Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Lovely update 

Finally ishra got married ruhi was most happy person raman picked her in his arm ishita was happy seeing ruhi getting so much love from raman she promised herself she will always keep raman happy ishra went home with family toshiji did aarti of ishra ishita remembered her first marriage and shivered she held ramans hand he held her and entered inside ishita smiled mr.bhalla asked raman to take ishita to his room ishra entered in room ishita started looking down seeing thr decoration raman got embarresed raman is so nice he dont want his parents to know their equation ramans pov was nice raman slept ishita was not feeling sleepy her pov was nice ishita and toshiji scene was nice

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome update 😳Loved it ❤️Ishra got married Raman got Ruhi back 😊Ishu is happy too seeing them 😊She got a good mother in Toshiji, who welcomed them wholeheartedly 😳Cant wait for the next part now 

sunshinejo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lovely update 

Cont soon

taahir004 thumbnail

Lovely Chapter 

Ishita remembers just how much she and Subbu were in love but how 

he changed and didn't even allow her to wear her marriage symbols 

she is happy that Ruhi will get love and a father 

but she also fears that Raman must never change 

I like that she respects his parents 

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Awesome update 

Ishra married

Raman n ruhi ❤️

Ishu admired ruman bonding 

Loved it 

Thanks for the pm 

ArtiMishra20 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Beautiful update

Thanks for pm di 

swathin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Superb update

Ishra update

Her past

Loved it

Ishradivanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Update soon next part 😍❤️

sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Superb fabulous fantastic lovely update di

Plz continue soon

Thanks for pm

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 26

Ishita closed the door and walked to her dresser.she took out the blue lehenga and softly caressed it.

Ishita-everyone buy red or maroon lehenga,don't know why mummy ji purchased blue.hoga kuch.let me get ready ,it's time to feel like a newly Punjabi bride.she thought and went to get ready.

After half an hour ,she was all ready wearing the lehenga with accessories.her long hair was tied in a braid while a pinch of sindoor was adorning her forehead and her mangalsutra is dangling in her neck.she look at herself and a smile crept her lips seeing her married attire.

Ishita -main bhi khush rehna chahti thi,wanted to live a life with love but he destroyed everything .she said and her heart got filled with hatred for subbu .a tear fell off her eyes feeling angry on him for ruining her life.she was lost in her grief when her eyes fell on Raman who was sleeping carelessly on the bed.

She remembered what she has decided.she wiped her tear and said-uski meri Zindagi mein koi jagah nahi hai.i will not think about him ,woh koi nahi hai mera.i have a family to take care of ,a very loving family who accepted us with thinking twice.phir chahe woh Raman ho yaa unke parent.i will always take care of them with all my heart and soul.she said and went to him.she sat next to him and said-i am really sorry ,raman.i know I behaved very selfishly and almost blackmailed u but I did all this just to make my ruhi's place safe and secured.hope u understand me and never get me wrong.pata nahi kyun ,aap mujhe galat samjhe ,I can't take this.dont know why and when I get so much concerned about u and ur feelings regarding me but I really don't want to hurt u in any manner.she was saying to sleeping Raman when there was knock on the door.

She went and open the door only to see toshiji standing there.she cupped ishita's face and said-haaye,kitni sonni lag rahi hai,chal puttar.saying so she kissed ishita's temple and then said looking at Raman -yeh khote da puttar kitna so raha hai,let me wake him up.saying so she was going to wake Raman up when Ishita said-sone dijiye mummy ji,woh thak gaye honge shayad.

Toshiji smiled seeing her concern for Raman and said-ok ,let him sleep.u come with me.

Ishita nodded and both went downstairs.ishita saw ruhi was already there with many ladies wearing a yellow frock.she smiled seeing ruhi while ruhi ran to her smiled .she hugged Ishita and said-mumma,kitni chundal lag lahi ho.saying so she kissed Ishita while everyone got shocked hearing this and start gossiping.

Seeing all gossiping toshiji said-i know aap log Kya soch rahe hai .toh let me clear,haan ruhi Ishita puttar ki beti hai .she was a single mother but now we r with them.she said calmly making everyone look at toshiji all surprised including ishita.she was amazed to see her mother in law not at all ashamed of her.

Pammi-aise kaise ek single mother se Shaadi karwa di tune Raman ki.raman itna changa munda hai,kitni ladkiyan uss par marti thi and u chosed her for him,very bad toshi.she said Ishita realising ,how wrong choice she is for Raman.

Toshiji-main kisi ko koi explanation nahi dena chahti but just wanna say ,Ishita mere Raman ki pasand hai and if he loves her .I can't say no to him.mera pyara bachcha hai woh,uski khushiyan sabse jyada maayne rakhti hai mere liye.she said making Ishita feel guilty for cheating her and taking advantage of raman's goodness.her eyes got filled thinking what if someday toshiji got to know the truth and start hating her for ruining raman's happiness like this.

An unknown fear engulfed her ,thinking his parent will hate her if they come to know about equation between them.she hold the rim to support herself like she will fall anytime but she missed it and was actually going to fell when she felt someone's arms around her.she look at the person and heard-u r ok??

Ishita look at him,he was looking at her with concerned face.she stood and said -i am fine,thank u.

Toshiji came to them and said-kya hua,abhi toh thik thi??

Raman -dont know,may be bhookh lagi ho.she didn't had anything since morning.

Toshiji -sorry puttar,I didn't realised .aur itne heavy kapde ,really sorry puttar.

Ishita-aap please sorry mat boliye mummy ji.i am all fine,thoda disbalanced ho gayi thi,but now I am good.

