Posted: 4 years ago

guys like WIW said please end this AT on a good note

priya185 thumbnail

Can someone with good luck post first in the AT

Aisling thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Guys aren't eri and parth looking too adorable and hot these days! just want to get this one finished so saying anything randomly😆

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: priya185

Can someone with good luck post first in the AT

pls good hope someone with good wishes 

jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@ukg... Delete many wives quote...

When Moni, pari... Said the same things... No one got offended knowing it was fun but when I tried to join them... It becomes sensitive... So problem is with me or my time...

And regarding simple... I tried defending you... But words got twisted... And you thought I judged you on the basis of simple... Fine... It's another lesson for me to be in limits... Thank you for teaching me that dear...

Hope you read this.. take care.. now this ended...

priya185 thumbnail

Renu please tell UKG via PM not here 

hope you don't mind me saying🤗

priya185 thumbnail

I sent in PM

jvims thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jey3ram

@ukg... Delete many wives quote...

When Moni, pari... Said the same things... No one got offended knowing it was fun but when I tried to join them... It becomes sensitive... So problem is with me or my time...

And regarding simple... I tried defending you... But words got twisted... And you thought I judged you on the basis of simple... Fine... It's another lesson for me to be in limits... Thank you for teaching me that dear...

Hope you read this.. take care.. now this ended...

i didnot go through many pages about moni and pari hence didn't know but I would say for them as well not bring the topic of religion or gods and goddesses here as it's subject of sensitivity..

I didn't know they also said..

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

1) I am happy to delete those posts if you can send me links to them by PM. I had to google Ramayanan because you and others constantly bring it up in the context of anurag and I wanted to understand what you meant. What I wrote is what I found on google. My intention was definitely not to be insulting to anyone’s religions. Which is why people who feel strongly about it should not bring it up on the forum as it is bound to be subject to google searches. 

2) people who don’t agree with ones story are not necessarily after a simple story. They are just after a different sorry.

Let’s pelase end this discussion. The day is already sad enough with the segments. Can we just be happy!

sorry if iam interfering.... Its a hope to fans that anupre are assumed to be ramsita jodi.anus.opening shot was doing pooja of ram idol in basu house where they do pooja of durga maa it gave faith to us that he is ram for us this season.

And being his wife we relate prerna to sita maaa...

Pls its a hope for anupre fans...pls do not get in to discussion if ur thoughts mismatch...

But dont loose ur belief on what u believe...

jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jvims

i didnot go through many pages about moni and pari hence didn't know but I would say for them as well not bring the topic of religion or gods and goddesses here as it's subject of sensitivity..

I didn't know they also said..

Jivims...let's end this here... If pari and  Moni stated that, you say this to them directly ..

As of now... Let's end this