Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SONAL30 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Part 1

Darshi first of all sorry for commenting late i was busy🤓 n u know that😆

Now coming to the update....what a beautifully written part especially kallu - pillu scene n the letter👌

Ur update reminded me the initial episodes of THR where mallu used to hurt n doubt kallu n she used to cry😭....poor girl that time everyone was against her except her aai n her little munchkin (just the way u described in ur story)😳

Aatya is a witch...ghatiy aurat (plz excuse my language)...she was ready to harm her own naati just to prove kallu an irresponsible mother🤬...mallu was right she is indeed sampu's mother

Now the scolding part....mallu was so rude to kallu but we all know one thing about him...he is like that only or used to behave like that only but still kallu got hurt coz of his harsh words...he called her and irresponsible mother😭

Her letter was so heart wrenching...she was so hurt n she called herself his life's biggest mistake but chalo our stupid ACP got his brains back (shayad vacations khatam ho gyi isliye ACP ka dimaag wapas a gaya...ouch bad joke na😂) n he sunaofied atya n now Appu is his atya...no more aai...now plzz Mr Rane go n search ur pagli😍

All in all i loved the update👌

N yeah my comment is longer than ur update so plz don't mind🙈

SONAL30 thumbnail

Part 2

Ressss😂😝....i know i m late lateef🙈

Dk26 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Di when you update i wanted to know what happen next. 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Di maine ye bahut pahle padha hai. Bas comment karna bhul jaati thi😆.  It's beautifully written. It's heart touching. Seriously words hurt a lot than sword. Kallu ka letter😭. Apne sari emotions ismein dali hai. Loved 2nd part. Loved how Mallu suffered. Now Kalyani will teach him lesson and he will be seedha sadha. Bas jaldi mil jaaye dono. Aparna ki saza bhi mast hai 😆. AnuSar helped Mallu❤️. Keep writing 👍🏼

Edited by Bacillusbadius - 4 years ago
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wow di... awesome chappies👍🏼

Just loving the plot very much🤗

Kallu ghar chod ke chali gai😭 bring her back soon😵

Tani

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: elsanna

Wow di... awesome chappiessmiley20

Just loving the plot very muchsmiley31

Kallu ghar chod ke chali gaismiley19 bring her back soonsmiley26

Tani

Thank you so much Tani for loving and appreciating it..

Kallu is going to be back soon..😊

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONAL30

Part 1

Darshi first of all sorry for commenting late i was busysmiley23 n u know thatsmiley36

Now coming to the update....what a beautifully written part especially kallu - pillu scene n the letter👌

Ur update reminded me the initial episodes of THR where mallu used to hurt n doubt kallu n she used to crysmiley19....poor girl that time everyone was against her except her aai n her little munchkin (just the way u described in ur story)smiley9

Aatya is a witch...ghatiy aurat (plz excuse my language)...she was ready to harm her own naati just to prove kallu an irresponsible mothersmiley35...mallu was right she is indeed sampu's mother

Now the scolding part....mallu was so rude to kallu but we all know one thing about him...he is like that only or used to behave like that only but still kallu got hurt coz of his harsh words...he called her and irresponsible mothersmiley19

Her letter was so heart wrenching...she was so hurt n she called herself his life's biggest mistake but chalo our stupid ACP got his brains back (shayad vacations khatam ho gyi isliye ACP ka dimaag wapas a gaya...ouch bad joke na😂) n he sunaofied atya n now Appu is his atya...no more aai...now plzz Mr Rane go n search ur pagli😍

All in all i loved the update👌

N yeah my comment is longer than ur update so plz don't mind🙈

Hey Sonal it’s okay.. no need  say sorry for anything.. 

I know you are busy so why sorry? Actually you all are an inspiration for me.. 🤗😁

Thank you for loving and appreciating .😊🤗

I always love to read your long comments..😍

This plot came into my dreams and mallu called kallu an irresponsible mother to Pillu.😂🤣

Aatya is a mean witch from the start.. so uska toh band baaja baarat mallu ke haath se banta hai..😂🤣 She is indeed sampu’s mother..😂🤣

In gujju we have a saying that ‘ kuva (well) ma hoy to havada (bucket) ma aave’ means agar kuen here take baawdi of AN😂🤣 paani hoga tabhi toh baalti ya ghade mein aayega naah..

Agar parents mein sanskaar/acchhaai hogi tabhi toh bacche mein aayegi naah..😂🤣

Mallu ka dimaag vacation mein hi rehta hai..abhi waapas aaya n usko waapas sirf kallu aur kaka hi laa sakte hai..😂🤣

N for the letter all the credit goes to Aazeen who helped me to pen it perfectly..😁

Again thank you so much for loving it.. 🤗

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Hello guys,

I am back with the teaser of Part 3 of my FF..

I am really sorry as I am extremely late with the update. Please bear with me as I am almost done with the part n will update soon till then enjoy the teaser.

Here you guys..

Happy reading..😊

Teaser Part 3 -

Kalyani dialed Anupriya’s number.

In her room Anupriya was alone with Moksh. Her phone started to vibrate.

She looks at the screen it was call from an unknown number.

Anupriya(in her mind) - Is waqt mujhe kaun call kar sakta hai?

She received the call.

She heard the familiar voice from the other side which said “Aai”. She couldn’t believed what she has heard.

Anupriya - Kalyani..??

And tears started rolling from her eyes.

Kalyani (with tears in her eyes) - Aai.

Kalyani - Aai. Meri baat dhyaan se suno.Tumhare aas paas is waqt koi hai ya tum akeli ho?

Anupriya - Main apne kamre mein hoon Kalyani aur mere aas paas iss waqt koi nahi hai.

Kalyani - Thik hai aai.

Anupriya - Kalyani meri bacchi. Tum thik to ho na??Tum is waqt kahaan ho?? Aur aise ghar chhod ke kyun chali gayi bina bataaye?

———————— Thank You —————————

Thank you so much all for your patience and I thoroughly apologize to keep you guys waiting for long.. 😊🙏

Part 3 will be up soon.

Again thank you all so much for liking n loving my story.😊

Do shower your love with lots of likes and comments.😊

Love you all 😍 ❤️ 

Darshi.

Dk26 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome teaser di 

Update soon 

linakusharberry thumbnail