Toshiji-toh rasam shuru karein.

Ishita nodded and toshiji made her sit while Raman went to ruhi.he picked ruhi in his arms and said-ghoomi chalein.ur mumma and my mumma is busy,let go out and rock.

Ruhi nodded happily and Raman said-maa,we r going out.will be back soon.

Pammi-ruk jaa,apni biwi ko chooda pehente nahi dekhega.its the ritual of a lifetime .

Raman look at Ishita,who was looking beautiful in his favourite colour.he was feeling something seeing her ,so wanted to go out but stopped hearing pammi.he wanted to see whether Ishita is happy with all the rituals or it is only a burden for her.

Raman -aap kehte ho toh ruk jaata hoon.he said and sat picking ruhi in his arms .

Toshiji covered ishita's head and put tilak on her forehead.she smiled fully when two girls bring the chooda dipped in cold water.toshiji picked the chooda and started making her wear and said-u have to wear it for one and half months.i know u r working woman,aur woh bhi court jaati hai so it will be little uncomfortable for u but I really want u to wear this .yeh shagun hota hai aur isse tera pati aur mera puttar safe rahega .itna karegi naa apne Raman ke liye.she asked to which Ishita just nodded and look down ,while Raman smiled seeing her fully involved in the rituals.

Ishita felt someone's gaze on her and raised her head only to see Raman looking at her smiling.she looked at him with questioning eyes asking why he is smiling.he nodded saying nothing and said -ab main jaaun ,maa.

Toshiji nodded and ruman went outside.

Ruhi-mumma chundal lag lahi hai naa ,papa??

Raman -bahut sundar,she is really very pretty .he said remembering her beautiful face.

Ruhi -woh lal wala lagaa kal aul bhi chundal ho gayi hai .mumma pehle woh kyun nahi lagaati thi.

Raman kissed her temple and said-coz pehle papa nahi the naa unke saath but ab hai.

Ruhi-i love u papa.

Raman -i love u too mera bachcha.he said and both went.

On the other hand,Ishita muhdikhayi started.all started gifting her praising her beauty.toshiji was smiling hearing all the praises when a old lady said-ab bas jaldi se toshiji ko ek pota de do.

Hearing this ishita's face fell,seeing this toshiji said-abhi koi zarurat nahi ,mujhe koi jaldi nahi hai .abhi ruhi puttar choti hai .take ur time .do teen saal baad dusra bachcha plan karna.tu ghabra mat,I will never pressurise u.she said lovingly making Ishita feel more guilty .

Ishita-kaise kahun mummy ji,I can never give u this happiness.i can never let him touch me.she said and a tear fell off her eyes.

Soon the rituals got over and help served snacks for everyone.toshiji told Ishita to go and change into something light.she said and was going when she heard few ladies talking -kuch bhi hi ,toshi ka dil bahut bada hai ,aisi ladki se Shaadi karwa di apne puttar ki and even not forcing her daughter in law for anything.bahut kismat se milti hai aisi saas.

Ishita smiled and thought-yes ,it's true .mummy ji is really very good,she was thinking when another lady said-toh Kya karegi,Raman eklauta puttar hai uska .uski Khushi ka khayal toh rakhegi hi.after all she had almost lost him.she said making Ishita shocked.

Lady-haan,kitna bhayanak accident hua tha Raman ka,his car almost crashed into that truck.aur phir woh do mahine tak coma mein bhi tha and then on bed on six months.dekha tha Maine ,how toshi was shattered with this.went to almost every temple and gurudwara to pray for him.kho kar wapas paaya hai apne bete ko,toh uski Khushi ka khayal toh rakhegi hi.warna pehle ruhi phir Ishita,kaun karta hai itna.but for toshi ,raman's happiness is everything.maine suna tha kisi ladki ne dhokha diya tha Raman ko aur tabhi usne sharab pee thi and that accident happened.

Another lady-tabhi ,this time toshi didn't even think twice before agreeing to raman.beta thik rahega tab hi khush rahega.she said and all nodded while Ishita was shocked hearing everything.she was shocked hearing Raman was about to die for some girl and this is the reason their parent didn't deny Raman to marry her.

Ishita-mummy ji kitna pyaar karti hai Raman se,and I am betraying her trust.woh sochti hai ,main unki Khushi hoon but main toh koi rishta hi nahi rakhna chahti unse.kya kar diya Maine,jis bete ki Khushi ke liye mummy ji sab kar rahi hai ,Maine unhe blackmail Kiya and got married to him.kaise khud ko maaf kar paaungi main,for hurting Raman and betraying his parent.she said and went to toshiji .

Ishita -mummy ji.

Toshiji look at her and said-kya hua puttar??

Ishita hugged her tight and said-i am sorry mummy ji.i am really sorry.she said and cried .

Toshiji was shocked hearing her cry and said-kya hua,puttar.kya hua.

Ishita saw everyone looking at her,she composed herself and said-mera sar dard kar raha hai,can I go to my room.i can't stay here for longer with u and ur friends.i am really sorry.

Toshiji got relaxed hearing her and said-uff,itni si baat.u scared me.koi nahi tu jaa,I will send refreshments for u.

Ishita-i don't feel like eating,can I go to my room.

Toshiji -haan puttar,itni si baat par rote nahi.tu khush raha kar.tu hasti hai toh mera puttar bhi muskurata hai.she said kissing her temple while Ishita went to her room and started crying feeling bad ,very bad for the way she behaved with Raman and almost forced him to marry her.

That's all for now,enjoy.

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago