Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0515dxl7oO/?igshid=1ho5h6qzq3hau

On monday there will be no telecast of EBSS. Instead of it sp is airing KZK's two episodes. One will be at 7-7:30 pm and other will be at its prime time slot. 

Share your thoughts. There's nothing special going on kzk at this moment. Then why sp scrapped ebss's monday epi like this. 😡

Edited by BlueOcean - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Simple coz it is Maiya's show n Maiya wants special attention 🙄

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Monday's episode would have to been one of the impt episode as her mother's character is revealed but u cant star plus at any point they are ready to ruin everything

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Its not because of Ekta.

Star plus is launching Sanjivani on Monday. It wants a good lead in for its new show.

So, its telecasting KZK, its popular show to make sure people tune in from 7 itself. 

SP is afraid that if EBSS leads in at 7, then most probably ppl will skip 7.30 slot and start watching directly at 8.

SP is just trying to give Sanjivani its best possible launch. Nothing wrong in that. It wants to make the 7.30 slot work.

It gave EBSS solid promotion as well, to make 7 pm work. 

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Its not because of Ekta.

Star plus is launching Sanjivani on Monday. It wants a good lead in for its new show.

So, its telecasting KZK, its popular show to make sure people tune in from 7 itself. 

SP is afraid that if EBSS leads in at 7, then most probably ppl will skip 7.30 slot and start watching directly at 8.

SP is just trying to give Sanjivani its best possible launch. Nothing wrong in that. It wants to make the 7.30 slot work.

It gave EBSS solid promotion as well, to make 7 pm work. 

I am very excited for Sanjeevani but i feel people will already get hooked to their tv screens at 7:30 pm as Dr Shashank and Dr Juhi's fans i.e the mature audience now are very eager to watch their favourites again. Plus Surbhi's fans and lovers (like me) are also all set to try out Sanjeevani. But i still feel that they could have aired Yrkkh at 7 pm instead of kzk as special episode. After all the Sanjeevani team did a cameo in Yrkkh. So it would have been a more good start as Yrkkh is the trp topper this week. Lets see. But i will miss Ebss on monday. I daily wake up early at morning to checkout the new ep on hotstar. But its ok.