Arrey kyun..
It's quite unbelievable.. you have been in this forum for a decade yet don't know anything..😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Arrey kyun..
It's quite unbelievable.. you have been in this forum for a decade yet don't know anything..😆
Originally posted by: JG2TQUXYQFL7DWEP
It's quite unbelievable.. you have been in this forum for a decade yet don't know anything..😆
Kasam se.. I didn't knew 80% of what was being discussed in that thread.
Some of the stuff I could vaguely recall. Like that two sister profiles Myers mentioned.
Originally posted by: TY62D4AC77HQUFNZ
I just want to ask this to everybody,do you guys know why Salman is feeding a kela to SRK?
Oh god i imagined something else🤣silly me🤪
Originally posted by: 562NFYSVRR6S4QLP
I just want to ask this to everybody,do you guys know why Salman is feeding a kela to SRK?
They wanted to feed each other their kelas.
They wanted to feed each other their kelas.
🤣
England right now:

best match this world cup.
Lanka vs England.
Dekho kaun aaya..


🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣fav gif everrr after that mahabharat gif 🤣🤣🤣
😂
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0