but have no problem forcing him to do the same thing...She should be thankful that she got such a loyal husband and also who didn't abandon her because of lack of an heir...I feel bad for both Prerna and Rishabh...Prerna had been through such terrible things and yet somehow had been strong enough to survive through it...As for Rishabh character you made me fell in love with him...The pain, anger, helplessness & guilt was just perfect...Both Prerna and Bajaj have found a connection between...Let's see much how this will impact Rishabh-Shalini marriage which have already started to crumble...I can't wait to read Prerna POV...Update Soon

Rishabh and Prerna are transparent characters..they are what they are without being apologetic but Shalini is twisted..she knows what she wants and how.

Will update soon. Hope you like it. 

Thanks 

stranger2rose thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I was actually having some sympathy for Shalini despite the emotional torture she subjected Rishabh to. But this part made me dislike her. She's got no qualms about murdering and controlling people. This part was a revelation as far as her character and her hollow relationship with Rishabh is concerned. Forget love, there's hardly anything mutual between them. 

Rishabh's agony and predicament is so well-expressed that it's impossible to not feel for the man. He's visibly sick of the bloodshed and the recent events and loathes himself. Prerna's concern for him was so heartwarming. Only she can heal him. And he will heal her. β€οΈ

ShumiM thumbnail

In this u actually disclosed the real aspects of rishab and shalini's marital relationship.and oh god how hollow their relationship is man!my heart out for that poor soul.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭shalini I really hate her now.she is killing reshab. Bechara bajaj never got anything that his heart wants.plz heal my man .let him feel the sookun of life.update soon plz. Thanks πŸ™ 

isha123asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What an update!! A lot of things were cleared .. like shalini's indifference for rishab's agony ... Her being nonchalant about killing people, poor rishabh he is in so much pain .. Shalini doesn't care. Prerna will definitely heal him. Thanks for updating 😊

πŸ‘

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Interesting chapter. She avoiding him after noticing he prefers it, but still watching him everyday secretly, while he drowns himself in alcohol to forget and reduce his pain and hatred towards himself. I like how Prerna started noticing and analyzing the dynamics of the couple and their lack of warmth and affection in this marriage. And the end conversation between them is so good. Hopefully she is able to reduce his pain and eliminate his guilt now. Looking forward to read his they heal each other.

Also, I loved this Prerna when she bluntly rejected the saree thrown by Shalini. 

sneha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Is Shalini really understands Rishabh? Is their marriage has love or only loyalty? 

Prerna trying to easy Rishabh pain was kind of relief.

I hope no one loses their identity here.

Beautiful written.

ArShiFever. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Another amazing update...Loved it...Shalini's lack of empathy is becoming obvious...She either is oblivious or ignoring the obvious signs of future trouble...Shalini follows the end justifies the means philosophy...After everything I read about Mr Bajaj character, I can understand why she isn't worried about losing him...His morals, values and most importantly the promise that is made to always keep her happy won't let him abandon her...But at the time everyone has a limit to tolerate...His profession & lack of understanding from his wife is taking a toll on him...Time will tell how all he can tolerate it all...Prerna is quite an observer...It didn't take her much time to realise that this is not a normal marriage...I loved the way she made sure to tell him that what happened wasn't his fault & that he's a good person... Can't wait to read more... Update soon & thank you for the pm. πŸ™‚

Monali5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

OMFG I felt sad for Shalini but now I'm switching sides I thought she was hurt due to the infertility but she is one shrewd business woman she is nothing but a money making machine. I am glad that Prerna set things right on Shalini's first strike. This Bajaj is the kind of man I want, even though his relationship with his wife is so hollow he wants to remain loyal to her he respects whatever little that is left (if there is any) in the relationship and I get to see Bajaj listening to more of his heart here  .Prerna's concern for Rishabh was pretty cute especially her remedies for his hangover.I don't think she even realizes that she has started to care for him and I find it amazing that Prerna can see through Rishabh instead of his wife of I don't know how many years it just shows Shalini's indifference towards her relationship but I find it unbelievable that you(Shalini) don't give two hoots about your husband but you(Shalini) want a child that holds his resemblance (as mentioned in the earlier chapter) like what is up with you(Shalini)! I am hooked to the story can't wait for more. Give me an update Asap !

Edited by Monali5 - 4 years ago