Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

Hello to all my old friends from the other forum 🤗

I am happy to be here the show is going good so far 👍🏼

hi Sharlene remember me or not 

Santiago24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hello old folks! Lovely to see you all..

Remember me? :D

Hello Shamz, icerain, sharlene, anuteja, sangana, houstonmom.. I remember all of you from the ZKM forum.. that and our crazy chatter there.. one of healthiest forums ever to exist.. our "pagalpanty" should continue here :D

dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hi ice, nice seeing you here girl!

-Drama_Queen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hey joining the forum too! hehehe recently got hooked to the show 

Diva200 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hello darlings ❤️

I might pop in from time to time 😉

Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Raina sweety remember how I refused to promise not to have any meltdowns this time around? 

Fair warning here it comes !

What in the world was that in today’s episode?!

Bazaar is understatement when describing it! smiley5The kitchen couldn’t have burned down that way because of a cooking accident. That fire was an inferno. It spread through the palace extremely fast!

Azaan got Noor out but no one at all noticed that the groom was missing until his parents finally discovered that he is missing!smiley22 Umm when you are at someone’s wedding isn’t the groom a major person that everyone should be fussing over not leaving anyone’s site for even a moment  ? No one even bothered to go looking for him. smiley44Noor is self centered and didn’t  notice the fire until it spread but They all watched the inferno  Azaan went through to get Noor out. So Yasmin decided to go into the inferno knowingly to get a duppata ? Really?! smiley22She valued that thing over her own life ?smiley21 I loved that lady why did they kill her off that way making her extremely dumb and suicidal ?😭

So Noor is now supposed to get married using the object that killed her mother ? smiley6 I would want absolutely nothing to do with it !  

The problem is Yasmin knew that the groom was missing and the place is on fire. Did she honestly think the wedding would carry on as if nothing happened  before she killed herself for a vail? !smiley38 Don’t expect much logic but seriously how dumb are we supposed to act? This is only the 9th episode and before we can make any sense trying to figure out what is happening and who is who the story is wizzing by like a bullet train . smiley29Why are they in such a hurry is it a 30 episode drama?

Love the beginning of the show the actors and actresses have done an incredible job! The setting and scenes are absolutely beautiful! Actually the best I’ve ever seen .But the story took a nosedive today! They need to slow down and pay attention to detail. Racing through things they are ruining Noors character making people hate her . Worst of all they turned gentle loving Yasmin into a suicidal crazy woman ! Even Razia’s character got affected by this fire when she tried to prevent Azaan from helping save Noor . Was he supposed to just stand there and watch his best friend/ sister burn alive ? 

😡I usually feel this mad towards the end of a series when they run out of ideas and the story goes haywire not two weeks into it! Why the rush?

Ok rant over now thank you 😉

Your turn you know you want to 😆