Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

176.2k

Users

66

Likes

852

Frequent Posters

2JHQAAMQEQVBW4O2 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Now I am confused. Which one had a girl in dp with bandage something like over eyes.

My description could be wrong but hopefully you will have idea

You said sweet, that the other one. Missh is teekhi. 😆

2JHQAAMQEQVBW4O2 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Anyone would look bitchy compared to Angel like devil.

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

i give up on knowing anything abt the forum... everything i know is either vague or insignificant 🤓

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Malpua

You said sweet, that the other one. Missh is teekhi. 😆

I wanted that cleanest member tag but i would give it to ALD.

F2ERCUX3C2Z2NKT7 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishh007

Just making things clear...I had UN Angel-From-Hell around 2015.. didn’t realise there was another member Angel-LikeDevil. But she was sizzler, I was stunner..colour alag tha toh kaam chal raha tha.


Then uska bhi colour change hua and everyone kept confusing one for the other. Even on my birthday thread people kept wishing me thinking of ALD.


So I went back to my original Id Mishh007.

ALD is the opposite of me. I dislike everyone. She likes everyone..sunshine and rainbows..

Jahannum me kaunsa angel hota hai?

Why you guys can't keep UNs like Angel like Angel/Angel from Heaven 😆

Edited by Sock-let - 7 years ago
YUPNTVZXECUQWRE6 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

I am waiting for Cougar's shiny post for Shahid 😆

YUPNTVZXECUQWRE6 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

i give up on knowing anything abt the forum... everything i know is either vague or insignificant 🤓

Nautanki 😆

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Arrey kyun..

F2ERCUX3C2Z2NKT7 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

I just want to ask this to everybody,do you guys know why Salman is feeding a kela to SRK?

DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: NVVVJYG6ACQ3MGVM

Jahannum me kaunsa angel hota hai?

Why you guys can't keep UNs like Angel like Angel/Angel from Heaven 😆

What’s the fun in that?😆

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 19 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".