Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

176.2k

Users

66

Likes

852

Frequent Posters

YUPNTVZXECUQWRE6 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

It's quite unbelievable.. you have been in this forum for a decade yet don't know anything..😆

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: JG2TQUXYQFL7DWEP

It's quite unbelievable.. you have been in this forum for a decade yet don't know anything..😆

Kasam se.. I didn't knew 80% of what was being discussed in that thread.

Some of the stuff I could vaguely recall. Like that two sister profiles Myers mentioned.

47QAUE5FGSFJDJ74 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: TY62D4AC77HQUFNZ

I just want to ask this to everybody,do you guys know why Salman is feeding a kela to SRK?

Oh god i imagined something else🤣silly me🤪

2JHQAAMQEQVBW4O2 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: 562NFYSVRR6S4QLP

I just want to ask this to everybody,do you guys know why Salman is feeding a kela to SRK?

They wanted to feed each other their kelas.

Edited by Malpua - 7 years ago
47QAUE5FGSFJDJ74 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Malpua

They wanted to feed each other their kelas.

🤣

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

England right now:


Image

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

best match this world cup.

Lanka vs England.

VOSCLDFBJ42VOSIG thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Dekho kaun aaya..

Image result for aaiye aapka intezaar tha gif

L24NC7UDNIPAUCZ2 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Image

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣fav gif everrr after that mahabharat gif 🤣🤣🤣

Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: BAJFBLLZZB4NIGFX

Image

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣fav gif everrr after that mahabharat gif 🤣🤣🤣

😂

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 19 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".