Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: -Sanjana-

The thing is, Pooja is unable to trust anyone, and definitely not anyone from the Mittal family.... So anything that's said against Kabir, even if it is Chopra that says it, she tends to believe quite easily. Because her opinion of the Mittal family is ALREADY so bad, it doesn't take much to convince her that Kabir Mittal is also just as bad as the rest of them! That's why there are so many misunderstandings!

I definitely think this will be a turning point though. Because at least Kabir is not left wondering about her mood swings now - why she's grateful to him one minute and then pissed off next! He knows the misconceptions she has and now things might start to clear up!

Yeah, all this I agree.

I just didn't like the slap. Like the writers could have written it out. Make her shout at him and all, but why slap?

I understand Pooja has mental issues from childhood trauma, then revenge, then recent abduction and murder attempt.....but the writers need to focus on that properly instead of making Pooja act like some Arnav or Shivaay. 

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Yeah, all this I agree.

I just didn't like the slap. Like the writers could have written it out. Make her shout at him and all, but why slap?

I understand Pooja has mental issues from childhood trauma, then revenge, then recent abduction and murder attempt.....but the writers need to focus on that properly instead of making Pooja act like some Arnav or Shivaay. 

Agree completely...I didn't agree with the slap either...she could have shoved him back but nope, she slapped...and that too twice and in front of everyone...dont know where writers are taking this story...And i just hate this slapping stuff in indian television. Like would audiences be okay if a man slaps a woman? No! Hungama mach jaata...but when a woman slaps a man in front of everyone then its labelled as masala and a dramatic twist...don't like this at all...

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sanjana-

Agree completely...I didn't agree with the slap either...she could have shoved him back but nope, she slapped...and that too twice and in front of everyone...dont know where writers are taking this story...And i just hate this slapping stuff in indian television. Like would audiences be okay if a man slaps a woman? No! Hungama mach jaata...but when a woman slaps a man in front of everyone then its labelled as masala and a dramatic twist...don't like this at all...

@bold: Yes!

TBVH I've seen trp audience give trps to any kind of violence.

They gave trps to Arnav and Shivaay forcibly marrying innocent girls. Even in KZK, in one episode I think Anurag slaps Prerna. 

I hated those, and I hate this also.

I remember when Jahnvi slapped manohar, after Shail and all come to her aid. He was a blackmailing, creepy murderer, and Jahnvi slapping Manohar gave mere jigar ko thandak. I loved it! ðŸ˜ˆ

But here, in today's episode it made no sense. Esp. when Pooja worked so hard for the orphanage girls. I don't know what will happen to them now. 

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

And its fiction. . . . . Otherwise in reality it sometimes become impossible to forget forgive such things and leaves very bad scar on your life already they were having many issues this is just going to add fuel to it dont forget suman was there she will definitely not going to sit silent