Posted: 4 years ago

Interesting teaser 

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

SHOT 14

Ishita burst into tears and said-kitni bhi koshish karun appa,I can't forget him .main nahi bhool paa rahi usse.he was right,I can't love anyone else.main kisi aur se pyaar nahi kar sakti,abhi nahi .kabhi nahi .she said hiding her face in her palm.

Appa and Amma got angry hearing this when she said-main kitni bhi successful ho jaaun,kitna bhi pretend karun that I hate him but deep beneath I love him ,I love him very much ,appa.aur iss tarah Shaadi karke naa sirf apni balki abhi ki bhi life destroy kar dungi .I am sorry ,abhi.aap mein koi kami nahi hai ,it's just I love someone else.bahut pyaar karti hoon main Raman se,hadh se jyada.i can't marry anyone else.she said making abhi's parent angry.

Abhi's father-what the hell,she loves someone else, toh hamare saath yeh mazaak kyun Kiya??

Appa-its not like that,ishu abhi engagement karegi .ishu,abhi ko ring pehnao.

Ishita look at her father,he glared her .she nodded in no and said-i love Raman.

Appa-samjhne ki koshish karo,he don't love u.uska care uski pyaar,it's all mirage.woh pyaar nahi karta tumse.

Ishita-but main toh karti hoon,bahut karti hoon.appa,I tried ,I tried all way to get away from him.unhe apni nazaron se dur kar diya ,Shaadi karne lagi but can't get over him.he is right ,Meri Zindagi mein pyaar ki kami nahi hai,unke pyaar ki kami hai.i just need him around me,mujhe aur kuch nahi chahiye.kuch bhi nahi.she said crying.

Abhi-its going to work ,uncle .jabardasti mat kijiye,if she loves someone then I can't marry her.sorry ,papa mumma let's go.he said and all went one by one.

Soon whole Iyer house with empty,only Ishita and her parent were there.

Amma-why u did so,itna achcha ladka tha.

Ishita-mere liye sirf ek achcha ladka hai ,Amma and that's raman.mujhe unhi se Shaadi karni hai,even if he don't love me,kyunki mujhe zarurat hai unki.i need him around me to breathe.

Appa-yeh pyaar tumhe kahin nahi le jaayega. He said few words and u got emotional but trust tum barbaad ho jaogi aur hum kuch nahi kar paayenge.

Ishita-please appa .she said almost pleading.

Appa-we can only wish for ur happiness .go to ur Raman.

Ishita got happy hearing this and ran to bhalla house wiping her tears.

Ishita ran to raman's house and rang the bell impatiently.

Toshiji opened the door and look at Ishita with moist eyes.

Toshiji -kya hua puttar,u r ok naa??she asked while her parent were behind her.

Ishita-raman Kahan hai ,aunty??

Toshiji-kya hua??tu ro kyun rahi hai??

Ishita-please tell me aunty.mujhe bahut jaruri baat karni hai unse.

Toshiji could feel her restlessness and said-tumhari toh engagement thi naa??

Ishita-raman Kahan hai,please tell.

Toshiji -woh toh police station gaya hai,shayad shagun se milne.she called him,bahut ro rahi thi ,shayad Ashok ne usse akela chod diya.she said making Ishita shocked while appa said-dekha tumne,he went to meet his wife and u have broke ur alliance for him.trust me ishu,u r doing wrong.u can't trust him.he said making toshiji shocked .

Toshiji-tumne engagement tod di,mere Raman ke liye.thank u puttar,woh bahut pyaar karta hai tujhse,Kal se kuch nahi khaya usne ,sirf ro raha tha.i was angry on him for hurting u but can't overlook his tears.he really loves u.she said caressing ishita's cheek making her smile.

Amma-stop ur drama,mazaak bana rakha hai tum logon ne Meri ishu ka,u r saying that he was crying yet he went to meet shagun.aakhir Kya status hai ishu ka Raman ki Zindagi mein.chalo ishu,aaj wahin clear hoga sab kuch.

Ishita-nahi Amma,hume wait karna chahiye.may be he has some reason.

Appa-no ,she is correct,Raman has to clear ur status in his life.lets go to police station.

Toshiji-main bhi chalti hoon,I too want this matter to clear asap.she said and all left for police station.

In police station,

Raman-why u called me here??he asked straightly.

Shagun-ashok ne mujhe dhokha de diya,he left me here to die.apni bail kara kar chala gaya.

Raman-toh,main kya karun??

Shagun-please don't say this,main biwi hoon tumhari.

Raman-yes,the one who betrayed me.who was sleeping with other men and whom I am divorcing.just tell me why u called me here.

Shagun-please Raman ,I need ur help.mujhe please iss mess se baahar nikal do,main tumhe divorce de dungi aur tumse alimony bhi nahi maangungi.

Raman-woh toh tumhe waise bhi nahi milne wala,u r characterless,tumne dhokha diya mujhe.

Shagun-really,aur tumne kya Kiya.shaadi mujhse ki ,pyaar Ishita se karte rahen.kya yeh dhokha nahi tha.she said and all stopped at the door hearing this from shagun.

Raman look at her and said-dont bring her in between.aur kis dhokhe ki baat kar rahi ho tum,Maine toh mana kiya tha Shaadi ke liye.u emotionally blackmailed me to marry u.maine toh tumse ussi din rishta tod diya tha ,the day I came to know about ishita's suicide attempt.phir kyun mera peecha nahi chod diya .why u blackmailed me to marry u.he said making Ishita and everyone shocked with the new revelation.

Shagun-haan,I blackmailed u kyunki main nahi dekh sakti thi uss Ishita ko jeette hue.i can't let her win u,woh ek mahine tumhare saath thi aur main teen saal,how can u love her not me.tumhe mujhse pyaar karna chahiye tha,naa ki usse.i deserved u not her.

Raman-cut the crap ,just tell me why u called me here,warna main jaa raha hoon.

Shagun held his hand and he glared her.

Shagun left his hand and said-please mujhe yahan se nikaal do,I can't live here.dekho tum mujhe divorce de rahe ho,Ishita kuch din mein maan hi jayegi ,u will get settled with her.mujhe bhi bacha lo .agar Maine tumhare saath galat kiya hai toh tumne bhi achcha nahi Kiya hai.agar Maine ke saath relationship banaya toh sirf issliye kyunki tumne mujhe kabhi nahi chooya.main biwi thi tumhari ,but u never me touch u forget loving me .Kya yeh galat nahi tha.u too hurt me ,so in return I hurt u.toh saza sirf mujhe kyun.she said making Ishita more shocked knowing the truth of their relationship.

Raman-galti meri thi naa,toh saza mujhe di hoti.u should have killed me but no u insulted my parent.unki toh koi galti nahi this,siva iske ki woh mere parent hai.hum dono mein koi rishta nahi tha,phir bhi I never insulted ur parent.husband hone ki har responsibility nibhayi but tum naa biwi ban paayi naa bahu.toh sorry I can't forgive u.

Shagun-please don't say like this,tum mujhe bacha lo.i will clear the air between u two.main Ishita ko bata dungi that u always loved her.apni galti accept kar lungi ,will tell her everything,bas tum apna case wapas le lo.

Raman -i don't need u to prove my love.i am going,please mujhe dobara call mat karna.saying so he start walking when shagun said-please Raman ,don't go.mujhe please bacha lo.main Ishita ko sab sach bata dungi.will tell her ki sab galti meri thi.maine woh shart lagayi thi,I provoked u to win her for that bet.i will tell her ,ki uss din tum uske peeche gaye the but couldn't talk to her as ur grandfather expired and u had to leave for ur native.i will tell her ki woh saare posters maine lagwaye the,I provoked her to attempt suicide,tumhe toh kuch  pata hi nahi tha as u were with ur family .I will tell her that u broke ur relationship with me after knowing all the truth while I lied.main usse sab bata dungi,raman.will even tell her that u never loved anyone else then her,even u have her picture in ur wallet.main sab sach bata dungi ,apna har gunaah kabool kar lungi,just save me raman.main mar jaaungi yahan .please save me.she was shouting and crying while Raman just turn to her and said-now I  really dont want her to know all this.she has made her choice and I really want her to move ahead in life with that boy.phir se uski aur uske parent ki beizzati ki wajah nahi ban sakta.i am going away from her and u too.he said and went out of the police station wiping the core of his eyes without looking at Ishita and everyone as they were standing in the corner.

That's all for now,enjoy.

Thread#2

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago
Blakey thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

superb but short

shotgun deserves watever is happening to her hope she rot

in jail.at least they all heard the truth especially ishu and her parents hope they realise that raman truly loves ishu and hope she will stop him from going away

phanisruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome update 👏👏

Pls continue soon Pls Pls pls 

Thanks for the pm 

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Emotional update

Ishita said she its not happening she is trying but she can not do this as she just love raman she told sorry to abhi and said she loves raman and cant marry anyone else abhis parents got angry and started shouting appa said sorry to them he asked ishita to make abhi wear ring ishita said no she will not abhi said he will not marry ishita she loves someone else he left with his parents appa and amma were upset with ishita appa said she let go this nice boy for raman ishita pleaded her parents appa asked her to go to raman ishita ran to bhalla house she rang the bell toshiji asked if she is fine ishita asked about raman toshiji said he went police station as shagun had called him she was crying as ashok have left her ishita and her parents were shocked amma said see raman can never love her he went to his first wife for him she broke her engagement toshiji said really she broke her engagement for raman she is happy as raman have not eaten anything from last night appa said let go to police station and clear raman and shagun relationahip status ishita said they should wait appa said no all went to policestation shagun is disgusting she was asking raman to bail her ishita her parents and ramans parents learned the truth about shagun and ramans relationship and how raman always loved ishita alla were shocked especially ishita raman said ishita have made choice for herself he want her to be happy in life he is going away from ishita and shagun 

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing chappy Di 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for pm Di 

Sorry for the late reply Di